Go Back   Anime Forum > ANIME FORUM: Information Centre. Welcome to our kingdom > Site News and Staffing > Mods needed and staffing

Mods needed and staffing Staff aplications and changes. Apply here

Closed Thread
Unread 06-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Citizen

Points: 3,688, Level: 40 Points: 3,688, Level: 40 Points: 3,688, Level: 40
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Quintessence is on a distinguished road
Default Defeat All Opposition

On June 18 of this year, I became the Chairman of the Empire of Anime Forum. The more diligent here would have already wondered how I attained this position when I must be voted in by the Board of Directors. It is because the Emperor has allowed me this position under an Empirical Order to have me set up the police force and the judicial system. However, the manifesto as I shall state is not for congratulations but for an address as one with a position, which you all have not seen of me yet. This website was created to escape falsehood and political corruption, and it has. Through our proving a speck of loyalty to the Emperor, we became the people of the Empire of Anime Forum. Through more loyalty, some have become the citizens of the Empire of Anime Forum. Let us not forget those who fought for this website to make it a realization, and who never backed down from a testosterone filled teenager who showed us all how unfitting he was in being a leader to anyone!

We have more or less defeated this enemy which shows utterly that a website built on hate will die in hate. We became the minority after the moving, but, as our strategy has worked out, we have become the majority in terms of activity and active people. Let us look to the future, however. A website such as this will always have those against it because of jealousy and rage. An empire will have loyal people to fight against their tyranny and succeed once more in defending and protecting their nation. It is not always assured as there being enemies, though. You must make it so that there is one-hundred percent assurance that you will fight for us when the time comes. If the barbarians send spies, you will spy and transfer information of them to us. If the barbarians attempt to disparage this website by hacking us, you will take up the lance and stab their coding as well.

If the barbarians want to threaten with the disclosing of information of the innocent people here, you will get theirs tenfold and distribute it to their embarrassment. If these barbarians want to riot against us in the material world, you will fight them in the streets, the pubs, the supermarkets, and the top of towers. We shall defeat all opposition anywhere and anyhow, and they will never hear our surrender from us. We need to manifest the system that I made in the Constitution of the Empire of Anime Forum to get the system running. I have therefore made plans to begin the Republican Branch and the Checks and Balances Branch that are both crucial for the management of this website. We will never be called, "Lazy," and I shall make sure of that! I shall bring up the Empire of Anime Forum through its own innovative functions. I shall bring up the Empire of Anime Forum through its own industry, its own prowess. We shall be victorious through our own labor -- not from merely mine or Ascended Vegeta's.

The people of the Empire of Anime Forum need a nudge in the right direction, however, and I am willing to give it to them. We may stagger, but we will never fall! We may see corruption, but it will never attain omnipotent power and it will not stay long! We may see lightning, but we will never see a fire burning the grounds of the Empire of Anime Forum without being put out! People of the Empire of Anime Forum! Give me thirty days, for just as I have attained this position, I will leave it as I wanted this position not for reward but for authority to help you attain a better system for enforcers of the law! In that way, I am doing this for your sake alone and for the glory of the only website that will feature an objective system where users, super moderators, moderators, and judges may work together for one single cause, against all the same enemies!

Last edited by Quintessence; 06-19-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Unread 06-19-2009, 05:36 PM

Points: 5,166, Level: 49 Points: 5,166, Level: 49 Points: 5,166, Level: 49
Rock lee is on a distinguished road

Can you speak in a english way that i can understand
Unread 06-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Site Creator

Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

Nice speech
In short, I have given Quintessence the position of interim Chairman so he can set up some new groups, and elections for positions in Them.

These groups will look at ways of improving the rules, simplifying them and making them more fair, and develop systems and further groups to help protect us from hackers, spammers or anyone that would harm our site.

Once set up, then the Chairman’s position can be voted on by the citizens and an elected person will take over that position.

I will still need to approve any changes. However, this is an opportunity for the citizens, to have some responsibility, involvement, and a strong voice, in how our new site develops.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 06-19-2009, 06:09 PM

thanks vegeta
you make it more clearly now
not to offend you Quinten but you are so...
i don't just don't understand those difficult words
Unread 06-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Deleted

Silent Assassin. is infamous around these partsSilent Assassin. is infamous around these partsSilent Assassin. is infamous around these partsSilent Assassin. is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Yahoo to Silent Assassin.

ok to be honest i only read the title of Quint's threead and seen how long it was and thought no way im reading that...

thanks AV for making it more simpler

edit

i understand quint perfectly but he writes too much. i only read some long stuff

Last edited by Silent Assassin.; 06-19-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Unread 06-19-2009, 06:48 PM

i know what you meanXD
its to difficult and longXD
Unread 06-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Guard

Points: 7,679, Level: 61 Points: 7,679, Level: 61 Points: 7,679, Level: 61
Eclipse is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Eclipse Send a message via Yahoo to Eclipse Send a message via Skype™ to Eclipse

Wow.. O.o long, But interesting too.
I hope you'll stay Chairman for ever
Enjoy your new rank
Unread 06-19-2009, 07:11 PM

yeah.>!!!!!!

Chairman Quinten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 06-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Deleted

uzamaki42 is on a distinguished road

Have fun with your new rank!
Unread 06-19-2009, 09:42 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 181,597, Level: 100 Points: 181,597, Level: 100 Points: 181,597, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

Enjoy being Chairman QUIN.

Closed Thread