Thread: AF Steam Group
View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2014, 08:21 AM
Resting SupermodResting Senior mod Exp'
Flightleader Dragon

Points: 48,683, Level: 100 Points: 48,683, Level: 100 Points: 48,683, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to +Masamune+ Send a message via Skype™ to +Masamune+
Thumbs up AF Steam Group

Group is up and running for members on the site!
post your steam names here and/or use the link below
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AFgaminggroup

Rules Before Joining:
--the group is for AF members only and is invite only so if you have friends that want want to join in ask them to make an account on the site first
--must have at least 500 posts on the site.
--must have at least 25% activity rate on the site. this rule is to make sure people dont just play games and avoid posting on the site.
--be polite when playing games with each other and avoid swearing unless both parties are ok with it (even if the other person is kicking your butt )
--rules here apply just as much on the steam group; if it is not allowed on the site it is not allowed on the group
--because the invite link is posted here i ask that you post at least once in this thread to verify that you are wanting to join the group
--i am in charge of the group so if you have any questions ask me on steam or on my user page.

As this group is part of the site, rules and other changes can be made if requested by equal or higher ranking members or Administration.

Group Members:
+Masamune+ -------Masamunesephiroth90
Tadashi-------Tadashi130

"Tell me what you cherish the most, give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Last edited by +Masamune+; 05-27-2014 at 12:59 PM.