ArcAngelDyl
09-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Did you read the rules:yes

Did you looked if this character was free:This is my own character

Name:Dylan Andrejic

Height: 4feet 10inches

Weight:70 pounds

Race: human

Class:King/ninja/archangel/swordsman/mage/pokemon trainer.

:hmm:

andyz96
09-12-2009, 11:01 PM
you need a bio, attacks, abilities, personalities, and uhh items ... and the effects of your abilities and attacks ..... so not approved sry

oh yea sry here's the template

Character Template (http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthread.php?t=88)

ArcAngelDyl
09-14-2009, 09:00 PM
Did you read the rules?: Yes

Did you looked if this character was free?: It is my own character

Name: Dylan

Height: 4feet 10inches

Weight: 70pounds

Race: Human

Class: King/Assassin/Scientist

Appearance:

Here is him in a tuxedo: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg268/Akatsuki-Cat/IamAgod.jpg
(I will post him as a scientist soon...)

Personality: Hyper, But extrememly intelliget. He is Naive, and doesn't quiet understand Love. He hates people, but will do anything to protect them, and make them change thier ways.

Attacks: Dylan can utilize his swords in battle, and launch devastating hits and blows. There is always poisonous liquids in the blade. He is Psychic, and can use telekinectic abilities on his foes. He is a master of Kicking, and uses kicks to fight. He can summon beasts to fight for him, and he can conjure deadly expirements in seconds.

Abilty's: Dylan is surrounded by an aura which causes a poison if he is hit with a direct blow. He can telekinecticly speak with animals, and persuade people to doing his will.

Items/Weapons: Usually uses Knives, a longsword, two beakers which he filled with deadly liquids, or nunchuks.

Biography: Abused as a child, Dylan felt as though he was never loved. He had to grow ands mature on his own. He eventually became Emo due to this. He was placed in a last resort school, and began to develop telekinectic and psychic abilities. After graduating at an extrememly young age, he became the king of a new civilization which he named Dylandia.

Saber
09-14-2009, 09:14 PM
ArcAngelDyl can you please put large pictures in spoilers as it distorts the page . thankyou

andyz96
09-14-2009, 09:44 PM
ill temp approve (only thing i can do so far anywys ... ) it but i think more bio would be good ... and next time just edit the first post ... welll next time as inw ehn you create a second character after getting permission... and give reasons to but that probably will be later on

SandGoddess
09-14-2009, 10:07 PM
APPROVED :thumbs:

ArcAngelDyl
09-14-2009, 10:48 PM
ill temp approve (only thing i can do so far anywys ... ) it but i think more bio would be good ... and next time just edit the first post ... welll next time as inw ehn you create a second character after getting permission... and give reasons to but that probably will be later on

Thank you for assisting me. And thank you for approving it! :D

You guys made my short time here already enjoyable!!!