Go Back   Anime Forum > ANIME FORUM: Information Centre. Welcome to our kingdom > Your Forum Information Centre

Your Forum Information Centre Getting Started, Rules, Help, Aproved Advertising.

Unread 03-22-2016, 09:06 PM
Site Creator

Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default Re: Animeforum needs your help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta1 View Post
i know i wont be able to do big donations but im trying for sume odd reason my paychecks seem short and i will understand as well if we have to go cheaper
Just do what your already doing for AF, that helps the most

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 03-22-2016, 09:36 PM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator in training/Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 89,203, Level: 100 Points: 89,203, Level: 100 Points: 89,203, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

im doing the best i can

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 03-31-2016, 09:26 AM
Site Creator

Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Ascended Vegeta;1931711]Animeforum needs your help. The servers bill has come in. Its $ 614.09 for the year if we pay upfront. It works out a lot more if we cannot pay the year and so have to pay monthly. Please help us achieve this monthís crazy donations goal of $614 so we can protect AF for a whole year without worrying. Itís Ok if we do not reach the goal but paying monthly is costly and risky. It would only be a dollar from 614 members, is that to much for AF?

If you canít contribute with a donation do not worry, everyone can help AF by clicking on us sometimes and more so by logging in. Thereís no need to post if you donít want to. Although posts help the most, but activity of any kind helps AF.

Thanks to everyone who tried or wanted to help.

We did well but did not reach the half way mark so I will have to look at other options, probably just changing to monthly payments.

As I said,. If you make a large donation for the year and we do not reach our goal to pay for a whole year I will refund your money.

I will contact each person separately.

Thanks again everyone.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Tags
animeforum, costings, donations, servers