Go Back   Anime Forum > Battle Arena > Battle Arena > Battle Arena - Manga/Anime Edition:

Battle Arena - Manga/Anime Edition: Where only Anime/Manga characters face off

Unread 07-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero
Post Super Yi Xing Long vs Dragon Ball Z

"Yi Xing Long is getting sick of the DBZ Fanboys always say that GT is weaker than Z and whatnot. So He went backed to the Past to teach Dragonball Z Universe a Lesson. Can DBZ handle this Threat? Or Yi Xing Long will Wipe his ass on their faces?"

Debate!!!!!
Unread 07-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Banned

Syn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastSyn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to Syn
Default Re: Super Yi Xing Long vs Dragon Ball Z

Super Yi Xi Long? As in Omega Shenron?

Hmmm.

I think Super Yi Xi Long (or Omega Shenron, whichever you will) will win this one. He can beat 2 Super Saiyan 4s, who were stronger than Buu, Cell and Freiza combined. Therefore, the whole DBZ universe will die in the hands of Super Yi Xi Long.

Unless, of course, Z Goku pulls the Genki Dama trick on him again!
Unread 07-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta Syed Putra View Post
Super Yi Xi Long? As in Omega Shenron?

Hmmm.

I think Super Yi Xi Long (or Omega Shenron, whichever you will) will win this one. He can beat 2 Super Saiyan 4s, who were stronger than Buu, Cell and Freiza combined. Therefore, the whole DBZ universe will die in the hands of Super Yi Xi Long.

Unless, of course, Z Goku pulls the Genki Dama trick on him again!
Yeah, I perfer to called him his Original Name in the Japanese Dub, not his made up name (Omega Shenron) Funi created.
Unread 07-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Blogger
RPG'er
Warrior

Points: 29,172, Level: 100 Points: 29,172, Level: 100 Points: 29,172, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Zionist Has shown honour and chivalryZionist Has shown honour and chivalryZionist Has shown honour and chivalry

Is this thread even worth putting up? Seriously? This guy was pulverizing SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta. Survived a Big Bang Kamehameha from SSJ4 Gogeta, the most powerful being in the whole Dragonball Universe. There's no question or doubt that Shenron absolutely rape stomps DBZ. Seriously
Unread 07-23-2010, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist View Post
Is this thread even worth putting up? Seriously? This guy was pulverizing SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta. Survived a Big Bang Kamehameha from SSJ4 Gogeta, the most powerful being in the whole Dragonball Universe. There's no question or doubt that Shenron absolutely rape stomps DBZ. Seriously

There are DBZ Fanboys who cthink GT characters are weaker xD. I heard this one from a Fanboy. SSj4 Gogeta is Weaker than FRIEZA!!!
Unread 07-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Blogger
RPG'er
Warrior

Points: 29,172, Level: 100 Points: 29,172, Level: 100 Points: 29,172, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Zionist Has shown honour and chivalryZionist Has shown honour and chivalryZionist Has shown honour and chivalry

WHAT THE FUC************** Is that kid on crack or something? Goten and Trunks could take Frieza final form on as kids....jesus christ SSJ4 Gogeta could kill freiza with the flick of his pinky. OMG I want to scream at the kid who said that for hours until it's instilled into his head that he's a complete Moron. JESUS CHRIST WTF!............
Unread 07-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist View Post
WHAT THE FUC************** Is that kid on crack or something? Goten and Trunks could take Frieza final form on as kids....jesus christ SSJ4 Gogeta could kill freiza with the flick of his pinky. OMG I want to scream at the kid who said that for hours until it's instilled into his head that he's a complete Moron. JESUS CHRIST WTF!............

I know right? I was debating with this Kid on YouTube who tried to prove that GT characters were "weaker" and keep giving me statement like DBGT are Weaker than General Blue and such things like that XDDDDD
Unread 07-24-2010, 04:07 AM
Banned

Syn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastSyn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to Syn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shineman View Post
There are DBZ Fanboys who cthink GT characters are weaker xD. I heard this one from a Fanboy. SSj4 Gogeta is Weaker than FRIEZA!!!
Now THAT'S a whole BOATLOAD of balderdash! What kind of an uneducated statement is that supposed to be?! Where is this guy? I'm going to spew venomous words at him!

DBGT can totally kill off the whole DBZ universe without even any effort! How can this idiot even STATE that DBGT is weaker than DBZ, or - God forbid! - DB? Has he been living under a rock or something?

Tags
super yi xing long