PDA

View Full Version : Sage

Zionist
05-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Well it was approved in a random role-play rpg and I want to use him in another. Is this where I make thread to get him approved to use him again? If so..

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Is your character an actual anime/movie character? or an original character? Original Character

Did you looked if this character was free?: Yes

Name: Sage

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 190lbs

Spieces : Human

Class: Assassin/Ninja (What's a Class?)

Appreance: Thick Black Hair goes halfway down the neck and cover a part of the left eye. Athletic sort of skinny body type. Has two sets of shirts, plain white and plain black and matching sets of pants. Two sets of shoes, white and black no jewelry. Bandanna is worn when fighting.

Personality: He's a very "to himself" person. He doesn't like to do things as a group or a team. He prides himself in his work. He's actually quite stubborn for this reason. He prefers seclusion over interaction with others.

Attacks: Melee w/Dagger. Throw w/knives

Abilty's: No special abilities

Items/Weapons: Carries around throwing knifes, a hidden assassin's blade a small dagger, his bandana for when he needs to hide his identity if in the lsight chance he's found out and when he has a small bag of gold that stays tied to his waist.

Biography: A once normal kid turned rogue when he split from his home and became a Vigilante at a young age. Has been on the run ever since and finds work as an assassin for "businesses". Never stays in one village for a long period of time for the need of keeping a low profile. His rogue like attitude started when his village was constantly under royalty issues with a corrupt ruler running things. Sage knew something had to be done to fix such errors in the world so he chose the path of the one that takes control.

Saber
05-21-2010, 05:40 PM
The main problem is that you have not used the template we have . (maybe you used the one that the person made in the thread) You need to highlight and copy that into your first post. Then add all your information and fill in missing bits where possible.

You will find that if you want to register the character for paragraph playing you will also need to use that template.

We have made this a set thing to give some uniformity to the characters and people can make comparisions more easily.

The character itself sounds great and once everything is sorted out I will do the approval.

Zionist
05-21-2010, 05:56 PM
not sure what a class is/was so I put it what I thought it meant, besides that...fixed :D

Saber
05-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Thats fine. everything is okay. good work.