Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Closed Thread
Unread 10-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Banned

Vegetto has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastVegetto has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Default DBZ RPG: The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Come to train in the mystical Hyperbolic Time Chamber to advance your power and combat prowess in a short amount of time! Years in this magical place on pass by as days in the normal world, giving you the opportunity as a warrior to close the gap to other fighters!

Rules:
1. Be respectful to all players.
2. No autowounding or godmodding without permission from the other fighter.
3. Have fun!
Unread 10-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Banned

Vegetto has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastVegetto has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Default Re: The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Vegetto uncrossed his arms as he landed onto the white tiles of Kami's Lookout, glancing back to Brachi.

"Exactly how long are you planning on staying in the chamber with me?"

(Going afk for a bit! Got a 1 hr class )
Unread 10-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Citizen

Points: 61,696, Level: 100 Points: 61,696, Level: 100 Points: 61,696, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Z-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via Skype™ to Z-Fighter

"For as long as needed. I've had a lot of self-reflection back in the Martian adaptation of this chamber, I just want to be sure I have full control of my new ability; it is quite taxing, despite me being able to use it when I am at full power. On top of that, I just want to be strong enough myself to keep defending my home and my family." Brachi said.

My RP characters: Tempest, Xeno, Sheila, Xenest, Brachi, Celicia
Awards held: Activity (multiple), Quality Posting x2, Member of the month, 10,000th post and Guru lvl.
Unread 10-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Banned

Vegetto nodded in response, leading her to the large doors that led into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

"Alright, I think a day in the chamber should be enough..."

Pulling open the door itself, Vegetto smirked as he gestured inside.

"To be fair though, I'm not going in to train vigorously for an entire year. I'm looking for more than just sparring and getting back in shape."
Unread 10-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Citizen

Points: 61,696, Level: 100 Points: 61,696, Level: 100 Points: 61,696, Level: 100
Z-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalry

"You're not the only one," Brachi said, "I have still a long way to go to master myself, but I feel that I am on the right way. There is no way I will ever be truly perfect, but at least I can do my very best to ensure my foremost weaknesses will not get the better of me again."

Brachi then stepped in the chamber, getting ready.

Awards held: Activity (multiple), Quality Posting x2, Member of the month, 10,000th post and Guru lvl.
Unread 10-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Banned

Vegetto nodded.

"Well then, we'd better get started then."

The Potara fusion stepped into the chamber after Brachi, shutting the door behind the two. He then let out a heavy sigh, walking past the living arrangements of the chamber, and stepped out into the endless, white plain.

"I left the door unlocked, in case we're needed back on planet. But until then...."

The Potara fusion clenched his fists and teeth together, rapidly powering up to his Super Mystic form in a matter of seconds. He glanced back to Brachi with pupiless and narrowed eyes.

"We train."
Unread 10-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Citizen

Brachi nodded, transforming into her own Super Mystic form within seconds as well.

"Alright. Want to train me in my normal state like this? Or would you try the State 4 Bidden again?" She then asked, getting ready.

Unread 10-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Banned

Vegetto reached down to his waist, loosening the sash around it and pulling off the top portion of his gi and undershirt. The fusion tossed the clothes aside, and quickly moved into his fighting stance.

"Let's see that new technique of yours again. It'll be a nice warm up."
Unread 10-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Citizen

Brachi smirked, first powering to full power, gaining a special aura around her. First, Brachi smirked at Vegetto, before she suddenly seemed to split up into multiple clones of herself, some charging in with rush attacks, others with the Maiden's Rage, Final Shine, Volteks Aura and other attacks respectively, going completely postal towards Vegetto.

Unread 10-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Banned

Vegetto lept forward, quickly meeting the clones rush attacks' with parries of his own. Using his left fist and right leg to send two clones away, Vegetto followed up with the double rush attack by twisting around and redirecting one of the energy blasts back to connect another, creating a small explosion in its wake.

The fusion then narrowed his eyes after landing on his two feet, quickly throwing up both of his hands and rapidly slapping away the multiple energy attacks in every direction, creating pokets of explosions off in the distance.

He let out a small roar, directing one of the clones' energy attacks away into the sky with his left hand and quickly firing off a large, turquoise energy wave out from his right towards the only remaining Brachi.
Closed Thread