Go Back   Anime Forum > ANIME FORUM: Information Centre. Welcome to our kingdom > Anime Forum Competitions

Anime Forum Competitions Competitions With Prizes

View Poll Results: Vote for the best OC
Raditzthehairball 2 8.70%
shully 1 4.35%
DanicaSpirit 2 8.70%
SaiyanArmy 1 4.35%
kaisuke 7 30.43%
tago 1 4.35%
Myshel 1 4.35%
Catriinaa 3 13.04%
exile 4 17.39%
Mobius 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 05-02-2010, 12:43 PM
Site Creator

Points: 385,237, Level: 100 Points: 385,237, Level: 100 Points: 385,237, Level: 100
Activity: 56%
Activity: 56% Activity: 56% Activity: 56%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default kaisuke - Self Drawn Original Drawn Character: MAY 2010

Self Drawn Original Drawn Character Competition MAY 2010

Official AF competition with prizes. If there are over 10 entrants, the Prizes are to be "sparkly user name graphic".
If threre are over 20 entrants, there will be a 2nd and 3rd prizes with colour and no sparkle.
Prize examples and collection here Dragon Clan: Treasure Horde & Prize requests
Prizes are usualy for one month or two months for citizens.

To enter:
1, Post Your OC Picture in this thread. {your own drawing}
2, Post a link, to your AF thread also containing your OC picture.
4, Tell us a little about your OC's Character.

If you need help in making a thread you can find it here
Help and how to do things thread post 5. Or ask one of the Art mods. View Forum Leaders

Submissions may start for the 3rd, and will close on mid day GMT time on the 17th, when at which time a poll will be made so voting may begin.
Voting is open untill the 27th mid day GMT.

NO spamming other members page message, or private messages to solicit votes. If any member is caught doing so, they will be automatically disqualified from the competition.

Feel free to post to encourage other members, or ask questions, These help keep the thread in new posts and therfore promotes more activity.
However, these will be moved at voting time, to make the entrants more easaly found. You will not loose any points, or post count.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Last edited by GohanMaster; 05-27-2010 at 04:40 AM.
Unread 05-03-2010, 06:33 AM
Veteran member
OC Guild 1
RPG'er

Points: 24,422, Level: 100 Points: 24,422, Level: 100 Points: 24,422, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Raditzthehairball has shown loyalty and contrubutedRaditzthehairball has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to Raditzthehairball Send a message via Yahoo to Raditzthehairball
Default Re: Self Drawn Original Drawn Character: MAY 2010

name : Kasir

race : Torian ( from my fanfic )

Appearance :
Click here to see full text

Bio : ( i'm lazy, so I'm going to use what in my fanfiction )

the Torians , were living the best days of their life, no worry, everything was perfect on planet Toria. until the saiyans arrived , they destroyed everything, killed the entire race ...

... A little boy's family died by a strong saiyan 's hand .That family was the strongest in the village, they fought until the last minute of their life . But ...

The boy's father pushed him into a saiyan space ship . He witnessed his father was blew into pieces as the ship took off. It was a miracle that boy can escape the horror. He cried, screamed in nightmares ; and he came up with a solution. He will make the saiyans suffer what he been through." The person continued the story as he appeared back where he was , near the pilot seat ."But too bad, someone already did that. , so, he came up with another plan, to make the son of that saiyan . who killed his family suffer. The boy's name was Kasir . ( That saiyan was Bardock, and his son? Raditz. Because Kasir had no idea Bardock had another son XDDDDDD )

He placed a curse on Raditz .However...

After the last fight with Raditz, he realized he was going on the wrong track. He then withdrew the curse and left to face the enemies along before Raditz could get back conscious back to stop him. And when Raditz woke up, the enemies were all killed, but Kasir was also no where to be seen.

Kasir actually was ran out of energy, and almost dead . Mai found him on near the river and saved him. She then became his first love he then met Brony. Who was attacking her village, they found many things in common, and the three became best best friend

( about Mai and Brony, i only use them in some random RPG thread )

- food : sushi , salad , yogurt
- drink : lemon green tea , capuchino
- making fun of his opponents
- gazing at the moon

dislikes :

- food : anything sweet
- drink with too much sugar ; chocolate milk
- saiyan-jins
- can't rest on day-off

afraid :

- Bardock
- nightmares

loves :

- Bạch Mai
- his sword

Weakness :

- will be useless if his arms are injured
- he's weak at strength . Actually, all the Torians are weak . They only have speed as advantage .

Abilities :

- fly of course
- his speed surpassed most of the saiyans
- the power to curse his opponent . There are 3 types of curses : snake, spider , scorpion . but since he stopped using it, it disappeared

thread : http://animeforum.org.uk/showthread.php?t=5072&page=6
Unread 05-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Citizen

Points: 3,640, Level: 39 Points: 3,640, Level: 39 Points: 3,640, Level: 39
shully is on a distinguished road

Wanted to try one of these things some time xP

This is my OC

She has no name yet. Couldn't think of an awesome one xP

She's a quiet but very powerfull girl. She likes weapons and fights crime.
She's working for a company that detecs evil organizations and stops them. You can spot her equipped with a sword or a gun or both.

Her whereabouts are unknown. She has no memory of her past. Its all erased by the company she's working for. She's the most powerful spy that the company has so everything must remain a secret.

The world where she lives in has a lot of mythical creatures. So you can often find her fighting against evil creatures with strange powers.

The thread

Random siggy FTW : D

Last edited by shully; 05-03-2010 at 11:38 AM. Reason: correcting a link
Unread 05-03-2010, 01:11 PM

Points: 3,432, Level: 38 Points: 3,432, Level: 38 Points: 3,432, Level: 38
DanicaSpirit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DanicaSpirit Send a message via Skype™ to DanicaSpirit

well you know what they say, try, try again, so I am with my ...actual first DBZ OC girl, Whitney! the Gaia of Water

Link:
http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthr...?t=7851&page=2

Name: Whitney
Race: Gaia

Her name is Whitney and her element is Water. Her personality is similar to Elizabeth to the fact that she is gentle, kind, and soft-spoken. She doesn't like to fight but will defend her Saiyen Partner, Trunks. Later on, she does fall for Trunks and they start dating. Whitney idolizes Elizabeth. However, Whitney is very much a free spirit and loves to live life to the fullest extent. She loves to travel and to explore new places. Spending much time with Elizabeth though, gave Whitney a love of flowers and when she's not with her partner she is working and playing in her secret garden that only she and Trunks and Elizabeth(she helped whitney grow all the plants and flowers know about) Also, when Trunks and Whitney had their first date, he gave her a single flower (the first one she's ever seen since she woke up. (When a Saiyen first charges up and uses his/her power for the first time while on Earth, this awakens a Gaia's spirit and power which has been sleeping within their own element ever since the Planet Vegetai was destroyed. They await the day when their Saiyen partner comes to Earth) and she fell in love with it. Whenever he visits her in her garden, he brings her a new type of exotic flower.

Last edited by DanicaSpirit; 05-03-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Unread 05-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Citizen

Points: 5,496, Level: 50 Points: 5,496, Level: 50 Points: 5,496, Level: 50
SaiyanArmy will become famous soon enough

This is my orginal character Ruta.

The thread this image is posted in may be found here.

In order to give you some background on him, I shall give you background on the world that he lives in. This is a DBZ multiverse where instead of Goku being sent to Earth, a Saiyan named Kuresu is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My DBZ Multiverse
500,000 years ago, the Earth was dominated by giant lizards roaming a vast wilderness. Mammals were small frightened things clinging to survival. It was a dark place without a hint of intelligent life. Then the Saiyans arrived. The Saiyans quickly eliminated the dinosaurs as a threat, clearing hundreds of miles of jungle for a colony ship that never arrived. Without the expected shipments and supplies, Saiyan society collapsed and reverted to a primitive, tribal civilization. Still the dominant species, Saiyans spread across the Earth in mass migrations. Their tails shrank and their appetites diminished until they became the Humans we know today. Over time new cultures developed and as Humans were nearing the ability to again reach past the heavens, the Saiyans returned. A single ship carrying a single passenger crashed into the Earth and unknowingly history was changed forever.
When Kuresu fails to report his progress in subjugating the Earth, Ruta is sent to investigate and if need be, to conquer the planet in his stead. When Ruta arrives, he finds Kuresu and realizes that the Saiyan has failed in his duty. He approaches the younger man and tells him of his heritage and the mission that had been assigned to him. Kuresu refuses to aid Ruta in taking over the planet and battle erupts.

Ruta is proud and blunt. He speaks his mind whatever it may be and is extremely stubborn in changing his views. A man of conviction, Ruta sets out to abide strictly to the laws and customs of the Saiyan Empire. He expects the same of others and his punishments are severe, but he does not relish in them. He is a very serious character, quick to anger and easily insulted.

(Let it be known that Ruta has had many different incarnations and this does not speak of him outside of this multiverse.)
Unread 05-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.

Points: 4,385, Level: 44 Points: 4,385, Level: 44 Points: 4,385, Level: 44
kaisuke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kaisuke

Name:Kuriyama Washizu
height:5'8
weight:107lb
Ride:2010 Yamaha ZX-14
Bio:sports motorcycle rider.

Album: http://www.animeforum.org.uk/album.p...ictureid=16235
Thread: http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthread.php?t=4842

Last edited by kaisuke; 05-04-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Unread 05-04-2010, 03:36 AM

Points: 3,323, Level: 37 Points: 3,323, Level: 37 Points: 3,323, Level: 37
tago is on a distinguished road

This is Tago

http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthread.php?t=9177

Name: Tago

Age: well 18 in human yrs I guess lol not sure about sayian

Height: about 6 ft

Weight: 200ish

Species : sayian
rsonality: He is very cocky mild tempered yet kind to his friends and loved ones he cares about innocent people and creatures. shy at first but after a little bit is when his cockiness kicks in.

Attacks: regular ki blast
a blast like the kamehameha (will think of a name but he doesnt know people who know this so he cant learn it from them so I will make one up),
destructo ball: a ball of energy about the size of a softball but explodes on impact.
Raining Destruction: Basically a rapid fire of his distructo balss.
infamous: Basically a ball of energy that actually doesn't hurt anyone it is used to deflect energy attacks or to reackashi (or however you spell it) energy attacks for strategic attacks.
X attack: a huge blast released from one hand as the other arm braces the hand. Its a finishing move or a desperation move like the spirit bomb. Uses all the energy he has left and makes him practically useless after.

Ability's: infamous barrier: a barrier like the infamous attack but it covers the user to help protect him but he can only use it for a very short period of time.
Instant transmission

Items/Weapons: Sword

Biography: Tago is a sayian from a place called planet X his parents are unknown. He was raised by a man name Teigi who taught him how to fight and he learned all of his moves from him. Teigi raised him since he was a baby. Teigi also cut the childs tail off of him when he was a child because he thought it was unusual for a child to have a tail. Basically tago, teigi and a group of fighters all lived in the same house and trained daily. Tago was home schooled. He saved his plane numerous times with the help of his team of course. Later a being named sizu almost destroyed his planet. This being killed teigi the man tago knew as a father. Enraged tago destroyed sizu with an unknown power in reality he went SSJ (but couldn't after the fight) Teigi watched the fight barely alive which surprised tago considering he thought he was dead. In his last words teigi told him that he was a sayian. Curious Tago asked where he could learn more about his race teigi responded "most of your race is dead but there are rumored to be some on a planet called earth". At that Teigi had a sword that his father gave him the sword laid next to him he then told tago e could have it. At this tago stole the now dead sizu's ship to travel to earth.
Unread 05-04-2010, 03:44 AM

Points: 3,920, Level: 41 Points: 3,920, Level: 41 Points: 3,920, Level: 41
Myshel is on a distinguished road

I'll enter!! I'm entering the piece I did for my OC for the Code of Silence RP, but I'm going to post her real bio for this contest ... I had to rewrite it to fit the RP.

Name: Shayla Alanis
Nickname: "Shadowfox"
Fandom: Dragonball Z
Species: 3/4 Sisczh (Planet Sisczhenia), 1/4 Human (Planet Earth)
Profession: Professional Assassin
Bio: Shayla was only a few years old when the hit went out on her parents, a Sisczh diplomat father and a half Sisczh, half human mother. The assassin, the notorious mystery known only by "Nightwing," was supposed to eliminate the entire Alanis family, but instead took the young girl under his wing and trained her as his apprentice. By the age of 16, she was already a highly-sought-after (by both clients and the authorities) assassin herself. When Nightwing was killed, Shayla took his place at the top of the galaxy's Most Wanted list. She, along with the rest of the Sisczh race, has impressive psychic powers at her disposal, but unfortunately, they go underdeveloped due to her being raised away from her home planet. She is a skilled ki-user as well, with her favorite talent being that she can suppress her ki signature to the point of virtual non-existence. Along with her cunning and skill in the area of stealth, she can basically render herself invisible for long periods of time. Thanks to this, she gained the nickname "Shadowfox," which she embraced and uses to this day.

Her last known whereabouts were at a bar at Station Zeta Chi Helio. She has been recently recruited to eliminate the soon-to-be Queen of Xionz and her son (both of which are OCs either belonging to me or co-owned by me and a friend of mine. Shayla was originally created for another RP storyline)

And here's the link to the thread this pic is posted in ... I just started it, I hope that's okay!

http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthr...445#post478445

Allons-y
Unread 05-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Points: 24,283, Level: 100 Points: 24,283, Level: 100 Points: 24,283, Level: 100
Catriinaa has shown loyalty and contrubutedCatriinaa has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Skype™ to Catriinaa

Name : Reizo Suzuki

Sex : Male

Appearance :

Likes : Art, Poetry, Music, Outdoors, Reading, Romanticism, Sushi, Laughter, Drinking

Dislikes : Not looking good, Slobs, Rudeness, Pollution, Ready meals

Biography : Brought up in a very proper home in England, with 3 other brothers. Reizo is a bright young lad. Bright as in clever and in happiness. He enjoys life. He is studying english, and enjoys writing peotry and songs. He's very romantic and enjoys to please a girl (he's quite the smooth talker)
His father is ready to give him the family buisness due to him being the 'better' brother. Reizo keeps putting it off though due to him having bigger dreams about writing songs and poems professionally. He has come here to get away from his parents too posh life and have time on his own, meet some new people.
Even though he is from a posh family, he was the rebellious one, sneaking out of the house at nights, drinking. Though he does speak proper.

http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthr...?t=7207&page=9

-Had a great time on this site. Missing you all x
Unread 05-05-2010, 08:09 PM

Points: 3,411, Level: 38 Points: 3,411, Level: 38 Points: 3,411, Level: 38
bake-neko-sama is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Self Drawn Original Drawn Character: MAY 2010

Hi hi

Name: Momoko Hikari
Nic-name:Momo-chan
species: Neko

Momo was brought up in the human world but one day she starts to turn into a neko. Her mum walks in to her room and sees her ears and throws her out. Momo moves to a new town and starts in a new school but what she dosent know is there are more then humans in this town, vampires and demons alike share the town. They come from a realm called Mith, and vampires like the scent of neko blood. She makes a friend called Sora and together they have to battle vamps on a daily basis. Death Seeker Zero comes alond and tells them they have to go through the gate of reality to Mith, or die. Momo falls for vamp Kyou (in pic) who tries to protect her against other vamps. He accidently turns her Tigeress which makes her crave blood which she cant stand the sight of.

Momo is playful and fun and completely unpredictable, she loves tiger bread, milk, and skittles and is a compleat malteaser (brown on the outside blond on the inside) she is really likeable. her biggest defalt is her height she is very small so she looks younger than she is.

Death Seeker is owned bt bake-neko-sama and DemonVie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hihi 001.jpg (94.9 KB, 11 views)
Closed Thread

Tags
competition, original character, self drawn