Go Back   Anime Forum > General Discussion Forums > Easy Discussion

Easy Discussion Lighter genaral discussions.

Unread 03-13-2011, 05:54 PM
Senior Mod Exp
Knight

Points: 14,700, Level: 83 Points: 14,700, Level: 83 Points: 14,700, Level: 83
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Elementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about them
Default What's your blood type?

Do not be surprised if one day you meet someone and instead of people asking "What's your sign?" they wonder for "What's your blood type?". It sounds strange but it is not.

In Japan, the " Horoscope of the Blood" ( Ketsueki - Gata Uranai ) is more popular than the the Sing of Zodiac. For the Japanese, see what your sanguine type says about your personality. This questions is more frequent in wheels of friends, coworkers, at the time of courtship and even in business.
To get an idea of ​​the popularity of the ABO blood type, a search conducted by the Department of Psychology, University of Titsumeikan, of Kyoto, revealed that 80% of Japanese adults believe it.

"A little of history": This matter originated in 1916 when, Takeji Furukawa (a professor of human psychology of Women's University of Ocha in Japan), made the release through his studies and researches involving humans and their personality traits. Which revealed to be linked to blood type the way your brain works.

So check out below what your blood 'say' about you:

Type A: Organization is your name. Like all pretty straight forward, are perfectionists, detail, meticulous, reserved and followers of the lemma feast or famine. Do not admit that disobey your rules. Always very concerned, are extremely cautious when making decisions, like to help.
Sensible, often very concerned about the environment around and in relation to others' feelings. Its discretion choose to do that with everything that is simpler, without exaggeration. They do not have many friends but the few who has devoted all his care and affection.
In love, surrender entirely. Your idealism is a registered trademark. Do not appreciate changes and surprises, which can give them job stability. They are modest and do not like hype.

Famous people from Type A: Ayumi Hamasaki (singer),Angela Chang (actress),Ken Hirai (singer),Britney Spears (singer),Yoko Ishida(singer), Kaori Iida (singer) and Hello Kitty (children's character);

Type B: Turned to their feelings, have great potential for concentration when it comes to issues like that. But the themes that have no interest, are distracted. Optimists not the kind that never loses hope, are also sensitive and loving.
Studying has never been a problem in your life. Because they are very understanding, have no difficulty when it comes to relationships.
Your only fault is that its humor is too vulnerable, which annoys some people that surround him. Poorly organized, does not like to follow social rules. Intellectuals love to question, to research and seek new answers to your questions.

Famous people from Type B: Junichiro Koizumi (Ex Prime Minister Japanese), ack Nicholson (actor),Musashimaru (Sumotori),Akira Kurosawa (film director),Leonardo Di Caprio (Actor) and Paul McCartney (musician);

Type AB: For bringing together material from different blood types and sharply contrasting characteristics, have a great sense of balance and an objective view of issues, most of the time. Rational and organized, running several things at once. Diplomatic move smoothly between Saguin other, always avoiding fights and arguments. To do so, act with fairness, balance and honesty.
Despite being guided by reason, able to quickly grasp the character of people. These characteristics make them good leaders or line Tantoush. Do not trust anyone, and therefore can be interpreted as proud.

Famous people from Type AB: Shintaro Ishihara (writer and governor of Tokyo), Jackie Chan (actor), Marilyn Monroe (actress), Mick Jagger (musician), BoA (singer) and Lara Croft (video game character);

Type O: Generous and realistic, are characterized by the ease in setting priorities. Set a goal, dedicate themselves to it with full commitment. Ambitious, have a great spirit of competitiveness and leadership. Calm and patient, you know waiting calmly achievements and set goals. Although self-confident and emotionally stable, lose control when pressed.
Loyal and friendly, like to keep a routine and to cultivate habits. Her confidence and determination make nothing seems impossible. They like to play sports and able to to maintain an enviable balance in all aspects of life. When it comes to relationships, they might even take time to trust people, but once that happens, they become a true and faithful servant.
The greed may be a personality problem. People with this sanguine type therefore does not present major difficulties to save money.

Famous people from Type O: Ken Watanabe (actor),Queen Elizabeth (the Queen of England), ohn Lennon (musician),Hideki Matsui (baseball player),Akuya Kimura (singer and TV presenter),Namie Amuro (singer) and Elvis Presley (singer);

" God's in his heaven. All's right with the world " - Nerv Slogan
Unread 03-13-2011, 07:01 PM

Points: 3,237, Level: 37 Points: 3,237, Level: 37 Points: 3,237, Level: 37
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Elaine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What's your blood type?

This is very interesting. I don't believe in horoscopes, but my blood type is 0 and some things are true for me.
Unread 03-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Senior Mod Exp
Knight

Points: 14,700, Level: 83 Points: 14,700, Level: 83 Points: 14,700, Level: 83
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Elementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about them

I ended up forgetting to say, my blood is type O.

" God's in his heaven. All's right with the world " - Nerv Slogan
Unread 03-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Citizen Magic Clan
Resting Supermod
OC Guild
Grandmaster Mage
Expert Mage

Points: 82,425, Level: 100 Points: 82,425, Level: 100 Points: 82,425, Level: 100
~Ai~ is a glorious beacon of light~Ai~ is a glorious beacon of light~Ai~ is a glorious beacon of light~Ai~ is a glorious beacon of light~Ai~ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to ~Ai~

I believe I am AB positive
Unread 03-14-2011, 12:55 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Blogger
RPG'er
Warrior

Points: 29,172, Level: 100 Points: 29,172, Level: 100 Points: 29,172, Level: 100
Zionist Has shown honour and chivalryZionist Has shown honour and chivalryZionist Has shown honour and chivalry

Well, last time I got my blood taken the paper said B Positive
Unread 03-14-2011, 12:58 AM
Citizen: Magic Clan.
Neophite Mage

Points: 6,174, Level: 54 Points: 6,174, Level: 54 Points: 6,174, Level: 54
Aelit is on a distinguished road

I'm type O but apparently i act more like type B lol
Unread 03-15-2011, 07:32 AM

Points: 3,503, Level: 39 Points: 3,503, Level: 39 Points: 3,503, Level: 39
Ren Strawdoll is on a distinguished road

I'm type O. And the statements on it were true to me.
Unread 03-16-2011, 04:46 AM
Citizen: Magic Clan.
Resting Mod
Expert Mage

Points: 41,781, Level: 100 Points: 41,781, Level: 100 Points: 41,781, Level: 100
~Shana~ has shown loyalty and contrubuted~Shana~ has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to ~Shana~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Shana~

I have no idea actually
Unread 03-16-2011, 04:53 AM
Deleted

animegirl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to animegirl Send a message via Yahoo to animegirl

My blood type isnt really something I think about either and Im far from convinced that it can accurately be used to predict anyones personality
Unread 03-18-2011, 02:29 PM
Citizen
BloggerOC Guild 2
Resting Mod
Master Mage

Points: 23,319, Level: 100 Points: 23,319, Level: 100 Points: 23,319, Level: 100
KozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to KozaKuraHaiNe Send a message via Skype™ to KozaKuraHaiNe

Type B and it matches some of the descriptions above. *Gasps*

Tags
horoscope blood type