Did you looked if this character was free?: Yes

Name: Catriinaa Shimizu

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 124 lb

Spieces : Human

Class: Ninja

Appreance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/059/0/2/ID_by_Catriinaa.png
Obv this is a chibi sketch :hehee:
Long brown hair, past shoulder. Blue Eyes. Average build, White Vest, Green Scarf, Black pants (One leg shorter, the other tucked into ANBU black boot) Bandaged leg and sandal on short pants leg. Back pouch. Katana with Kakashi doll attached.

Personality: Catriinaa is a dedicated person who will work hard to get a job done. She may not be the most skilful but she certainly is full of will power. If she is not familiar with someone she will be suspicious and be very cautious around them. To a friend she is sociable and fun to be around. She enjoys life to the fullest and never turns down an opportunity, unless it is totally bizarre and against moral rights. She is eager to learn and can be rather fangirl-ish and get too excited at small things :hehee: Other than that she is under control and can be absent-minded if left to her own thoughts.

Attacks: She is a water and earth type so,
Earth rising wall, spew mud from their mouth, which grows into a large wall or hard earthen material. This wall is able to block most other jutsus, and its extremely durable.
Earth Barrier Clay Prison, user pummels his hands into the ground and forms a dome around the enemy. The dome is a barrier which stops them from attacking but at the same time sucks up the enemies chakra.
Mud Cannon ball, user uses chakra to grasp a huge amount of land mass, and then forms it into a huge boulder and then hurls it at the enemy.
Moving Land River, forms a mud land slide which then pushes the enemy back and then stops them from moving with the pressure of the out going mud direction.
Earth Dragon Missile, A technique that follows up the Earth River Slide technique, a shape of a dragon is pulled out of the mud in which the dragon opens it's mouth and then spits missiles made out of mud to hit the opponent.
Water Wave, creates water out of no where and then thrases it all over the place drowning the opponent and slamming them into solid surfaces.
Water clone, Creates clones composed of water. When hit, it automatically dissolves and returns back into shapeless water. This one is capable of attacking.
Water Element : Explosion skill, Sends a large spinning pillar of water towards the opponent. It's a devastating jutsu.
Water barrier wall, creates a large wall of water. A defence to protect the user from an offensive attack.
Water dragon blast, Creates a large dragon shape formed from a large amount of spinning water. The dragon form is sent towards the user's opponent for a powerful attack.
Water Prison, Creates a large sphere of water, that holds the opponent inside it. The prison is difficult to escape, yet, the drawback is that the user must keep contact with the sphere to keep the prison working.
Others,
Shadow Clones, real clones that fight back.
Substitution, switches body with object.
Transformation, changes into a different person in appearance.
Bringer of Darkness (Genjutsu), Creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. It traps the opponent into absolute darkness, where they can see nothing but their own body. The person/people trapped inside the genjutsu cannot see the user if the user decides to attack, therefore defending one's self is extremely hard.
Dance of the Crescent moon, two clones attack simultaneous to confuse opponent, sword technique.
and then the regular kick and a punch (Taijutsu)

Abilty's: She has heightened senses (She can hear,see,smell,taste better). Large amount of Chakra too.

Items/Weapons: Katana, Shuriken, Kunai

Biography: Catriinaa was born in Konoha, but her parents dies when she was a young age. She graduated from the academy and never really blended in with the crowd. She was always distracted and hurt on the inside. Until one fateful day she met Kakashi. After that one meeting she felt stronger and decided to travel the world. Picking up new techniques on the way by strangers from the many villages she stayed at. She now returns to Konoha feeling refreshed and ready to properly begin her life as a Konoha Shinobi.

Learning new abilty's: Wood style (She was water and earth so she can learn off Yamato right?)

Mebiusu
03-07-2010, 06:09 PM
nice! i once made a bleach character based on myself. its really easy because everything is done for you. making the zanpaktou is the hard part. i like the bio (id be worried if kakashi wasnt involved)

Catriinaa
03-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Yeah :D It's kinda based on me. Though i'm not dedicated and full of will power XD
I had to put him in. I have a Kakashi doll on my Katana :hehee: if he wasn't in then that would be weird :p

Goddess_of_Hyrule
03-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Really cute character, Catriina! You did pretty good, all you need to do is describe what the attacks do, and your characters approved.

Catriinaa
03-08-2010, 04:19 PM
There we go. :D
Hope that's okay :)

Goddess_of_Hyrule
03-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Pretty good. Character approved. ^^