View Full Version : RPG character

ShikiYakumo
07-27-2010, 02:50 AM
Name: Shiki Yakumo

Height: 5'9

Weight: 78kg

Species : Youkai

Class: Demon Hunter

Appearance: pale skin, Grey pants, Grey long sleeved shirt, black trench coat, and long black hair, bandages over his eyes.

Personality: a emotionless killer on the outside but a kind loving person on the inside

Attacks: Time Stop Spam:a common style he uses to land cheap one hit kills
Bullet Hell:he will summon magic circles/seals and send out large amounts of magic bullets or magic enhanced knives
Gun Barrage: jumps in the air and fires both his revolvers and shoots 12 bullets from each gun
Death Slash:He slashes the air repeatedly and sends blasts from his sword that are fast enough to cut through diamonds with ease
Death Stare: it allows him to kill anyone he looks at; except those who are more powerful then him.

Ability's: Time Stop, intangibility, Flight, death eyes, fighting without any source of vision, and Magic Bullets

Items/Weapons:Katana, Stop Watch, knife, two modified Revolvers

Biography: A young Yukai named Shiki Yakumo was born into a a demon hunting family of blood thirsty Yukai in a forest near the city of Tokyo, he then proceeded to kill hi whole family. He killed his family in order to protect his friends he had made over the years. He eventually gained a new ability with his eyes that allow him to force death on those who make eye contact with, unfortunately his best friend who was also someone he loved died after making eye contact with him so after her death he put bandages over his eyes. He now resides in Tokyo protecting the city from demons that constantly appear to feed on human souls.
(i know the explanation on the bio is bad but i always sucked at writing the bio even though i put thought into it)

ShikiYakumo
07-27-2010, 02:52 AM
sorry about some of the stuff in this i can't find edit button i forgot to put the height also it's 5'9 and the smiley isn't suppose to be there either

Goddess_of_Hyrule
08-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Sorry if I changed the way you put things. :3 But it makes it easier to read. Anyways, great character! ^^ The bio was good don't worry. Also, I got everything fixed, so it's a okay. C: Soo.. It's approved.