Go Back   Anime Forum > General Discussion Forums > Easy Discussion

Easy Discussion Lighter genaral discussions.

View Poll Results: Who would you save?
The old lady 1 25.00%
Your soulmate 2 50.00%
Your best friend 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-25-2011, 03:38 PM
electrivire98's Avatar
electrivire98 electrivire98 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rome,Italy
Posts: 262
Points: 24,634, Level: 100
Points: 24,634, Level: 100 Points: 24,634, Level: 100 Points: 24,634, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 9
electrivire98 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to electrivire98 Send a message via Yahoo to electrivire98 Send a message via Skype™ to electrivire98
Lightbulb Riddle: Who would you choose?

So, you're driving in a convertible car that only fit two people (you and another person) , and there's a horrible storm coming.

While you're driving, you pass by bus station that have 3 people in it.

1) An old lady who's your ticket to heaven (If you don't save her you go to hell)
2) Your soul mate
3) Your best friend who you owe your life to.

You have to save one, reply to this post saying who you would choose, vote and describe your decision.
__________________
Want some free candy?
http://www.tryfreecandysample.com?i=432570
DAYUMM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Skele-bones_F! Skele-bones_F! is offline
Deleted
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Too drunk to rememeb
Posts: 20,904
Blog Entries: 36
Rep Power: 0
Skele-bones_F! will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Skele-bones_F! Send a message via Skype™ to Skele-bones_F!
Default Re: Riddle: Who would you choose?

id let my soulmate sit on my lap, my best friend would find it awesomer than *hit to ride on the back of the seats. and the old lady can have the passenger seat....
I WIN
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-25-2011, 03:43 PM
AngelOfTheFallen's Avatar
AngelOfTheFallen AngelOfTheFallen is offline
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
OC Guild
Winged Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Heavenly Kingdom
Posts: 8,602
Points: 13,088, Level: 78
Points: 13,088, Level: 78 Points: 13,088, Level: 78 Points: 13,088, Level: 78
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 8
AngelOfTheFallen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Riddle: Who would you choose?

Get out of my car, go home with my soulmate, and let my friend drive my car (so she'll let me have him) and forget the old lady, I'm an angel anywayz!
__________________
"Everyone dies, and everyone lies. They're waiting for the second coming again, everyone tries to hold on to their lives, when no-one's alive, bring me 115!"

Rp: Angel, Alisha Roberts, Eleanor Davis
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-25-2011, 03:44 PM
electrivire98's Avatar
electrivire98 electrivire98 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rome,Italy
Posts: 262
Points: 24,634, Level: 100
Points: 24,634, Level: 100 Points: 24,634, Level: 100 Points: 24,634, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 9
electrivire98 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to electrivire98 Send a message via Yahoo to electrivire98 Send a message via Skype™ to electrivire98
Default Re: Riddle: Who would you choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skele-bones_F! View Post
id let my soulmate sit on my lap, my best friend would find it awesomer than *hit to ride on the back of the seats. and the old lady can have the passenger seat....
I WIN
You see, there is no "back of the seat" it's a convertible car. .___.
__________________
Want some free candy?
http://www.tryfreecandysample.com?i=432570
DAYUMM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Skele-bones_F! Skele-bones_F! is offline
Deleted
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Too drunk to rememeb
Posts: 20,904
Blog Entries: 36
Rep Power: 0
Skele-bones_F! will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Skele-bones_F! Send a message via Skype™ to Skele-bones_F!
Default Re: Riddle: Who would you choose?

not IN the back seat. hed sit on the back OF the seats, effectively sitting on the folded down roof. as for the storm: id out drive it, no doubt about it: i made it from california to indiana in less than 5 hours no lie so i could definetly out run the storm. dale earnheardt jr couldnt catch me
point is im a US marine, i dont know how to fail: id find a way to save em all

Last edited by Skele-bones_F!; 07-25-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-27-2011, 03:12 PM
KozaKuraHaiNe KozaKuraHaiNe is offline
Citizen
BloggerOC Guild 2
Resting Mod
Master Mage
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Here.
Posts: 14,104
Points: 23,319, Level: 100
Points: 23,319, Level: 100 Points: 23,319, Level: 100 Points: 23,319, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Blog Entries: 59
Rep Power: 12
KozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to KozaKuraHaiNe Send a message via Skype™ to KozaKuraHaiNe
Default Re: Riddle: Who would you choose?

I'd get out and let my friend and my soulmate get in the car and drive away without me. I'll protect the old lady and if we die when the storm comes, we can go to heaven together. :3
__________________
i love you more than the world can contain in its lonely and ramshackle head
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Dragonlady's Avatar
Dragonlady Dragonlady is offline
Blogger
Super donator
Guardian Dragon
ADMIN
Representatives Leader
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: the Dragon's Lair
Posts: 17,160
Points: 128,409, Level: 100
Points: 128,409, Level: 100 Points: 128,409, Level: 100 Points: 128,409, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Blog Entries: 186
Rep Power: 10
Dragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragonlady Send a message via MSN to Dragonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonlady Send a message via Skype™ to Dragonlady
Default Re: Riddle: Who would you choose?

Pfft! None of them because they are at a bus station. They can take the bus. Or they can call a cab. Besides, if the storm is still coming and hasn't gotten there yet, you could always take one now and drop them off, go back and get another person, take them and drop them off and go back for the last person. But the way I can pack people in a car (had 8 people in a MG Midget convertible before), I could grab all three at one time (one ride center shift and the other two in the passenger seat).
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-29-2011, 04:56 AM
~Sukichu~'s Avatar
~Sukichu~ ~Sukichu~ is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: United States.
Posts: 46,171
Points: 86,942, Level: 100
Points: 86,942, Level: 100 Points: 86,942, Level: 100 Points: 86,942, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Blog Entries: 421
Rep Power: 15
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Sukichu~
Default Re: Riddle: Who would you choose?

Easy. I'd let the elder lady sit in the passenger seat, my best friend would most likely share the drivers seat with me or sit on my lap 'cause she's awesome like that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Skele-bones_F! Skele-bones_F! is offline
Deleted
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Too drunk to rememeb
Posts: 20,904
Blog Entries: 36
Rep Power: 0
Skele-bones_F! will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Skele-bones_F! Send a message via Skype™ to Skele-bones_F!
Default Re: Riddle: Who would you choose?

this is sooo beatable: there are so many ways to work the system here: lap sitting; roof sitting; stealing a bus from the bus station and driving that home instead...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who would you choose to fight in Naruto and why ? wevenger Naruto anime 1147 03-18-2017 04:36 AM
Choose Wisely. Skele-bones_F! Extended Discussion Forum 82 10-06-2015 05:58 AM
choose my destiny Materia User General Anime topics 7 09-26-2010 01:24 AM
Beatrice's last riddle Kanoke When They Cry. 22 09-17-2010 10:42 PM
Can't choose who to cosplay as! ~Shana~ Cosplay, Conventions and Events 2 08-03-2009 02:46 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
www.animeforum.org.uk