Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Unread 04-21-2015, 12:36 PM
Citizen

Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Z-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via Skype™ to Z-Fighter
Default Re: DBZ: A Demon's Demons

Celicia sighed, hugging Arias again.
"Where is Rasegan now?" She asked.

My RP characters: Tempest, Xeno, Sheila, Xenest, Brachi, Celicia
Awards held: Activity (multiple), Quality Posting x2, Member of the month, 10,000th post and Guru lvl.
Unread 04-21-2015, 01:01 PM
Banned

Okami Amaterasu has a little shamelful behaviour in the past

Arias choked up.
"At their graves" she replied brokenly.
Unread 04-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Citizen

Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100
Z-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalry

"And were are their graves? We'd like to know so we can visit as soon as Brachi is well enough." She said.

Awards held: Activity (multiple), Quality Posting x2, Member of the month, 10,000th post and Guru lvl.
Unread 04-21-2015, 01:14 PM
Banned

"Where Rasegan and I first met. Under an Oak tree to the south of here in a enchanted grove only he and I know of and can enter unless one of us tells you." She sobs
Unread 04-21-2015, 01:45 PM
Citizen

Celicia nodded.
"We understand." She said, just as Tempest and Xeno arrived in the house, being accompanied by Judy and Dielec.

Unread 04-21-2015, 01:47 PM
Banned

Arias cried anew in sorrow.
Unread 04-21-2015, 02:18 PM
Citizen

Seeing this, Tempest and Xeno blinked.

"What happened?" Tempest asked.

"The three babies of Arias and Rasegan died not too long ago." Celicia.

"Oh my dear Kami, that's horrible!" Xeno said.

"Our sympathies for your loss, Arias." Tempest said, as Judy and Dielec were also saddened at the news.

"And Brachi? How is she doing?" Judy then asked Celicia.

"She's been pretty badly ill for the past few days. It was first apparently fine a couple of weeks, but the past few days, her condition took a turn for the worse. Dread Master Bestia came by earlier today and said that Brachi will pull through, but she is uncertain how long it will take for her to recover."

"Is it that serious?" Dielec asked, blinking.

"She's had a severe post-traumatic stress disorder after the whole ordeal of the past months. She's been trying to get over it and keep a brave fašade, trying to be strong for the three youngsters who are sleeping on the bench together..." Celicia said, nodding towards the still sleeping Goles, Bulma Jr. and Marron Jr., "but a few days ago, she fainted dead away in her office in Capsule Corp..."

Flashback...

Celicia was working in Brachi's office as the Chief of Security as well as Brachi's secretary, typing notes as to what has occured in the past hour or so on an incident in the administration's office, where a small box with some basic desksupplies like staplers, stamps and perforators fell out of the grip of one worker after being spooked by a common house spider which ran over the top of the closet it stood on, causing it to hit a male employee and his sister who stood nearby, rendering them unconscious, while the worker herself fell from the ladder she stood on. Thankfully neither of the three were too seriously injured, save for only a light concussion with the two who were hit by the box and some bruises with the one who fell from the ladder, and the spider was taken care of as Celicia personally put it outside. She continued on her report when Brachi finally appeared in the office, closing the door. As Celicia turned to her, she noticed that Brachi had bags under her eyes and looked unusually pale, and her movements were also weakened, as if she hadn't recovered or woken up properly!

"Brachi... are you alright? You look like hell!" Celicia said, deeply concerned over her.

"I... I'm fine, Celicia. I think I didn't have enough sleep last night, that's all." Brachi said, smiling at Celicia.

"Brachi, I think something is wrong with you. I think you should go back home and get some more rest..." Celicia said.

"I appreciate your concern, Celicia, I thank you for that, but... I believe... that........... I.............." was all was Brachi said before her eyes rolled to the back of her head and fainted on the spot, much to Celicia's own shock and horror...

End Flashback

"So after that I took her here so she can recover in peace. Majin Bara's been at her side the whole time." Celicia said.

Unread 04-21-2015, 02:53 PM
Banned

Arias was wearing black. Nothing but black. Her eyes swam with sorrow.
"This is all my fault. All this power and I can't do a thing! I couldn't stop them dying! But I tried! I.." She howled in rage and pain.
Unread 04-21-2015, 03:16 PM
Citizen

"I am certain you did everything you possibly could." a voice said.

As the group turned around, they would see Dread Master Bestia downstairs, having a solemn expression in her eyes, even though she had her mask on.

"May we see Brachi?" Xeno then asked.

"Of course. She's resting now, but I'm certain Majin Bara can fill you in." Bestia said, nodding.

Tempest and Xeno went upstairs at this, moving into Goku and Chi-Chi's bedroom where Brachi was.

Unread 04-21-2015, 03:17 PM
Banned

"I didn't do everything I possibly could if I didn't stop them from dying!" Arias snapped in sorrows. She was going to need to be tranquilized and pretty soon before she blew up.