View Full Version : Hinamori Amu

Goddess_of_Hyrule
10-03-2009, 01:48 AM
Name: Hinamori Amu

Height: 5'0

Weight: 84 lbs.

Race: Human

Type of Guardian: Joker

Guardian Characters: Ran (heart), Miki (spade), Su (clover), Dia (diamond)

Apperance: Amu has pink hair and golden eyes. She often has a red 'x' clip attached ot her hair. whenever she character changes, the 'x' turns into what ever amulet she changed with: heart, spade, clover, or diamond
http://images.absoluteanime.com/shugo_chara/amu%5B2%5D.jpg

Transforms: Amulet Heart, Amulet Spade, Amulet Clover, Amulet Diamond, Amulet Fortune

Personality: Amu's classmates (more like the whole entire school) see her as "cool and spicy", but she is actually shy and timid.

Attacks:
-Amulet Heart: Spiral Heart, Spiral Heart Special
-Amulet Spade: Colorful Canvas, Prim Music, Colorful Canvas Specail
-Amulet Clover: Remake Honey, Remake Honey Special
-Amulet Diamond: Starlight Navigation, Twinkle Shield, Shooting Star Shower

Abilities: To be able to transform with any guardian character and to character change

Biography: "Part of the reason for this misunderstanding is the trendy punk goth clothing her mother buys for her as well as the way in which she expresses her shyness and avoids doing new things which people interpret as 'cool'. However, when Amu wishes for the courage to be reborn as her would-be self, three colorful eggs appear the next morning, which hatch into Amu's three Guardian Characters: Ran, Miki, and Su. When one of her Guardian Characters Character Changes with her, she gets embarrassed because they make her speak in ways that she thinks are "totally out of character".

Because of her three Guardian Characters, Amu became a member of the Guardians, the school's student council, although she refused to join at first. Amu's position with the Guardians is the Joker. Her task, as the Joker, is to search for and purify X Eggs, X Characters, and in the second season, Mystery Eggs, the corrupted forms of people's would-be selves. Ran, Miki, and Su help Amu with her task through a process called a Character Transformation, which is enabled by the Humpty Lock and grants Amu special abilities depending on the Guardian Character. Later on, Amu also creates a fourth egg, known as Diamond. In the second season, when Amu shows her true potential, the Humpty Lock increases in power. Thus, new transformation scenes are used.

Amu's two main love interests are Tadase Hotori and Ikuto Tsukiyomi ( but insits that she doesnt like Ikuto though she does) . Amu's primary rival is Utau Hoshina, an idol singer for Easter who is jealous that Ikuto shows an interest in Amu instead of her. Amu gains the Dumpty Key from Yoru and uses it to unlock the Humpty Lock.

In some of the later chapters, when Amu opens the Humpty Lock with the Dumpty Key, she and Tadase see more of Ikuto's past (their transportation being bubbles). Their journey ends when Amu Character Transforms with Diamond, and she and Ikuto fight briefly. Ran, Miki, Su, and Diamond all combine their powers, making Amu Character Transform into Amulet Fortune and Ikuto Character Transform into Seven Seas Treasure.

In the latest chapters, after defeating Gozen and saving Ikuto, Amu's feelings for Ikuto are shown more clearly. When he reveals he is leaving, Amu begins crying and runs away showing she does indeed feel strongly about him. At the airport, before he leaves, she runs after him, to which Ikuto responds with kissing her on the cheek - very close to the lips - and confessing his love. Amu remains stubborn and does not openly return his feelings. However, Ikuto promises her he'll make her fall for him, as she promises she will find her true self."

Items:
-Amulet Heart: Heart Rod, Heart Speeders
-Amulet Spade: Paintbrush (that's giant), Conductor's Baton
-Amulet Clover: Whisk, Bubble Wand
-Amulet Diamond: Hand Globe

Info about the Bio: I don't mean to use playgerism, so I'm just saying that I got the information from Wikipedia. If there are any problems, I will be willing to write it in my own words.

andyz96
10-03-2009, 02:26 AM
temp apporved

Goddess_of_Hyrule
10-03-2009, 07:14 PM
why is it a temporary approval?

andyz96
10-03-2009, 07:45 PM
because i can only do that right now im kinda the newest rpg mod ... since the rest have been here for some months well being rpg mods for some months ... and so you gotta wait for ion or sand to fully approve

ionman2a
10-04-2009, 12:44 AM
approved...