Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Closed Thread
Unread 12-23-2014, 11:59 AM

Points: 1,105, Level: 19 Points: 1,105, Level: 19 Points: 1,105, Level: 19
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
JohnathonHawk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JohnathonHawk
Default The Hell-Zone

Welcome to the Hell-Zone.

This is the Overworld, Earth, after Hell was unleashed, the new age, the new era. The Demon's Moon has risen and the world belongs to us, Demons. Humanity didn't put up much of a fight, well, to us. They still exist, as slaves or food, sometimes both. We are the higher Demons, unaffected by the bible, mainly because it has no truth, there is no God, no Angels, only Demons and Hell.

Some Demons believe that we shouldn't be like this, some like Humanity. Those Demons, we slaughter, we execute, they are filth. Ever since Demons took over the Earth we reduced the cities to rubble and rebuilt them in the image of Hell, making it livable for us.

We live life in the Hell-Zone, a beautiful place for all Demon-kind and a place best suited for us to exist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
  • Spelling works wonders and so does punctuation.
  • When fighting, doing a war or a fight be sure to decide who wins and to plan the battle out in a PM.
  • Sometimes you'll need to wait before you can continue, this is natural, but if someone takes too long to post just continue on. (Too long is about 1-2 days)
  • To verify you read the rules put an iconic quote from your character at the end of your Character Sign-Up sheet. (please place it in "(Quote)"-(Name))
  • Remember player knowledge, characters don't know everything going on so if you're not anywhere nearby you can't possibly know what happened.
  • You can't dodge everything.
  • NPCs are allowed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to join this RP, Please, before posting register a character HERE and wait patiently until I approve it.