Go Back   Anime Forum > Art Centre: > Art, Literature, Fanfiction, Videos, AMV's & OC World > Members Own General Literature

Members Own General Literature Non anime poems, stories or any of your own written work.

Unread 11-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Citizen

Points: 5,857, Level: 52 Points: 5,857, Level: 52 Points: 5,857, Level: 52
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
rindaja is on a distinguished road
Default Re: through a portal by rindaja enjoy :p

chapt 3 enjoy
Chapter 3: The prophecy of a thousand eyes
“Bye Raven come over tomorrow I’m going to get Katie to make that homemade pizza that she made last weekend!” I screamed to Raven just before she left. It’s amazing how three very different creatures can come together, but I guess we were just fulfilling the prophecy that my great granddad Shurias Carlton Serrion had confided in me his atrocious little angel, as he would say on his deathbed. Funny how it stuck with me all these years though I was only 3 at the time I already knew more about our people than anyone else in my family other than Shurias himself (he didn’t like me calling him great granddad he said we were to in skill level to stoop those worthless rituals in which the humans that we posed as celebrated.). Still it felt right to wander into his study and unwrap the scroll hidden behind an oil painting of Uphratani my mother the one who I had said to Raven I had abandoned when the truth was she had abandoned me only that she didn’t have a choice. It was either my life or hers and being a mother she felt that the only option she had was to give up hers to go with my father Alecred who was feared by every freak…every creature that had ever walked this earth, but I’m getting off topic.

The prophecy…the prophecy of a thousand eyes spoken of only behind closed doors to those who dare to listen or those who were born to bear its curse. Sadly I am the last of the two along with raven and Katie and if I am correct those boys that we met today though I can only make assumptions at this point. The prophecy is said to have been said by a pregnant women hundreds of years ago (673 years to be exact) who had an immortal baby growing in her womb. It is said that the women was to be killed because she would not give up her baby and her parents turned on her and led the rampage to pillage her and her beloved Orion’s house and take the women to be beheaded. Orion knew that what the villagers thought was true so he created a portal and he and his wife were about to flee to his hometown of Nivania, said to have been in a valley at the foot of the great mountain where the stream that cut through the valley flowed upward pointing to the star of creation as his people, my people had once believed.

The women stopped in front of the portal right as the villagers had busted down the doors screaming these exact words at the top of her lungs, “ What you have done to me will be done to your children and their children as well. How prejudice you have been to me and my family only for it to be done to yours. You have treated me like a leper only for your sons and the sons of your sons to be treated the same.

“They will develop unfavorable talents that they will have to hide just to walk in normal society. They will have to hide who they are for fear of being persecuted like you have tried to do to me at this very spot tonight. One day your sons will meet my daughters and fall to the ground begging for forgiveness. One day they will come face to face and find that they have never known a love so strong so indestructible that they will shun their people for a place in my world one day they’ll see you as I am seeing you now!” And with that her and Orion fled the scene as 1000 eyes watched. A very farfetched tale it would seem but very true ,and sadly me, Katie, and Raven would have to be the daughters who fulfilled that prophecy only thing is we didn’t have a choice. Bummer huh? Sorta sad how our fate was decided for us and I was the only one who knew it. So feeling somewhat depressed I put the scroll back locked up and went to sleep with the odd feeling that I was being watched...

Last edited by rindaja; 11-16-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: posted wrong part
Unread 11-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Citizen

chapt 4 enjoy
Chapter 4: The untold story of Orion
“So Joseph have you figured out why you’re here young man you know it was very rude of you, Samuel, and Bryon sneak out yesterday to help those inhuman freaks” “They’re not freaks” I said softer than a whisper but I knew she heard it she heard everything saw everything and watched everything in my house…my cell there is no privacy I’ll be d-worded if she even heard of that word. “ THEY ARE NOT FREAKS THEY’RE INHUMAN UNWORTHY TO WALK AMONG US!!!” she screeched sounding like an owl that just stabbed in the face 37 times with a hammer…truthfully she kind of looks like one to.

So since she raised her voice at me I decided it would be nice to see how she reacted if I raised mine back. “IF THEY’RE FREAKS THEN WHAT AM I? YOU ACT LIKE ME, SAMUEL, AND BRYON CAN JUST WALK WHERE WE WANT OR DO WHAT WE WANT. IS THAT HOW YOU SEE IT HUH!!! WE ALL KNOW THE PROPHECY…THE ONE THAT YOU’VE NAILED INTO OUR HEADS SINCE WE WERE BORN. SINCE WE WERE TAKEN FROM OUR PARENTS AND BROUGHT TO THIS DUMP THAT WE’RE FORCED TO CALL OUR HOME, DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT WE WEREN’T EXACTLY NORMAL OURSELVES?” I screamed at the top of my lungs making the wall vibrate and shake as my cruel words bounced off them. But all she did was smile probably happy to see that she still had some control over me. Overjoyed by the fact that I still looked at her like she was my own mother and wanted to please her.

The thought of her just made me sick but I still wanted to do whatever she told me to just so I could be in her good graces like a good little puppet. “So is that how you feel?” the freakishly disfigured, old, crusty, stank, (rarely use that word but it works to describe the hag) tyrant said so close to my face that if I would have stuck my tongue out I would have kissed her…ew. So I said in the rudest way I could, “Well I said that because I wanted to make sure you were listening but while we’re on the subject you should probably starting using toothpaste, get liposuction, get the wart on your lip removed, find a husband…”

“ Silence” she howled and the sound of her voice threw me back against a wall that I fell through just to see Samuel coming around the corner motioning for me to come with him and Bryon and make a run for it while she was still distracted. And that’s exactly what we did. We ran for three hours straight jumping fences running through ponds and streams to disfigure our scent and even put on some women perfume to confuse her separated then came back together right as we got to the mansion. The mansion that belonged to Kasha one of the daughters of Orion. If she couldn’t help us then we were doomed but I bet she will she has to the untold side of his prophecy says so.

Only problem was that she didn’t know of the other half that said
that “ the pregnant women were about to flee the town when a little girl spoke up. Her name was Aria. She said that, “ On the night of a blue moon a daughter of Orion will be born. One with eyes the shade of the sky and hair the color of gold that will save our sons and link our worlds.” And with that the little girl left and was never heard from again.

That child had to be Kasha she had blue eyes and blonde hair right she would help us. She had to it was her destiny. Unless we lost a piece of the prophecy then we were all screwed and would die at the hands of an overweight manatee. How embarrassing would that be? So we walked up to the door and just as we were about to knock the door flew open.
Unread 11-16-2009, 11:25 PM
Royal Clan
Resting Supermod
Sir. Tupac - the Valiant
Knight At Arms

Points: 74,211, Level: 100 Points: 74,211, Level: 100 Points: 74,211, Level: 100
tupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of light

I read through all the chapter thus far.This is a very interesting read.I like the unique characters and the fluid writing.
Your style of writing is also very original,its like you are telling a story about yourself but in a 3rd person prespective.Sorry if i am being vague.
But excellent work on all the chapter.
Hoping for the next one.

Set by Shanks
죽음은 고통에서 내 릴리즈 될 것입니다

Unread 11-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Points: 12,914, Level: 78 Points: 12,914, Level: 78 Points: 12,914, Level: 78
miss89 has shown loyalty and contrubutedmiss89 has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to miss89 Send a message via Yahoo to miss89 Send a message via Skype™ to miss89

Great chapters!
I'm excited for the next ones xD

Current theme: Naruto Shippuuden - Tobi/Madara
Design by: Crazy Vampire
Unread 11-18-2009, 01:15 PM
Citizen

lol well i should have chapter 5 in a week or 2 running behind but what can u do
Unread 11-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Royal Clan
Knight At Arms

Points: 7,455, Level: 60 Points: 7,455, Level: 60 Points: 7,455, Level: 60
Ash: the Angel of Battle Has shown honour and chivalryAsh: the Angel of Battle Has shown honour and chivalryAsh: the Angel of Battle Has shown honour and chivalry

This is excellent stuff. The drama and intensity is great.

To do these things completely is to attain the ultimate...
Unread 11-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Citizen

can't post 5 yet not done or revised yet... plus my day is... < nuff said
Unread 03-30-2018, 08:59 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 209,955, Level: 100 Points: 209,955, Level: 100 Points: 209,955, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

I have really enjoyed reading this story. It would be great to have an ending or for you to write some more. I am repping you for your great work in 2009.

Tags
rindaja, through a portal