Go Back   Anime Forum > Battle Arena > Battle Arena > Battle Arena - Manga/Anime Edition:

Battle Arena - Manga/Anime Edition: Where only Anime/Manga characters face off

Unread 07-14-2010, 04:21 PM

Points: 2,828, Level: 34 Points: 2,828, Level: 34 Points: 2,828, Level: 34
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Mad Mainy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Itachi Vs. Vegeta

yea i agree and yes like someone said he has escaped mind control but genjutsu is different from babadis mind control because genjutsus controls all the sneses whereas babidis mind control just takes over the mind but it doesnt control what he smells sees tastes etc not ot mention vegita would be very easy to use a genjutsu on cause he lets his emotion take control alot so ifd itachi just makes vegita like see his dad get killed by frieza he might have a mental breakdown then itachi has time to finish him
Unread 07-15-2010, 05:05 AM
Veteran member
OC Guild 1
RPG'er

Points: 23,323, Level: 100 Points: 23,323, Level: 100 Points: 23,323, Level: 100
Raditzthehairball has shown loyalty and contrubutedRaditzthehairball has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to Raditzthehairball Send a message via Yahoo to Raditzthehairball

i dun think vegeta care for his father that much though .....

Itachi can let Vegeta see a slideshow of GokuxVegeta drawings on DA XDDDDDDD
Unread 07-15-2010, 11:11 PM

Points: 3,320, Level: 37 Points: 3,320, Level: 37 Points: 3,320, Level: 37
Gokhan1089 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mainy View Post
yea i agree and yes like someone said he has escaped mind control but genjutsu is different from babadis mind control because genjutsus controls all the sneses whereas babidis mind control just takes over the mind but it doesnt control what he smells sees tastes etc not ot mention vegita would be very easy to use a genjutsu on cause he lets his emotion take control alot so ifd itachi just makes vegita like see his dad get killed by frieza he might have a mental breakdown then itachi has time to finish him
Lol you saw my old Itachi vs Vegeta video huh? XD

Vegeta easily wins and if Itachi captures Vegeta in Tsukuyomi, Vegeta will suffer a bit but will simply power up and break the genjutsu. After that, Vegeta will not take Itachi lightly and go straight for the kill.
Unread 07-15-2010, 11:39 PM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero

Quote:
Do you even watch Naruto?
Yes. Seen the First part, read a chapters (when I am Bored) for the second part.

Quote:
I'm going assume that you in fact DON'T and DON'T know that Itachi is the genjutsu master and that Itachi's genjutsu causes even the most headstrong fighter's to crumble to their knees dude. I know it seems impossible for Itachi to win, but if he can catch Vegeta in Tsukiyomi or maybe even use a Susano'o for show...There is a very small chance Itachi can win.
Genjutsu is Useless to those who doesn't have a Chakra System, as this case Vegeta doesn't have it

But for the sake of this thread. Let make Ki=Chakra

If that was the case, Vegeta can easily break threw the illusion by powering up (a disturbtion of your chakra can break threw the Genjutsu) nd proceed o beat the Living Snot out of Itachi.

And Even if Itachi caught him, it won't good any good.

Considering that Vegeta knows his father was killed by the hands of Frieza, His Entire Planet being destroy, Died Twice, withness his own son being Killed Twice (Future Trunks and Kid Trunks), having his arm shattered, getting beat to a bloddy pulp, having his pride crush, etc.

Tsukuyomi would be like dust in the wind.

Quote:
Within the first 5 seconds...Itachi has a chance.
Within that time, Vegeta would have already rip Itachi's Face Off.

Last edited by ShineCero; 07-15-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Unread 07-17-2010, 03:58 AM
Banned

Syn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastSyn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to Syn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shineman View Post
Considering that Vegeta knows his father was killed by the hands of Frieza, His Entire Planet being destroy, Died Twice, withness his own son being Killed Twice (Future Trunks and Kid Trunks), having his arm shattered, getting beat to a bloddy pulp, having his pride crush, etc.

Tsukuyomi would be like dust in the wind.
If Itachi were to REPLAY all the above with his Genjutsu, wouldn't that be too overwhelming for Vegeta?

Vegeta only BARELY escaped from total mind control over Babidi, and we know how he really struggled for that. But from the manga I found that even someone like Orochimaru can tremble under Itachi's jutsu. Therefore, if someone like Orochimaru, who's pretty much unemotional, can be affected, a person like Vegeta (who we know can hardly contain himself, bless him) would be driven off the edge. Itachi could very much focus on Vegeta's pride and what makes him proud, and with the Genjutsu easily shatter it to smithereens by showing all of Vegeta's prides falling drastically one by one. He could also zone in on all of Vegeta's FAILURES in surpassing Goku no matter what he does. The Genjutsu is not to be underestimated.

Of course, Itachi will need to complete such a task by a few seconds ahead of Vegeta. And seeing that he's also a good fighter, that won't be much of a problem.
Unread 07-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
If Itachi were to REPLAY all the above with his Genjutsu, wouldn't that be too overwhelming for Vegeta?
Overwhelming? Not Really. Considering he doesn't reallly give a damn later on the series (other than fightning Goku)

Quote:
Vegeta only BARELY escaped from total mind control over Babidi, and we know how he really struggled for that. But from the manga I found that even someone like Orochimaru can tremble under Itachi's jutsu. Therefore, if someone like Orochimaru, who's pretty much unemotional, can be affected, a person like Vegeta (who we know can hardly contain himself, bless him) would be driven off the edge. Itachi could very much focus on Vegeta's pride and what makes him proud, and with the Genjutsu easily shatter it to smithereens by showing all of Vegeta's prides falling drastically one by one. He could also zone in on all of Vegeta's FAILURES in surpassing Goku no matter what he does. The Genjutsu is not to be underestimated.
Vegeta let Babidi to control him so he get the power he needs to Fight Goku

Vegeta is nothing like Orochimaru. Vegeta doesn't give a damn about Planet Vegeta (well no anymore) nor his Father. Showing Vegeta of his Family being killed over and over might do the trick. But that only tigger his Rage (See Vegeta went Ape on Cell when he Death Beam Trunks).

Showing him seeing that he never surpass Goku (Although in Buu Saga he admitted that Goku was superior) will only trigger Vegeta's Rage. Once Vegeta power Up, the Genjustu will break.

Quote:
Of course, Itachi will need to complete such a task by a few seconds ahead of Vegeta. And seeing that he's also a good fighter, that won't be much of a problem.
[/QUOTE]

Itachi won't have that much time as Vegeta would have already speed blitz him. Hell Vegeta can just bust the area Itachi is Standing on for Lulz.
Unread 07-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Banned

Syn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastSyn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to Syn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shineman View Post
Overwhelming? Not Really. Considering he doesn't reallly give a damn later on the series (other than fightning Goku)

Vegeta let Babidi to control him so he get the power he needs to Fight Goku

Vegeta is nothing like Orochimaru. Vegeta doesn't give a damn about Planet Vegeta (well no anymore) nor his Father. Showing Vegeta of his Family being killed over and over might do the trick. But that only tigger his Rage (See Vegeta went Ape on Cell when he Death Beam Trunks).

Showing him seeing that he never surpass Goku (Although in Buu Saga he admitted that Goku was superior) will only trigger Vegeta's Rage. Once Vegeta power Up, the Genjustu will break.

Itachi won't have that much time as Vegeta would have already speed blitz him. Hell Vegeta can just bust the area Itachi is Standing on for Lulz.
Yes, I'm not that retarded, thank you very much. But you forget that Genjutsu manipulates the flow of chakra on the brain, AND it zones in on the the senses, as its chakra goes through the enemy's central nervous system. Once caught, even Vegeta's rage can't break the Genjutsu, unless Vegeta can do the following:

1. Stopping the flow of energy, THEN channeling a much stronger energy to combat the chakra. You state that rage alone will break the Genjutsu - however, if Vegeta had ENOUGH SENSE to stop his flow of Ki first before doing the latter he would have easily made a meal out of Itachi. Again, Vegeta's pride is his downfall here. When he realizes that he's being 'mind-controlled' by Itachi, he'd be so mad he can't even think straight.

As I've stated, energy needs to STOP FLOWING first BEFORE the stronger power is released to counter the Genjutsu.

2. Intense pain NOT caused by the Genjutsu, but from an outside source. This means that Vegeta may very well have to injure himself in order to break out from the Genjutsu. By doing so, he can use this new sensation of pain to restore his five senses, something very tricky to achieve should Itachi perform Tsukyomi.

3. Thirdly, if Vegeta himself has a Sharingan. And this is silly, because Vegeta doesn't have that, does he?

4. Using an obstructive technique so that he was never seen by Itachi, like Zabuza's Hidden Mist technique against Kakashi.

Quote:
In spite of these methods, some forms of genjutsu like Itachi's Tsukuyomi and Shima and Fukasaku's Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Singing may not be broken easily, either due to their near-instant effect like the former, or their ability to render one unconscious and paralysed altogether like the latter. In addition, one must realize that he or she is under the effects of genjutsu before attempting to break out of it. This can be done by observing the changes in one's own chakra like Karin's chakra-sensing ability.
Perhaps Vegeta may realize that his Ki flow would have changed within his body, but if he doesn't know he was being Genjutsu-ed, he'll take a long time before he could realize it and get out of it, and that would be ample enough for Itachi to deliver some massive psychological damage on Vegeta.

What I stated earlier was just one possibility. Itachi could do LOADS of things even Vegeta would have never imagined or even expected.

Would it even hurt you to at least see Itachi's side and not just focused on Vegeta and all the 'wonderful' things he can do? Much as I'm a fan of DBZ, I still have enough common sense to know that DBZ characters have their own weaknesses too, you know.

Last edited by Syn; 07-17-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Unread 07-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Banned

[quote]
Quote:
Yes, I'm not that retarded, thank you very much.

Wait what? Where did that come from?

Quote:
But you forget that Genjutsu manipulates the flow of chakra on the brain, AND it zones in on the the senses, as its chakra goes through the enemy's central nervous system. Once caught, even Vegeta's rage can't break the Genjutsu, unless Vegeta can do the following:

Hence the Keyword "Chakra"

Vegeta does not have a Chakra System.

"Genjutsu doesen't actually affect non-Naruto characters. It's not the same as a psychic attack. One actually requires a chakra system to be affected."

"Genjutsu is created when a ninja extends their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system of their opponent to control their minds chakra, thereby affecting their five senses."

But for the sake of this thread, let pretend Vegeta's Ki = Chakra.

I never once Said Rage would break out of Genjustu.

I said, Vegeta can easily Power up (Considering that Ki=Chakra, which is a Large amount of Chakra) to break the Genjutsu.

Quote:
1. Stopping the flow of energy, THEN channeling a much stronger energy to combat the chakra. You state that rage alone will break the Genjutsu - however, if Vegeta had ENOUGH SENSE to stop his flow of Ki first before doing the latter he would have easily made a meal out of Itachi. Again, Vegeta's pride is his downfall here. When he realizes that he's being 'mind-controlled' by Itachi, he'd be so mad he can't even think straight

1. There is nothing Itachi can do to them that would break their spirit like Kakashi's. I alreay gave facts that Vegeta went through far worse traumatic events.

2. If assuming Chakra = Ki, Itachi will not be able to hold Vegeta and considering that all he needs to do is Power up which

If 1 and 2 were wrong, by releasing their Ki, they will destroy everything around their genjutsu'd body.

Quote:
2. Intense pain NOT caused by the Genjutsu, but from an outside source. This means that Vegeta may very well have to injure himself in order to break out from the Genjutsu. By doing so, he can use this new sensation of pain to restore his five senses, something very tricky to achieve should Itachi perform Tsukyomi.
Which should be no problem. Conisdering Vegeta had hit him self before.

Quote:
3. Thirdly, if Vegeta himself has a Sharingan. And this is silly, because Vegeta doesn't have that, does he?
And Vegeta doesn't have chakra

4. Using an obstructive technique so that he was never seen by Itachi, like Zabuza's Hidden Mist technique against Kakashi.

Or Vegeta just speed blitz Itachi before Iatchi even has a chance to think

Quote:
Perhaps Vegeta may realize that his Ki flow would have changed within his body, but if he doesn't know he was being Genjutsu-ed, he'll take a long time before he could realize it and get out of it, and that would be ample enough for Itachi to deliver some massive psychological damage on Vegeta.
Vegeta has resisted and broke the mental control of a magican (Babidi) who can project his mind magically into the minds of millions of people all over the planet. Itachi's Genjutsu has nothing on that.

Quote:
What I stated earlier was just one possibility. Itachi could do LOADS of things even Vegeta would have never imagined or even expected.
Which won't do a Thing. And Vegeta kill him before Itachi even thinks.

Quote:
Would it even hurt you to at least see Itachi's side and not just focused on Vegeta and all the 'wonderful' things he can do? Much as I'm a fan of DBZ, I still have enough common sense to know that DBZ characters have their own weaknesses too, you know.
1) That really have nothing to do with the debate.

2) How am I only focusing on Vegeta? Itachi doesn't have the power nor strength (or anything) to take down Vegeta nor DBZ.

3) Itachi doing all these wonderful things doesn't make strong enough to take on DBZ.

4) And I have common sense to know that Itachi will get raped by Vegeta due to speed, Power, etc
Unread 07-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Citizen
OC Guild 1
RPG'er

Points: 5,682, Level: 51 Points: 5,682, Level: 51 Points: 5,682, Level: 51
MissDark has shown loyalty and contrubutedMissDark has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to MissDark

Itachi will surely win with his great illusion jutsus
Unread 07-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Veteran member

Points: 71,421, Level: 100 Points: 71,421, Level: 100 Points: 71,421, Level: 100
Tadashi has a spectacular aura about themTadashi has a spectacular aura about themTadashi has a spectacular aura about themTadashi has a spectacular aura about them

then we finally come to 1 conclusion which is Itchi can win by using Genjutsu
thnx for posting here all u helped me alot

Hunter x Hunter