Go Back   Anime Forum > Bleach Anime and Manga > Bleach Anime And Manga. > Bleach Anime > Bleach Anime episodes archive

Unread 11-01-2011, 06:26 PM

Points: 2,181, Level: 29 Points: 2,181, Level: 29 Points: 2,181, Level: 29
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
YAMaTo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to YAMaTo
Default Re: Bleach Manga chapter 470- Prey for Predators

this chapter looks like filler to me!
i dont get why ichigo isnt able to beat ginjo even now that he has his full power back.
now there is gonna be riruka story -_-!.
Unread 11-01-2011, 08:22 PM

Points: 2,438, Level: 31 Points: 2,438, Level: 31 Points: 2,438, Level: 31
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
[5th]-C-Ichigo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bleach Manga chapter 470- Prey for Predators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
Then explain how Isshin can also use GT. He said his blade name, and it was different from Zangetsu, but that doesn't change the fact it's the exact same attack.

Not to mention Uryu believes Ginjo copied all of his powers...GT isn't his only one after all.

Of course, I much prefer the idea of him unlocking his Shinigami powers.
That proves my point even more! Engetsu is a completely different zampaktou. Him using Getsuga is no different than how Ginjou is using it. It was originally one of Isshin's attacks, Ichigo learned it *though no comment has been made on how they have the same abilities* and Ginjou has copied it from Ichigo.
In all sense and purposes Ichigo could be considered a half blood shinigami. Seeing as his father is one by normal. This could explain his unnaturally high spirit pressure.
Engetsu and Zangetsu are different names.
Scathing moon and Slaying moon is what the two names translate to. Could be possible family swords, brother swords or something. Again, it hasn't given much history on it.
As for Uryu, he said he thinks he copied all his "techniques and ablities" he can copy the moves, but how can he copy something that is part of someone? To far to speculate on something like that. Ichigo's power of hollowfication is something that is a part of him. Not something he learned.
I try not to read into things to awful much. Tends to be something different that what it'd seem.

Tags
bleach chapter 470, ginjou, ichigo, ishida, rukia