Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Closed Thread
Unread 09-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Citizen
OC Guild 1
RPG'er

Points: 22,943, Level: 100 Points: 22,943, Level: 100 Points: 22,943, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Raditz has shown loyalty and contrubutedRaditz has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Default Re: Terminated Planets

Sero sat down and requested a couple of drinks. He looked at a two muscular aliens and laughed at them.
"You fellas should stop pumping it like a wimp and start pumping it at the gym." he laughed as he drank some shots.

The two muscular aliens looked up at Sero and stood up. They cracked their knuckles.

"You say something, punk?" one said.

Sero smirked and stood up. He clenched his fists.
"Yeah, I did...."

RP: Raditz, Mirai, Shadow, Shadow Android, Troten (Trotina), Gotenks (Gotenksha), Seto, *****, Rootavega, Orange, Indigo, Knuckles, E-Force, Kaiba, Link, Future Gotenks
RPG'er, Footballer, Smasher, Raditz fan
Unread 09-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Banned

~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry

Artic came in the building and began to fill out the registration paper. Once she finished, she left the tower, a bit curious as to what she can find. Maybe more food. She remained quiet even though some natives made slick remarks. She didn't care. Her tail whisked back and forth until she noticed Mioi and a small creature she couldn't yet identify. She stood in front of a closed shop and watched carefully.
Unread 09-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts

"..." Mioi carefully picked up the smaller alien, their one eye staring at him intently. Using telepathy, xhe answered. "My apologies. I didn't see any other life forms while I climbed out of my ship.... MY SHIP!" Mioi whipped her head around to see it in a wreck. It would take forever to fix it, if xhe even had the funds to pay a person to fix it. "Curses." Mioi looked down at the small alien. "Where are we?" In their frenzy to escape, Mioi forgot about xer destination, let alone trying to survive.

------
Sozad examined his papers, reviewing how he was going to go through with the meeting. It would be some time before he'd hold it, as people were still registering for the job. He knew not all of them were going to do it for free, but he had a few incentives up his sleeve for the more discerning clients.
Unread 09-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero

493 filled his registration. He later demanded to see the person in charge. "I would like to see in charge of this operation."

==============

"This is Zell City.. apparently there's some announcement about the crusaders to repel Gemma's army." The little doll alien said. "You can put me down now.." He shrugged.
Unread 09-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Citizen
OC Guild 1
RPG'er

Points: 22,943, Level: 100 Points: 22,943, Level: 100 Points: 22,943, Level: 100
Raditz has shown loyalty and contrubutedRaditz has shown loyalty and contrubuted

Nico filled out his registration form and left the tower. He had his hands in his pockets.
I'll save the Earth. I have to."

------------------------------------------

There were two dead bodies on the floor. They looked beaten up badly. Sero cracked his neck and chuckled.
"Well, they had it coming." he laughed and walked out of the bar. The people in the bar looked terrified.

RP: Raditz, Mirai, Shadow, Shadow Android, Troten (Trotina), Gotenks (Gotenksha), Seto, *****, Rootavega, Orange, Indigo, Knuckles, E-Force, Kaiba, Link, Future Gotenks
Unread 09-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Banned

Artic stared at Mioi and whatever little creature she held. She thought that it was something that might make a child happy or maybe something she can eat. She thought about it but had no idea what powers the creature might have. She continued to walk about, curious as to what she can find and eat. She walked past Sero and the commotion that was happening She whipped her tail about and didn't seem to care much about what the men were fighting about.

"I wonder where the food is..?"
Unread 09-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts

Mioi's eye narrowed. "... Take me to the meeting." Mioi set him down and stood up shakily. "How rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Mioi."
-----

"Of course." The secretary notified Sozad. "Sir, one of the visitors would like to see you."

"Before the meeting?" Sozad said. If they want to meet me before the official meeting, it might be more urgent. "Alright, I'll let them in. Tell 'em to take the elevator to the top floor." He released the speaker button. If they were to try anything, he wouldn't have too hard a time defending himself.

"You have clearance to enter. Take the elevator to the top floor." The secretary said.
Unread 09-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero

"I'm Emo. Nice to meet you too" Emo dusted himself off. "The meeting is taking place in that tower I'll take you there. I might have to ride your shoulders though." Emo said.

===========

"Thank you!" 493 said. He went inside the elevator and went towards the top floor to meet Sozad.
Unread 09-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Citizen
OC Guild 1
RPG'er

Sero's scouter went off when he passed Artic. He raised an eyebrow and looked back at her before turning around and walking again.
"Interesting." he thought. "This one's power stands out." he chuckled. "Might want to have a little spar with her before I do my business here."

--------------------------------------

Nico sat down on a curb. He was waiting for the meeting.

Last edited by Raditz; 09-10-2014 at 02:24 AM.
Unread 09-10-2014, 02:22 AM
Banned

(She's similar to Frieza's design. She's not his race. I'll edit that in so people won't get confused. Sorry about that! D: )

Artic yawned under the purple bandana. She stared at the food vendors out on the street selling unknown wiggling creatures. She bought four of everything and began to head back to the tower to eat everything in her possession and possibly buy more on her way back. She laughed a bit and returned to the tower with a large bag of unknown wiggling, alive food. She held it in her tail and ate a creature, which yelled in pain and slurped up by Artic.

"Damn, that's good. Don't know what it is... but it's delicious.. "
Closed Thread