Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads > Members own rules RPG: Character Registration/Creation

Members own rules RPG: Character Registration/Creation Register and make your Characters for the Members own rules RPG here

Unread 09-22-2011, 08:43 PM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 92,008, Level: 100 Points: 92,008, Level: 100 Points: 92,008, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them
Default my characters from ecaz

names: skanda and varuna.

ages: skanda 18 and varuna 20.

weight: skanda bout 150Ib and varuna 170Ib

height: skanda 5ft 4in and varuna 6ft 0in.

species: saiyans.

class: warriors.

appearance:

weapons: their hands.

abilities: workin on those will update when i get it.

bio:they had a rough past growing up without both their parents they had to support themselves. their parents died in the big battle of their planet they was raised in the nursery until they was able to walk and talk then they was givin a one room apartment to stay in to keep out of the cold but that was it the ppl did for them they had to hunt and salvage for their own food since 2 yrs old they protected each other and when the other found food and one didnt he shared with his brother varuna was 2 when their parents died and skanda had been just born. when left alone to fend for themselves varuna was 4 skanda 2.

skandas pet wolf: its 4'0 at full grown, he fights along side skanda and only loyal to skanda and he deems worthy hes not as agressive as the runic wolf but him being a flame wolf he can get that way.

(oh feel free to help out with their abilities i dont know what i shld do there )

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga

Last edited by Vegeta; 10-05-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Unread 09-25-2011, 03:20 AM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 92,008, Level: 100 Points: 92,008, Level: 100 Points: 92,008, Level: 100
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: my characters from ecaz

ok this one aint from ecaz but i decided to put him on here since hes only one saiyan

name: Ehacati

weight: 140

height: 4ft 5in

species: saiyan from kumush

class: warrior

appearance:

weapons: his hands

abilities: can copie others skills and abilities and use them as his own in an instant, the black spirit bomb.

bio: ever since he was a kid his parents have been in a rebellion against the king on his home planet, his father had built ships for the army and others to use while secretly being the leader of the rebelion, but his father was caught and his mother hid him away so that army wldnt harm the son of the leader of the rebellion, a day he had been cooped up in the place his mother had hid him, he was able to come out of hiding and he became an outlaw at the age of 8 yrs old and been one since he has led a small group of 7 outlaws for years against the army trying to get his parents free, until he met telliza he didnt trust anyone not even the ones in his side, his members knew that and never pressed him, when he met telliza he taught the older boy by 2 yrs the ways of an outlaw and the ways to survive in the wilderness they have became close and rarely see the one without the other, besides recently when they decided they was goin to need help with taking over the throne of their planet.

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga

Last edited by Vegeta; 01-23-2012 at 03:09 AM.
Unread 10-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

name: sargas

weight: 170 Ib

height: 5'0

species: cat saiyan from quetzalcoah

apearance:

abilities: stealth, agility, movements of a cat, he has ultra sensitive hearing and smell,

bio: he lives to protect the innocences and the royal family. he is the first among his saiyan race to turn into the giant tiger, everyone had feared him before they knew how to, on his planet they learn how to become the giant cat on will and without a moon and they learn how to control it.

Last edited by Vegeta; 10-26-2011 at 05:33 AM.
Unread 10-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

names: krishna, bharata, lakshmana, and rama

weight: 180Ib

height: 5'7

species: saiyans from kaut

appearance:

abilities: dunno yet

bio: they came from a long like of royal blood, they are the first quadtriplets in their intire family. they luv playing pranks and jokes on others including the bad guys. they come in handy when distractions r needed.

Last edited by Vegeta; 01-23-2012 at 03:10 AM.
Unread 10-07-2011, 05:20 AM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

names: icarus, hermes, and daedalus and naga podoha

ages: icarus(25), hermes(30), and daedalus(32) and naga podoha (27)

weight: icarus(150Ib), hermes(190Ib), and daedalus(190Ib) and naga (170Ib)

height: icarus(5'1), hermes(6'0), and daedalus(5'10) and naga (5'7)

species: saiyans from kumush

appearance:
i do not have a drawing for naga but he is wearing the same uniform as icarus daedalus and hermes he has really red hair that is spiky but not like vegetas,

abilities: icarus has a powerful kick and punch that his ki is behind it, he has speed faster then light that noone has figured out how to sercome(spelling), he has intellegence as well, daedalus has strenght alone but not as much as icarus he can throw a good punch and kick with ki behind so if he missed the force of the ki wld hit, hermes is able to use his ki like lightning, he is more of a distance fighter. naga podoha i dont know his abilities just yet.

bio: royal guards of kumush, daedalus the big general of the army, icarus commander chief of the army, hermes another big general of the army they aint nice generals. icarus was chosen by the king to be the commander of the army he was raised by the king but aint of royal blood, but the royal blood family cant beat him in a fight he is one of the most powerful saiyans on that planet hes even stronger then his 2 generals. the two generals have a mysterious background noone knows what it is with those two. all they know is they are a force to be recken with, u rather have them on ur side then against u. naga podoha is the third general of the army he is a new general since the army was getting bigger so icarus found his best soldier and promoted him to general of the army.

Last edited by Vegeta; 01-23-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Unread 10-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

name: Diamond

height: when she gets full grown she will be bout 3'5

weight: minimum around 80 Ib

species: runic wolf

class: fighter

appearance:

abilities: she can throw a slashing claw strike that sends off waves of sparkly air that harms the one it hits, she can use her tail as a weapon as well.

bio: she is brunos girlfriend, she is loyal to telliza and Ehacati and those she deems worthy. you have to prove if your likeable or not.

Unread 10-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

name: lauranalanthhalasa aka lauran for short and hiddukel.

height: lauran 5'1 and hiddukel 6'0

weight: lauran 100 Ib and hiddukel 190 Ib

species: cat saiyans

class: fighters

appearance:

abilities: lauran can heal people but not with powers with some kind of tools she can heal wounds,

bio: these two r a couple and r cat saiyans lauran is tiny compared to her big boyfriend. lauran is very tiny in structure and weight and heigth. hiddukel is very muscular in structure and seems taller then 6'0.

Last edited by Vegeta; 01-23-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Unread 10-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

name: cyan

height:

weight:

species: full demon

class: fighter

abilities: get into peoples heads and control them, his black smoke is one of his techniques though it acts on its own to heal or harm others but doesnt harm cyan at all, he uses black ki, he can sorta teleport around places,

apearance: he has short black hair and pitch black eyes no white, he wears all black , black army boots, black bagy pants with a bunch of pockets, a black vest but no shirt under showing his bulky mucles.

bio: he is cold hearted and teams with noone unless he deems the worthy, or another demon, he is a serpent demon. it all started the day he was born actually. his father tried to kill him cause he didnt have eye whites and his father thought it was a bad sign and he tried to kill cyan brought the black smoke to be active his father was told if he hadnt tried to kill cyan they would have been able to raise him and train him properly. from that day on he had to fend for himself and hide when people was around. then he wasnt as strong he was just a kid. when he became a teen he got a little stronger and braver still afraid but braver one night they found the cave he had been living in and both his mother and father was with the group that had him cornered the black smoke acted on its own and killed them all, he didnt want to kill them he didnt care if his father wanted him dead

weakness: light type magic

Last edited by Vegeta; 07-30-2014 at 11:59 PM.
Unread 10-26-2011, 03:37 PM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

name: oliver

age: noone knows he doesnt age he looks in his teens sum say he is a legend

height: round 4'6

weight: 110 Ib pure muscle

species: unknown cld be anything, he cant shift just noone knows what he is.

class: rogue

abilties: tracker, picks locks, sets traps, magic use, can turn himself into anything he wanted to he can do the same to friends and foes, he can sense where traps r placed, he can heal, he can summon monsters and carries scrolls when hes low on mana,

appearance: he has scares on the left side of his face making his left eye remain closed the scares run down the left side of his body his left hand is missing its thumb, he has spiky black hair and he has a bright blue eye and dark tan skin,

bio: his past is a secret he dont like to talk bout it but he dreams about it when he sleeps, he only sleeps once a week, he keeps by his side the horse his father has givin him he had put a spell on his horse so it wouldnt age at all like him

his horse ghost: ghost is as like oliver no one knows his age, immortal like his master an albino stallion that was vowed unridable in their time

Last edited by Vegeta; 11-02-2011 at 02:03 AM.