Go Back   Anime Forum > The Castle of AF > The Castle of AF > The Hall Of Knights

Unread 06-01-2011, 09:32 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 221,917, Level: 100 Points: 221,917, Level: 100 Points: 221,917, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default Re: Knighthoods by the kings hand

krillin :
For your contributions to our fair land, for helping people, helping keep the kingdom a happy place, for following The Code of Chivalry , and thusly conducting thyself with honour, you are to be made a knight this day.

Your deeds of Loyalty, honour and chivalry are now recorded for all time in the book of honour in the hall of knights.
May you continue on the path of honour you have chosen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krillin View Post
I hearby give my word of honor that I will maintain the code of chivalry, do homage to the crown, protect our fair land, and its people, and champion the right and the good.
Thus swear I Krillin shall always help protect and help those who need help and always try to help keep this fair kingdom strong safe and happy this i vow

Arise Sir krillin

Loyalty and honour 1st.

Last edited by Saber; 06-01-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Unread 07-12-2011, 06:36 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 221,917, Level: 100 Points: 221,917, Level: 100 Points: 221,917, Level: 100
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Knighted by the kings hand

Vegeta Syed Putra For your contributions to our fair land, for fighting for justice and for following The Code of Chivalry , and thusly conducting thyself with honour, you are to be made a knight this day.

Your deeds of Loyalty, honour and chivalry are now reccorded for all time in the book of honour in the hall of knights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta Syed Putra
Oh my God. Oh my God. I, I don't know what to say...this is truly a great honor. Thank you, your Majesty!

I thus hereby give my word of honor that I will maintain the code of chivalry, do homage to the crown, protect our fair land, and its people, and champion the right and the good.

Thus swear I, Vegeta Syed Putra.
Arise sir Vegeta Syed Putra.

Unread 06-13-2012, 03:06 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

vegetasawsome for your contrubutions to our fair land, and for following The Code of Chivalry , and thusly conducting thyself with honour, you are to be made a knight this day.

Your deeds of Loyalty, honour and chivalry and amazing ability to protect the land are now recorded for all time in the book of honour in the hall of knights.

Arise sir vegetasawsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetasawsome
Knights oath
I hearby give my word of honor that I will maintain the code of chivalry, do homage to the crown, protect our fair land, and its people, and champion the right and the good.
Thus swear i, vegetasawsome

Honour and Loyalty First

Last edited by Saber; 06-13-2012 at 03:15 AM.
Unread 08-06-2015, 07:39 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Z-Fighter
For your contributions to our fair land, for protecting the land so vigorously, conducting yourself as a role model for those wanting to be knights and for following The Code of Chivalry , and thusly conducting thyself with honour, you are to be made a knight this day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber
You have been selected through your deeds for a knighthood.
Sign the oath below and return it to me.

Knights oath

Thus swear i, .......

Saber, your King, Honour and Loyalty First

Knights oath

Thus swear i, Z-Fighter.

Your deeds of Loyalty, honour and chivalry are now recorded for all time in the book of honour in the hall of knights.We thank you for all your role playing games ,which have entertained the Community and allowed them to spend time doing great activities

Arise Sir Z-Fighter

Last edited by Saber; 08-06-2015 at 07:43 PM.
Unread 05-05-2018, 11:35 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Elementalkatana : For your contributions to our fair land, and for following The Code of Chivalry , and thusly conducting thyself with honour, you are to be made a knight this day.
We have seen your continual hard work and positive drive in wishing blessings of Happy Birthday to our People of The Land and that you have the natural character of a Royal Clan member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber
Please reply accepting the Knighting and agreeing to the Knight's Oath.

This is the Knights Oath

Thus swear I,..................

You need to choose what you want to be known as Lady...............

Oh! Perfect Fine, Lady is fine for me. Don't worry.

It's my honor and pleasure to be useful, I'm just doing what I sworn to do to our kingdom, Your Majesty.

Your deeds of Loyalty, honour and chivalry are now recorded for all time in the book of honour in the hall of knights.
May you continue on your path of honour through good deeds.
Loyalty and honour 1st

Arise Lady Elementalkatana

Last edited by Saber; 05-11-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Unread 05-08-2018, 03:57 PM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 93,514, Level: 100 Points: 93,514, Level: 100 Points: 93,514, Level: 100
Activity: 76%
Activity: 76% Activity: 76% Activity: 76%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

woohoo congrats -salutes elementalkatana- well done

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 05-14-2018, 02:00 AM
Senior Mod Exp
Knight

Points: 14,779, Level: 83 Points: 14,779, Level: 83 Points: 14,779, Level: 83
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Elementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about them

Thank you so much. I will keep doing my best.

" God's in his heaven. All's right with the world " - Nerv Slogan
Unread 05-25-2018, 10:21 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementalkatana View Post
Thank you so much. I will keep doing my best.
It is a very great role that you have taken on.

Last edited by Saber; 05-25-2018 at 10:23 PM.