Go Back   Anime Forum > ANIME FORUM: Information Centre. Welcome to our kingdom > Your Forum Information Centre

Your Forum Information Centre Getting Started, Rules, Help, Aproved Advertising.

Unread 09-20-2015, 10:37 AM
Site Creator

Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default Help Please -how do you upload pictures from their phone to Animeforum?.

Help Please - Anyone skilled on using AF on A mobile?

I only use mine to look at AF and a member asked me how to upload pictures from their phone to the site.

Does any one know how to do this??

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 09-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Blogger
Super donator
Guardian Dragon
ADMIN
Representatives Leader

Points: 121,244, Level: 100 Points: 121,244, Level: 100 Points: 121,244, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Dragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragonlady Send a message via MSN to Dragonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonlady Send a message via Skype™ to Dragonlady
Default Re: Help Please -how do you upload pictures from their phone to Animeforum?.

From my tablet you can do it the same way as you do it on a desktop or laptop. I have done it on my cell phone the same way as well. If you are uploading to your album, you would do it like normal. I also have my photobucket app, so all of my pics would automatically upload to it. I'll check again on my cell when it's charged up.

Edit:
When you click on browse, click on gallery or where ever you have your photos at on your phone.
Just uploaded this from my cell phone to one of my albums....

Last edited by Dragonlady; 09-20-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Tags
access, animeforum, ascended, mobile