Go Back   Anime Forum > The Castle of AF > The Castle of AF > The Hall Of Knights

Closed Thread
Unread 02-14-2011, 09:45 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 221,738, Level: 100 Points: 221,738, Level: 100 Points: 221,738, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default Knights promotions

All my Knights have served the land and its King well and are to be honoured.

Choosing for this round of promotions, has been a difficult decision , which has weighed on the King's brow.
I declare the following promotions:
The new Knight will be knighted here ( Knighted by the kings hand)

The new Knight at Arms will be Sir Basch.

The King's Champion will be Sir cooler :the incredible massiv, as he is the one who has directly championed for me the most.

Last edited by Saber; 02-16-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Unread 02-14-2011, 09:47 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 221,738, Level: 100 Points: 221,738, Level: 100 Points: 221,738, Level: 100
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Knights promotions

Thou hast endured your first level of training, and overcome the tasks within your quest.
At all times, holding to the codes of chivalry and honour .

Sir Basch, Light of The Night Sky
you are now: Knight At Arms

Honour and loyalty first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basch View Post
Its an honor Your Majesty to be promoted to Knight at Arms, I shall do my best protecting the Land serving my King.

Last edited by Saber; 02-16-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Unread 02-16-2011, 09:50 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Thou hast endured all that our enemies could throw at you, fought valiantly and vanquished them from our Land. Thou hast defended the King's honour on many occasions. At all times, holding to the codes of chivalry and honour .

Sir cooler: da Incredible Massiv
you are now: King's Champion

Quote:
me hearby give me word of honour that me deeds will be that of King's champion, that me will maintain the code of chivalry, protect our fair land, and its peps, and defend the crown and all it stands for.
Thus swear I, Sir cooler: da incredable masiv

respek to me king.

Last edited by Saber; 02-16-2011 at 10:12 PM.
Unread 11-04-2012, 03:31 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Thou hast endured your first level of training, and overcome the tasks within your quest.
At all times, holding to the codes of chivalry and honour .

Sir Krillin the Honourable

you are now: Knight At Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
I hereby accept the sword of infraction and the hammer of banishment
I Krillin vow to protect my king and and the lands of af from all evil and protect all that is good.
I will protect the innocent even at the cost of myself no matter the cost and will keep the innocent pure and untainted.
I vow to destroy all evil and all threats to good and will always be alert to any form of it.
I will destroy all threats to the kingdom of af and make sure they dont damage the kingdom and all who live in it and make sure they steal nothing and are stopped.
I vow to fight with honor and live with honor doing the best i can to live to those ideals this i vow.
I will make sure to fix wrongs and use all i have to make sure those who are wronged by anyone or anything gets whats fair and right i pledge to do this with all my heart and honor.
I Vow to dispense justice whenever it is needed in a focused and disciplined way with no bias at all this i vow.
I will always do my extreme best to keep control of myself and will avoid being too headstrong and reckless in my actions and i will make sure anger does not cloud my judgement this i vow.
I vow to fight only if its right to and in a honorable way i will never fight a unarmed foe ever since i aim to live with honor.
before i do any action on evil or law breakers i will weigh up what to do to make sure the punishment fits the crime so that the law has been carried out fairly.
I pledge myself and my loyalty to my king and the entire kingdom of af and will do all i can to help everyone who needs help this i vow forever
Sir Krillin The Honourable.

Closed Thread