Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Closed Thread
Unread 05-29-2012, 02:49 AM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts
Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Thieving of Order

This RP is for all who registered. Applying is closed, and people who wanted to apply are too late.

Rules: Don't be a plot God. It just puts a strain on the actual plot.
No godmodding. It's a grievance to deal with.
Have some fun~
==================

In a tropical region lies the little town of Cracked Shell Cove. Though the peace in this town is changed forever. A mysterious group has thrown Order of the region out of balance, and it is up to the town's Guild to solve the mystery! Raichu, the guild leader has a hunch as to who caused it; the dark Guild known as Tempestuous Chaos. They were wanted for capture by the world. They raised Chaos wherever they went; commiting crimes that later were put in the 'Unsolved' folder of the Poke Police. And she soon finds out how they did it from the most unexpected of people...
=========

Raichu awoke and made her way to the now set up podium in the newly added meeting room. Today she was to introduce the rookies to the more experienced members and get them to mingle and make friends. Spinda tottered in, as usual. "Morning Spinda." Raichu greeted the spotted panda Pokemon. "Morning~ We're getting ready for the rookies, am I right?" Spinda replied. Raichu nodded and grinned. "Correct. I'm going to have a select few teams show them the ropes. You and Flareon are one of them." Raichu looked around. "Which reminds me, where is she?"
"Oh. She went to go grab some starter kits and badges for them."
The said Flareon returned, tugging a wooden cart of the badges and said starter kits. Which carried the basics; Oran berries, Pecha scarves, and revival seeds. "Got what you needed Raichu." Flareon said as she let go of the rope that she held in her mouth. "Great, we're all set!" Raichu grinned. "Here come the other early birds~" Spinda sang.

Last edited by LoopyPanda; 06-20-2012 at 04:10 AM.
Unread 05-29-2012, 03:07 AM
Veteran member

Points: 52,987, Level: 100 Points: 52,987, Level: 100 Points: 52,987, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Aiyami has shown loyalty and contrubutedAiyami has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Thieving of Order

Parchirisu, Spinda, and Teddiursa walked up. "Hi!" Parchirisu said happily. "Are we the first ones here?" Teddiursa asked. "I guess we are" Spinda said
Best Friends: LoopyPanda Sukichu
Unread 05-29-2012, 03:12 AM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts

"You early bird rookies are right on time." Raichu grinned. "Go ahead and take a seat." She gestured towards the seats behind the podium. Spinda and Flareon waved and smiled.

Last edited by LoopyPanda; 05-29-2012 at 03:18 AM.
Unread 05-29-2012, 03:31 AM
Veteran member

Points: 52,987, Level: 100 Points: 52,987, Level: 100 Points: 52,987, Level: 100
Aiyami has shown loyalty and contrubutedAiyami has shown loyalty and contrubuted

The three nodded and smiled. They sat down
Best Friends: LoopyPanda Sukichu
Unread 05-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Citizen

Points: 86,942, Level: 100 Points: 86,942, Level: 100 Points: 86,942, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Sukichu~

Of course, Glaceon and Leafeon had already made their way to where everyone else was scheduled to be. However, they were both more on the quiet side until they saw that the new rookies in the Guild came in and then they would act like their normal selves.

Plusle was the first to bound inside the room, looking around curiously as to where she was and what she should expect; seeing others in the room the pokemon felt more comfortable and the tension in her ceased. "Whoa. ." She said to herself more than anyone in the room that could hear her.

Vulpix came in a little bit after Plusle had and she remained silent until she reached her more curious friend; being big on the curiosity factor wasn't something she did on a normal basis unless it was something that had indeed caught her attention. "Well, it seems like there are already people here, that's a relief~" She said, still slightly unsure about her surrounding at the current moment.
Unread 05-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Banned

Raichu turned her attention to the Pokemon that had just entered. Recognizing Glaceon and Leafeon, she greeted them. "Glaceon, Leafeon! Good morning! I see you have some new ones in your team~" She said, seeing Plusle practically marvel at the meeting room with Vulpix trailing behind. Spinda, the more outgoing member of her team with Flareon, she tottered up to Plusle and Vulpix. "Hi there! You two must be new members~" She said cheerfully. "Hi!" Flareon greeted as well, following the spotted panda pokemon.
Unread 05-30-2012, 01:24 AM
Citizen

Points: 86,942, Level: 100 Points: 86,942, Level: 100 Points: 86,942, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them

"Good morning." Glaceon replied with a smile towards Raichu then looked towards the two new pokemon that entered the meeting room; definitely the ones that were joining in on their team.

"Morning!~" Leafeon greeted Raichu with her normal peppy talk, then turned her attention towards Vulpix and Plusle as well before walking up to the two like Spinda and Flareon had done. "Hello you two~" She said to Plusle and Vulpix, then waving at Spinda and Flareon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plusle's attention was turned from looking at the room to the four other pokemon that had came over to her and Vulpix and greeted the two. "Oh, hi!~ Yeah, we're new." She said with an "o:" shape formed on her facial expression.

"Nice to meet you~" Vulpix said as a greeting.
Unread 05-30-2012, 01:34 AM
Banned

Spinda waved at Leafeon, along with Flareon. "Hello~" They both said in unison, and turned their attention back to Plusle. "Then, Raichu wants all the new members of the Pokemon Guild to take their seats behind the podium over there," Flareon pointed her front hind leg out to the seats behind the said podium. "By the way, we're Team Fairy Wing. Raichu sometimes goes on missions with us, but she mostly stays here to look after the Guild." Spinda said to the two. She liked to identify herslef at the beginning before anything else.
Unread 05-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Banned

fullblue has shown loyalty and contrubutedfullblue has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to fullblue

In the woods, north from the town, a group of adventurers are continuing their journey. Tired from clearing a landslide, the four almost collapsed a few times. "I can see smoke, there might be a village not far from here," Draking sighed. "Where is it?" Lax curiously asked. "It's at the south. Ralu, could you please check if there are enemies there?" "I will try to see it with my psychic power." Having encountered several old and new enemies, Draking is worried if the smoke seen is a sign of a raid. "What are you waiting for? Let's go! Warm bed and good food are waiting for us!" said Lax happily, at the same time running southward, not bothering the trees that he easily knock over. Ralu who concentrate herself on seeing the future does not seem to be bothered as if she is in trance. "Strom! Let's chase him. It's dangerous to leave him alone!" "Yes, sir! I'm waiting for that!" With that, the three ran towards the town. "This would be fun", smiled Ralu.

Last edited by fullblue; 05-31-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: grammar nazi
Unread 06-02-2012, 05:16 AM
Citizen

Walking up towards where Leafeon, Spinda and Flareon were in terms of greeting the newer members, Glaceon gave a warm smile to both Plusle and Vulpix. "A pleasure to meet you two." She said.

"Oh! Oh! Glaceon!~" Leafeon said, then proceeded to hug(in a pokemon way) her friend; happy that she decided to come over and welcome the newest to the Guild.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, hello! Nice to meet you too!~ Plusle said to Glaceon then turned her attention back towards Flareon and Spinda; looking as to where Flareon had said to take a seat at. "Oooooh, alright then!~ You have a nice team name by the way!" She said to the two.

Turning her attention towards Glaceon, Vulpix gave the pokemon a small poke-smile of her own. "Likewise~" She said then turned her attention back towards her more. . out-there friend. "Alrighty then!~" She said as a reply to what both Flareon and Spinda said.

Tags
loopy, pokemon dungeon rp