PDA

View Full Version : Tadashi; Daughter of Bardock

KidGoku13
11-17-2009, 12:41 AM
Hiiiiiiii~ So...I'm here to do the whole "register-for-the-rp" process that is SOOOO fun...*rolls eyes* Oh well, gotta start somewhere!!

Name: Tadashi

Weapon: None, but can use a sword if need be

Race: Saiyan

Family: Bardock(father), ???(whoever has dibs on Bardock's wife is my mother), Goku/Kakarot and Raditz(older brothers), and so on

Special Abilities: Age-shifting(she can become any age she wants to at any given time)

Hair Color: Blonde, very long

Eye Color: Saphire Blue

Tail Color: Medium-Dark brown

Special Physical Attributes: Long, Pointy Ears and cannot transform into Oozaru after seeing the moon

Other: She's very shy and likes to stay in 5-year-old form, making her natural age a secret

I hope I get approved soon~

ionman2a
11-17-2009, 05:36 PM
no needas a bio atacks and appearance

KidGoku13
11-17-2009, 08:06 PM
I already PUT Attacks and Appearance...but okay, I'll categorize it your way...

Appearance:Long blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes, long pointy ears, fair skin(not that that one really matters) and a medium-dark colored tail

Attacks:Nothing special; just basic ki blasts and melee attacks

Bio:The youngest child and only daughter of Bardock and ____(I still don't know who's Bardock's wife in this particular forum), she grew up a bit differently from her two older brothers. She was never sent out on missionss and the like because she can't transform, but she's managed to still learn how to fight fairly well. She can change to any age she wants to at any given time, but prefers to be in her 5-year-old state, making her real age a secret to everyone except her family.

ionman2a
11-17-2009, 10:28 PM
what i meant bappearanc is bye like a pic of some anime charater or type in detail about the chracter physic

KidGoku13
11-18-2009, 02:12 AM
I DID TYPE IN DETAIL ABOUT HER PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS!!

Look, here's a picture of her! I DREW IT MYSELF. I'm not some character-stealer.
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s194/reidma/NaptimeforDashi.jpg
She's the little kid in Bardock's arms. And here's another:
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s194/reidma/Crayons.jpg

Is THAT any better? Seriously, registering for an RP has NEVER been so HARD before. What kind of standards do you people HAVE?!

Sleeping Darkness
11-18-2009, 12:31 PM
-_-
dont blame our standarts i see no reason to have not aproved it in your last post
Ion didnt you see she wrote the apearance
Appearance:Long blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes, long pointy ears, fair skin(not that that one really matters) and a medium-dark colored tail
-_-
Temporarly aproved

KidGoku13
11-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Sorry that I seemed so rude, but I was just having a bad day, and this didn't exactly HELP. :P

Wait, what do I have to do to be "permanently" approved?

ionman2a
11-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Approved permently.....

KidGoku13
11-18-2009, 06:38 PM
thank you. ^^