Go Back   Anime Forum > ANIME FORUM: Information Centre. Welcome to our kingdom > Your Forum Information Centre

Your Forum Information Centre Getting Started, Rules, Help, Aproved Advertising.

Unread 10-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Site Creator

Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Arrow Request for donations.

Hi Everyone
I have reduced the minimum amount we can select on the donations menu from $5 to $2.

I know some people do not have allot of money or contribute in other ways. So if you can’t afford $5 a month please consider donating $2 towards Af's running costs.

The donation goal is set to $95 simply because this is about the monthly server fees for running AF, depending on exchange rate. Lets see if we can hit the target.

See this link for information about the perks and benefits offered to people who donate. Donations and benifits.
To donate click the green Donate button near the top of each page.

Thank you for everyone's donations so far and for any your considering.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 10-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero
Default Re: Request for donations.

I've send in 10 bucks. I know it's not much, but I hope it something
Unread 10-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Veteran member

Points: 53,341, Level: 100 Points: 53,341, Level: 100 Points: 53,341, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Jcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalry

sadly I don't remember my Paypal Password, I also don't remember my *************** number which is my security reset, this is what happens when I don't use it in several years.
Izuna(Renamon)/Tamamo(Vulpix), Vulpix(Tamomo), Nio/Flare/Aurora

Last edited by Jcoss; 10-10-2014 at 01:51 PM.
Unread 10-08-2014, 11:17 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 181,597, Level: 100 Points: 181,597, Level: 100 Points: 181,597, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

Thankyou Shine for your donation. It is appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcoss Minato View Post
sadly I don't remember my Paypal Password, I also don't remember my ****************which is my security reset, this is what happens when I don't use it in several years.
I know you can reset it in a different way. I lost all my info at one point. Paypal is actually one of the safest ways to make a transaction on line. I never use my normal cards.

I am gonna star out what you said was the security reset just to be on the safe side incase anyone can access that number.

The reason we are asking for donation is because it is very hard for just 2 or 3 people to pay the server costs all the time and that about 95% is always paid by the Boss. And as people are getting older they have more money or a job and $2 is not usually missed out of a monthly money. Maybe a person can have one less cheeseburger after work or school, one time a month.

Obviously if people cannot help we will accept that and we always appreciate help in other ways.

Unread 10-09-2014, 03:20 AM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Fire breathing Dragon

Points: 15,233, Level: 85 Points: 15,233, Level: 85 Points: 15,233, Level: 85
Activity: 32%
Activity: 32% Activity: 32% Activity: 32%
Blaksun Has shown honour and chivalryBlaksun Has shown honour and chivalryBlaksun Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to Blaksun Send a message via Skype™ to Blaksun

I wot like to say if i get some spar case ($) i wot give it but hmm how to say this i do not like using PP ... but i will thing abut it

Unread 10-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Veteran member

Points: 53,341, Level: 100 Points: 53,341, Level: 100 Points: 53,341, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Jcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
Thankyou Shine for your donation. It is appreciated.

I know you can reset it in a different way. I lost all my info at one point. Paypal is actually one of the safest ways to make a transaction on line. I never use my normal cards.

I am gonna star out what you said was the security reset just to be on the safe side incase anyone can access that number.

The reason we are asking for donation is because it is very hard for just 2 or 3 people to pay the server costs all the time and that about 95% is always paid by the Boss. And as people are getting older they have more money or a job and $2 is not usually missed out of a monthly money. Maybe a person can have one less cheeseburger after work or school, one time a month.

Obviously if people cannot help we will accept that and we always appreciate help in other ways.
I'll see if I can reset it, sadly it's been 5 years at least since I last payed for anything on line...
Izuna(Renamon)/Tamamo(Vulpix), Vulpix(Tamomo), Nio/Flare/Aurora
Unread 10-10-2014, 10:28 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 181,597, Level: 100 Points: 181,597, Level: 100 Points: 181,597, Level: 100
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcoss Minato View Post
I'll see if I can reset it, sadly it's been 5 years at least since I last payed for anything on line...
You have given us your time and assistance over the years and we really do appreciate that. So if you cannot donate it is okay. You have always helped me out when we have had emergencies and consistently throughout time.

Unread 10-13-2014, 06:28 PM
Site Creator

Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100 Points: 372,111, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

Thanks to those who have donated.

And to those who contribute in other ways.

keep them coming we could make our site self sufficient fanatically, but remember to be logged in if you want to be identified by admins, or contact Saber if you have a problem, or have any questions.

A while Ago I backed off and give day to day management to the admins staff and members.

Why?

Because you are the people who make AF what it is.
Therefore this is your site and you should and do run it.

And its a home for life. where you will always be welcome, respected and able to find old friends, and make new ones, As I always wanted it to be.

P.s All additional donations over the target will go toward the next month in case that month is low. Any surplus will be used to further development of the site and hopefully allow us to add some new things, like new games in arcade or other mods.

Any ideas?

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 10-15-2014, 09:49 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

I am in full agreement that all the money is used for the site. And well it is a chance for people to have control over this part of their lives.
It is good you want it to be a space for long term friends to meet and for a safe place to be for those who want a safe place. And don't we all yearn for somewhere to let off steam and just be with friends.

Unread 10-18-2014, 02:32 AM
Banned

Okami Amaterasu has a little shamelful behaviour in the past

I would donate- sadly I'm only 15. When I get older and have my own money I'll pay two dollars when I can. I love you all AF forever.

Tags
costs, donations, internet, money, server