Go Back   Anime Forum > Bleach Anime and Manga > Bleach Anime And Manga. > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Please use spoilers where needed.

Unread 08-25-2009, 02:10 PM
OC Guild 1
Sir. Cadian the considerate
Resting Mod
Knight Champion
AF Coder

Points: 20,674, Level: 99 Points: 20,674, Level: 99 Points: 20,674, Level: 99
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Cadian134 has a spectacular aura about themCadian134 has a spectacular aura about themCadian134 has a spectacular aura about themCadian134 has a spectacular aura about themCadian134 has a spectacular aura about them
Default 0 Division/Royal Guard

Well we saw that a female captain was recruited into 0 Division when the "pendulum swung back".

So what are you thoughts on this 0 Division or as it also known the kings guards.
Unread 08-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Resting Supermod
Grandmaster Mage

Points: 34,381, Level: 100 Points: 34,381, Level: 100 Points: 34,381, Level: 100
Kanoke Has shown honour and chivalryKanoke Has shown honour and chivalryKanoke Has shown honour and chivalryKanoke Has shown honour and chivalry
Default Re: 0 Division?

I wonder just how strong that division is. If Aizen is successful and creates the King's Key, he will have to fight them. The captain of the 0 division must be pretty badass.
Unread 08-26-2009, 06:35 PM
OC Guild 1
Resting Mod
Knight Champion
AF Coder

Cadian134 has a spectacular aura about themCadian134 has a spectacular aura about themCadian134 has a spectacular aura about themCadian134 has a spectacular aura about themCadian134 has a spectacular aura about them

I know seen as all the suboridinates are previous madly strong captains?!?! lol
Unread 08-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Deleted

Silent Assassin. is infamous around these partsSilent Assassin. is infamous around these partsSilent Assassin. is infamous around these partsSilent Assassin. is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Yahoo to Silent Assassin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanoke View Post
I wonder just how strong that division is. If Aizen is successful and creates the King's Key, he will have to fight them. The captain of the 0 division must be pretty badass.
Their captain could very much be stronger than Yamamoto..by a huge margin aswell..

How is Aizen gonig to get passed these lot. I mean yes the subordinates are strong and successful captains...and then theirs his liutentant hu must be strong and then the captain hisself.

It would be funny if he turned out to be a guy like Ukitake
Unread 08-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Resting Supermod
Grandmaster Mage

Points: 34,381, Level: 100 Points: 34,381, Level: 100 Points: 34,381, Level: 100
Kanoke Has shown honour and chivalryKanoke Has shown honour and chivalryKanoke Has shown honour and chivalryKanoke Has shown honour and chivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
Their captain could very much be stronger than Yamamoto..by a huge margin aswell..

How is Aizen gonig to get passed these lot. I mean yes the subordinates are strong and successful captains...and then theirs his liutentant hu must be strong and then the captain hisself.

It would be funny if he turned out to be a guy like Ukitake
You mean sickly? That would be a little funny. I wonder how strong the average member of the 0th Division is compared to Yamamoto. I think they are all about his level. I wouldn't underestimate Aizen, Gin, and Kaname though.
Unread 08-30-2009, 12:54 PM
OC Guild 1
Resting Mod
Knight Champion
AF Coder

True but lets look at the odds lol say it's a 10 man squad that's 10 captains of Yamamoto level or higher. Aizen still has to get past the vizards The current captains and Ichigo and his lot! I think they may save 0 division for another arc were there are some even more bad ass enemies.
Unread 08-30-2009, 09:05 PM
Resting Supermod
Grandmaster Mage

I believe that the 0 Division is a small division made up of the most elite Shinigami. Maybe less than 10 members.
Unread 08-30-2009, 09:07 PM
Deleted

Silent Assassin. is infamous around these partsSilent Assassin. is infamous around these partsSilent Assassin. is infamous around these partsSilent Assassin. is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You mean sickly? That would be a little funny. I wonder how strong the average member of the 0th Division is compared to Yamamoto. I think they are all about his level. I wouldn't underestimate Aizen, Gin, and Kaname though.
No not sickly I mean kind, caring, nice and soft voice and gentle lol...but when in battle the flames appear. Hmm i cant really judge why isnt Yama in the 0 division. Is it because they need someone strong to lead the captains? Why if Yama has the potential and power of a liutenant/3rd seat 0 division...

I mean the dude sooooo freking easily demolished Allon..and their is NO-ONE in Bleach could of done it as easier besides Aizen maybe.. I mean Allon was like at Nnoirta's level...and nnoitra gave Kenny a run for his money and I think got Yachiru worried. You know Yama ji if he wanted to could just destroy all espadas but then it wouldnt be fair on the captains..

Is Aizen saving his strenght and Kaname/Gin's strenght for the 0 division??

Wait do you guys even think the captain of 0 division can beaten by Aizen???
Unread 08-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Resting Supermod
Grandmaster Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
No not sickly I mean kind, caring, nice and soft voice and gentle lol...but when in battle the flames appear. Hmm i cant really judge why isnt Yama in the 0 division. Is it because they need someone strong to lead the captains? Why if Yama has the potential and power of a liutenant/3rd seat 0 division...

I mean the dude sooooo freking easily demolished Allon..and their is NO-ONE in Bleach could of done it as easier besides Aizen maybe.. I mean Allon was like at Nnoirta's level...and nnoitra gave Kenny a run for his money and I think got Yachiru worried. You know Yama ji if he wanted to could just destroy all espadas but then it wouldnt be fair on the captains..

Is Aizen saving his strenght and Kaname/Gin's strenght for the 0 division??

Wait do you guys even think the captain of 0 division can beaten by Aizen???
The Gotei 13 needs a leader so that's why Yamamoto isn't in the 0 division. I'm starting to think Isshin is in the 0 division now.
Unread 09-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Deleted

Quote:
The Gotei 13 needs a leader so that's why Yamamoto isn't in the 0 division. I'm starting to think Isshin is in the 0 division now.
Yes I knew that. Yamamoto is the perfect captain commander ... No one from SS could own it better than Yama-ji.. a fact

and it is most likely that Isshin was in the 0 division..and may of knew the SS King and a theory says he is related

Tags
division