View Single Post
Unread 06-13-2009, 11:43 PM
Veteran member

Points: 13,909, Level: 81 Points: 13,909, Level: 81 Points: 13,909, Level: 81
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
layZ_0717 is on a distinguished road
Default 5 letter word game

Just like my 4 lettered word game... i'm gonna start with one word.. and the next person can only change one letter of that word, and the new word must also be a word. Got it? Example: toast - roast and so on.....

UNLIKE the 4 lettered word game, where the other letters must remain in the same position, for this 5 lettered word game, i'm making it such that the letters can change places, as long as only 1 letter is different and the new word can be found in the english dictionary. i.e. toast - boats

However, unlike the 4 lettered word game, this is not so simple and will be far more challenging to come up with new 5 letter words in the above fashion. It is suggested that you try out the 4 lettered word game first, and when you get the hang of it, then you try this game.

PS: by the way, if anyone is thinking of making a 3 or 6 lettered word game, forget it. 3 is too short and 6 is impossible.

So, we'll see how many times we can keep this up and see what's the word we end up with. Stick to these rules please:

1. you can only change one letter
2. the new word must be a proper word that can be found in the english dictionary
3. again foreign words are allowed but u must provide a link to a foreign dictionairy webpage
So lets start!

SATIN
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS: that means: U LOOSE!!!!