Go Back   Anime Forum > Extended Discussion > Extended Discussion and Debate forums > Philosophical Discussion

Unread 08-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Winged Dragon

Points: 22,170, Level: 100 Points: 22,170, Level: 100 Points: 22,170, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Kikuko Hisamats is on a distinguished road
Default Have you ever thought of death?

After writing my new poem Fading Away ~ By: Kikuko Hisamats ,
I started to wonder if anybody else have thought of death? have ever imagined how would death taste?
have ever wondered how your beloved ones would act beyond and after your death?...
Unread 08-13-2014, 04:55 PM
Royal Clan
Resting Supermod
Sir. Tupac - the Valiant
Knight At Arms

Points: 76,954, Level: 100 Points: 76,954, Level: 100 Points: 76,954, Level: 100
tupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Have you ever thought of death?

Oh it tastes awful.lol
I once thought of death as a means to an end.People suffer, thats just part and parcel of life, sometimes the suffering too much that you wonder why you have to go through all this?
Being an orphan, I never thought of how family would feel if I was gone.Wasnt even in the equation.Eventually you will be forgotten by most.Humans are resilient creatures.Like it or not they move on.100 years after your death.Only a tombstone with faded writings remains and thats all that is left of what was once you.Unless you are a historical figure or something that people be taking abt years after you are gone but not all of us are that lucky.
Depends on your religion or faith you might believe of afterlife but my own personal opinion is that death is stillness.Like sleeping and never waking up again.Pure nothingness.I dare say this because I was pronouced clinically dead before.No white lights at the end of the tunnel, no angels coming to pick you up.No pitfalls leading to hell.Just falling asleep.

Set by Shanks
죽음은 고통에서 내 릴리즈 될 것입니다

Unread 08-16-2014, 02:29 AM
Citizen: Magic Clan.
Neophite Mage

Points: 6,174, Level: 54 Points: 6,174, Level: 54 Points: 6,174, Level: 54
Aelit is on a distinguished road

I've always wondered what it would be like to feel your heart stop. The thought of dying while old or sick frightens me because I would expect it and anticipate it. If I died after living a long life I would probably be known as that old lady from down the street (seeing as I've never intended on having children and I still don't, and my sister is in the same boat). It's not so much the act of dying- which could be quick or drawn out, we won't know until we face it so there isn't a point in worrying over it- but the thought that I'll be forgotten quickly by my family and loved ones.
Unread 08-19-2014, 08:28 AM
Resting SupermodResting Senior mod Exp'
Flightleader Dragon

Points: 51,883, Level: 100 Points: 51,883, Level: 100 Points: 51,883, Level: 100
+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to +Masamune+ Send a message via Skype™ to +Masamune+

i think everyone thinks about it at some point in time. even though it happens to everyone people still fear it. maybe its because its unknown when it will happen so you always assume death is around the corner. personally death is just something that happens to everyone and i dont think about it, i tend to live in the now moment and dont worry about what might happen later in life

"Tell me what you cherish the most, give me the pleasure of taking it away."
Unread 08-25-2014, 06:59 AM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero

I sometimes think of death. Of course, it's not because I'm thinking about suicide, but always thinking what would happen to me if I die. Would my mind just fade and that's that? A scary thought and probably why death can be the worst fate for some.
Unread 02-06-2015, 04:33 AM
Citizen

Points: 2,332, Level: 31 Points: 2,332, Level: 31 Points: 2,332, Level: 31
Neoghoster Akira has shown loyalty and contrubutedNeoghoster Akira has shown loyalty and contrubuted

Last month, for instance, I was giving bath at one of the patients in a hospital. Then, one day I arrived home for dinner and suddenly started to think about that patient I was helping because he did not have family.

During my meal a huge sadness filled my mind and I felt surprised at the time. However, the next day when I got to the hospital the other patients said that at the same time when I felt the sadness and I was eating the patient had a heart attack and passed away.

This episode remained in my thoughts for a time. I knew that somehow the patient found a special way to warn me that he was departing...
Unread 03-15-2015, 02:25 AM
Banned

Grey Star will become famous soon enough

I think of death whenever I use my role play character "the Black Kaiser".
And how much I see death as a tool that when used grants one almost complete power at the cost of almost complete fragility.

When I think of death.
I think of something to control.
Unread 03-22-2015, 01:07 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Blogger
Warrior

Points: 36,894, Level: 100 Points: 36,894, Level: 100 Points: 36,894, Level: 100
Gohan 13 will become famous soon enough

yes, quite a lot actually
Unread 03-22-2015, 01:09 AM
Banned

~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry

I think of death more often than I should but not to myself or others. I see the beauty in it and how mysterious it is... how little we know about it. What happens when you close your eyes for good? Who knows.
Unread 03-22-2015, 01:24 AM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts

Sometimes I think about not existing. Not killing myself, but just kinda poof from existence (but I guess that's not really death is it?)

Though considering that I'm writing a story revolving around it, I guess I do think about death frequently. And write about it.

Usually the violence of death and not the beauty of it... whatever that may be. There's a lot of ugly ways to die. And I can be quite a hateful person to wish that ugliness upon someone. Not to worry, it's quite a rarity for me to be that mean.