Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 10-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Leilah has shown loyalty and contrubutedLeilah has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Default Re: Starry-Eyed Universe

"Looks can be deceiving," Leilah said quietly, more to herself. Heh... if you only knew of my past, she thought, licking her lips.

She broke the gesture, flexing her fingers and making a fist at her side. While she much enjoyed meeting people, there was such a thing as 'too much of a good thing'. She was nervous now, having run out of things to speak of. Thus was the fate of someone having lived in the forest most of her days. Anti-social, they called it. She called it shy. She'd moved into the city for a reason, and that was simply this: she was closer to necessities. Not to mention... there were plenty of fish in the sea.

Anxiously, she peered up at the sky, biding her time before they said their goodbyes. Would they agree to hit the night life sometime? Go for drinks? A part of her hoped not... but another part hoped for this. It would do her good to meet new people. After the tragedy of losing her fiancee' at the hands of a Hell Demon, she hadn't met anyone else, let alone had anyone at the time to speak to.

Maybe her time of solitude had finally come to an end.

Click here ---->
Unread 10-20-2009, 06:06 AM

Points: 3,022, Level: 35 Points: 3,022, Level: 35 Points: 3,022, Level: 35
Hanakazari is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hanakazari

She smiled. "Always a pleasure. It's so nice to meet you, Tsuna, Leilah." She bowed her head a little, and took Leilah's hand in a shake. "Name's Autumn." She had not anticipated meeting anyone new today. It was an unexpected pleasure she wasn't entirely used to. Though, that didn't mean she was going to be explaining every dirty corner of her life story. Though she figured these two also had some skeletons they weren't interested in sharing. It appeared being new friends would mean holding off on life story exchanges.

Autumn's cerulean gaze jumped to Leilah. Indeed, looks were incredibly decieving, though, Autumn wasn't keen on the way she said it. Though she didn't let her face show that she was a little concerned. Just because she said it, doesn't drive a flashing arrow saying she was a thief at all. Then again, she would have to see.

"She's right. Looking appealing is all about blending in. For all you know, we could have murdered people, stole, or even sold paraphenalia. The best part, is that it'll be a while before we discover who the other truely is. But, I'm not saying we're any of those. We could really be, the good guys." She smiled sincerely, as not to throw Tsuna or Leilah off. She didn't want them to think she was any of those things. Though, she had killed, it wasn't anyone who didn't deserve it. Anyone's she's killed was either because she was told to by the Head, or because they just wouldn't stand down.
Unread 10-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Wyrm Dragon

Points: 8,893, Level: 65 Points: 8,893, Level: 65 Points: 8,893, Level: 65
andyz96 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to andyz96 Send a message via Skype™ to andyz96

"Nice to meet you both too," he says as he bows. Looks at them and thinks. "Autumn seems like beautiful name and Leilah too," he says with thought.

Turns to Leilah and thinks before he speaks. " Yes i know looks can be decieving but not all." He then turns silent as he runs out of things to say.

Last edited by Ascended Vegeta; 10-21-2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: You need more than that
Unread 10-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

Leilah has shown loyalty and contrubutedLeilah has shown loyalty and contrubuted

There was a moment of solemnity where she could see the concerned expressions on their faces. They were both uncertain of the other, and it was to be expected. I mean... all were strangers to the other.

Leilah bit her lip nervously, having realized just what Autumn's word had meant. She could tell that Autumn was trying to hide something in them. Perhaps she, too, had a darkened past. "Sooo," she said suddenly, breaking the silence. "Umm... well, it was lovely to meet you both, but I think I should be on my way. Really, it was wonderful to meet you. Both of you, Autmn and Tsuna." She nodded in their individual direction as she addressed them, plastering her lips with a forced smile. "Perhaps I shall see the both of you around, no?"

Click here ---->

Last edited by Leilah; 10-21-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Unread 10-21-2009, 10:04 PM

Autumn chuckled a little as she noticed how awkward the moment had become. She shook her head. "I think you guys are reading too much into what the other says." she gave a crooked smile and placed her hands in her pockets. "Just because we say it's possible, doesn't mean we've done it. Not that I'm asking you to trust a complete stranger, just that learning to read people is a plus."

Her attention was brought to Leilah as she thought about leaving. The way her tone echoed in her mind made her assume she was a little uncomfortable standing there with people she didn't know. Autumn gave her a reassuring smile. "Or, we could get to know each other better so we're not thinking one of us is a killer, or a thief. I dunno about you, but I don't like leaving you guys like this." She looked at Tsuna. "What about you? How about we all get something to eat or drink or something."
Unread 10-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Site Creator

Points: 372,861, Level: 100 Points: 372,861, Level: 100 Points: 372,861, Level: 100
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

If this is to work I want to see 2 parragraphs, not to 2 lines.
This section is for experiance points, unlike the fast RPG.
This post will be removed later for continuity.
Unread 10-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Wyrm Dragon

Points: 8,893, Level: 65 Points: 8,893, Level: 65 Points: 8,893, Level: 65
andyz96 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to andyz96 Send a message via Skype™ to andyz96

Stares at Autumn, thinking of what to say. He then decides on what to say."Nah I'm okay for now... maybe next time," he says with uncertainty. "I think I'll just leave now," he says. He then remembers that his friends are still in the hospital. "Well it was nice meeting you, it was fun talking," he says as he smiles. Turns to Leilah, thinking of her question. "We might see each other around but who knows," he says. "I think it would be great if we meet again," he said with excitement. Looks around.., "Well bye, it was nice meeting you but I have to go." He then leaves the area, leaving the 2 ladies behind. He then turns around and sees that the two are tiny little specks now.

"Ahh I wonder what I will do when we meet again," he says with anxiety. He looks around nervously. "Now that I think about it, I never got a chance to tell them about me being a mafia boss..." Thinks for some time and starts to worry. "I guess what Leilah said was true, looks can be decieving." Starts to run now and then stops, panting... He starts to think, " Where is Reborn.. I wonder." Catching his breath again, he moves on and starts running again. He runs out of sight and goes out of this area.

Last edited by andyz96; 10-21-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Unread 10-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

OOC: I agree, Ascended. The rules sort of stated that, so... I'm sorry that I keep changing the paragraph count. I just get on a role... I'm used to posting way more than this. lol I just wanna keep it simple for now. I think Hanakazari is doing a wonderful job. =D]]

Leilah eyed the man, watching as he went. How odd, she thought to herself, tucking a stray lock of golden hair behind her ear. He seems so shy... I wonder what he has going on in his life that makes him such a way. However, the girl had not wanted her to leave just yet. To her she offered a smile, to the boy, a brisk wave good-bye.

"I must apologize for my attitude... I don't mean to come off rude or anything. I'm just... anti-social. Especially around men. There's just something about them, any of them, that make me uneasy. I dunno..." She chewed on her bottom lip, staring at the cement. Their shadows were strewn across the sidewalk, hinting that the sun was beginning to set slowly. She hadn't realized the time until now. How long had they been standing there? "I wasn't trying to read too much into what you said, but there was just something in the way that you said it that had me curious. I felt that maybe we had something in common." She shrugged. "But I could have been mistaken."

She gazed around, her eyes falling back upon the glittering metal showcased behind tempting glass. "You know, Autumn," she breathed after a while, "I think a drink would be perfect right about now."

Click here ---->

Last edited by Leilah; 10-22-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Unread 10-22-2009, 02:35 AM

Autumn stared at Tsuna strangely as he urged to leave. He seemed in a hurry to leave the area. In act, she watched him run until out of view and then turned her attention toward Leilah. "What a strange man," she chuckled. Maybe what she had said offended him even if Leilah seemed like she was more curious than afraid. She was going to enjoy this elf's company. She looked as though she needed someone to talk to. Maybe she needed to get something off her chest.

She smiled as she watched her gaze drift back to the sword and then back to Autumn. Nodding she turned her body to lead the way to a little restaurant down the road. "Alright! So, now that it's just us girls, you're going to be more comfortable? Ease up, hun."

Autumn lead the way to small restaurant and sat down in a small booth far from the rest of the crowd. She figured that if they weren't so crowded by other people talking and gossiping that Leilah would be more comfortable talking and letting loose.

Soon a small waitress came by, she didn't look to be much older than 16. She asked if she could start them off with anything to drink. "How about a bottle of sake, and whatever she wants." Autumn looked over at Leilah just as the waitress did.
Unread 10-22-2009, 10:08 AM

Points: 3,032, Level: 35 Points: 3,032, Level: 35 Points: 3,032, Level: 35
Naruto. is on a distinguished road

Naruto yawned, fingers threading through blonde locks, wearing one of the most solemn looks he could muster. Fight-worn hands threaded through gold-y hair, ruffling up the already messy display; he looked as though he had just woken up, and such an assumption was probably true. Dark rings rimmed startlingly blue eyes, that mimicked the sky in their colouring. He nursed his half finished bowl of ramen with little intensity; any thought of food had easily been pushed from his mind.
No, the only thought that currently waded its way through his sleep deprived mind was his old team-mate. Thoughts of Sasuke constantly niggled at him; woke him in fits of unease, and kept his usual cheerful out look at bay. Thoughts of the boy simply seemed to drive him made, and scared off sleep while they were at it.
It was because of this that he had the day off; friends worried for him, they had talked Tsunade out of giving him any missions; for the moment, his only task was to get some rest.
" Like that'll be easy," he grumbled to himself, picking up his thick spoon with unusual grace, and swiftly drinking down the remaining contents of his heavy, clay bowl. The spoon soon clattered within the depths of the bowl; almost 'licked' clean.
He almost enjoyed the silence of the small restaurant. Unlike his usual haunt (Ichiraku Ramen) this little place was off the main streets; nestled in a quieter place, the usual hustle and bustle of daily life exempting this small spot.
He blinked at the sounds of steps, and sharp eyes flicked to the newcomers; years of training had taught him to take in all new arrivals, no matter how harmless they seemed.
Two girls entered the store; both looked a little older than him, by maybe a year or so. Both blonde, they seated at the small table right next to his own little booth. He watched them silently for a few moments, feeling rather lonely himsef; Sakura, Sai and Kakashi-sensei had already been sent out on missions, so there was no one to cheer the boy up, and take his thoughts away from missing people.
So why not entertain himself?
With his cheesy, well known grin, he leaned a little closer, his usual confidence and bubbly personality kicking in.
" Well 'scuse me for over hearing, ladies," He gave them a wink before continuing, talking almost feeling a novel concept. It had been a little while since he had used his voice for a friendly conversation. " But I hear your getting a drink? Mind if I join?" He chirped happily, extending a battle-worn hand.
'A little friendly company never hurt,' He thought happily to himself, and edging a little closer from his plush seating.

Last edited by Naruto.; 10-22-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Closed Thread