View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2010, 11:46 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 219,204, Level: 100 Points: 219,204, Level: 100 Points: 219,204, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default Re: Knighted by the kings hand

Tien By royal command you are to be made a knight this day. We have seen the contribution to our land that you have bestowed upon us. Your quest has made the land grow and become stronger. Not only have you strengthened this land with more subjects and citizens, but you have brought in people who have taken on the responsibility of sharing the running of the land. For this and following The Code of Chivalry , you are o be knighted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tien View Post

"I hereby give my word of honor that I will maintain the code of chivalry, do homage to the crown, protect our fair land, and its people, and champion the right and the good.
Thus swear I, Tien"
Your deeds of Loyalty, honour and chivalry are recorded for all time in the book of honour in the hall of knights.
May you continue on the path of honour you have chosen.

Arise Sir Tien

Loyalty and honour 1st.

Last edited by Saber; 02-14-2011 at 11:27 PM.