Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Unread 12-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Leilah has shown loyalty and contrubutedLeilah has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Default Re: Devlin & Keira (1x1 RP)

'Don't even have a weapon, eh?' she thought, amused. 'So naive.'

A deep, menacing growl erupted from her throat. "So... you know what I am, elf demon," she replied quietly, smiling. "How wonderful... for you. For them, not so much." Her teeth began to lengthen, coming sharply to points. "As for you, Black Haven..." she shouted across at the four men, "You were stupid to have given yourselves up like this. Even I, from Limeros, have heard of your evil deeds. Tell me... do you remember the name Catia?"

Her thoughts suspicions had indeed been true. The Black Haven... the name that had haunted her memory for years. The bringer of nightmares, of fear and loathing. Her mother was dead because of them. Stolen in the night, raped and brutally beaten to death before Keira's eyes. She had been only a child then. Five years old.

The man named Galeon laughed. "What's this talk? Trying to stall to protect your boyfriend here?" The other men in his company snickered. "Well you can... hang on. Catia, Catia... ah yes. Catia, the little wolf loving whore. Yes yes... I remember her well. The way she screamed, the way she felt as I..."

"ENOUGH." Keira was shaking now, her hands clenched into fists at her side. "She was my MOTHER, you heartless bastards! And I cannot forgive what you've done to her." She reached up to the hood of her cloak. "You picked the wrong day to show your faces here. Your battle isn't with this elf. It's with ME. And I'll be damned if you think you're going to get away with this!" She removed her hood, two white, furry ears standing erect on the top of her head. "You've killed for the last time, Black Haven."

Until this point, she had virtually forgotten about the elf demon standing beside her. There was so much rage flowing through her veins it was difficult to think of anything else. She felt herself transforming. It was inevitable. Her heated anger triggered the demon within her, and that in itself was weapon enough.

She removed her cloak entirely. Beneath there was nothing but shaggy white fur, the result of her last transformation and the reason she was so insistent on finding shelter. She was naked beneath her cloak, her clothes having been ripped apart as her body had changed form. Much as it was doing now.

Into a great, white wolf.

Click here ---->
Unread 12-05-2014, 06:19 PM

Points: 999, Level: 17 Points: 999, Level: 17 Points: 999, Level: 17
DevlinKain is on a distinguished road

Devlin looked at the woman, who was now a full blown white wolf. His eyebrows angled down towards the insides of his eyes, but no one could see it because of the hood on his head. He was not ready to fully disclose his identity to this town. If there was this group of people looking for him, then there must be more. He never strayed from a fight, nor did he want the help of anyone. He could take care of himself.

"Get OUT of MY WAY WOLF! This is MY fight. I can take care of these imbeciles myself. I do not NEED your help." Devlin noticed around him that the villagers, scared of the giant wolf, started to hurriedly move away from the fight, afraid of the collateral damage that might occur. They gave safe distance, some even retreated to their homes and barricaded the doors, only to go upstairs and watch from windows and be out of harms way.

"Hahaha, a worthless chump with a piece of shit for a weapon and ONE wolf? This will be easier than I thought! Franc, take the sword from that demon!" The one called Franc, wielding a one handed battle axe, dawning black leather armor charged towards Devlin. Devlin's smile exposed his two fangs in the corners of his mouth. He looked down as the man charged him. As he got within 5 feet of Devlin, Devlin swung his sword down, screaming "WIND SLAASSSHH!" The sword no longer looked like it did. It became a giant ivory blade, the likes of which no man could wield even with 2 hands. The hilt had white fur around it, circling the blade. The hilt itself was pure perfect leather now, only those with true power could destroy a beast with that material. The sword made contact with the ground, parting the earth as a blast of wind traveled towards Franc. Franc stopped and put his battle axe in front of him, trying to block the power.

"FRANC! RETREAT!" Galeon yelled, but it was too late. The blast pushed further and further into Franc, breaking his battle axe and slicing his body in half. As the blast continued towards the rest of the Black Haven, Galeon shouted "MOVE!" and they all jumped out of the way. The blast continued until it hit a city wall, causing an explosion of great magnitude and spreading dust and debris in the area from the powerful blast. Devlin held the sword there, until the smoke cleared, and then picked his sword up and heaved it over his shoulder with his right hand. With his left hand, he finally removed his hood. His tiny horns on his forehead gave away his demonic ancestry, and his red eyes with tiny black pupils in the middle did the same. He had long sharp elven ears, and long white hair. His smile contained sharp teeth, and 2 long canine fangs like that of a dog each side. Franc's body lay in 2 pieces in the dirt, his axe lay motionless next to his body.

"You...you are....THAT Devlin?! No wonder you are worth so much money. And I want that sword! WE WILL HAVE THAT SWORD!" Galeon placed his index finger and thumb into his mouth, and a loud piercing whistle escaped. In seconds, the wolf girl and Devlin had been surround by 20 more Black Haven members, obviously hiding in the shadows.

"What now demon? You and you dumbass little pet here will die today!" Devlin smirked evilly as he turned his now exposed demonic head.

"...I could care less about her, but I will not die today. You, on the other hand...hehehe. Death will become you."

Unread 12-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

Leilah has shown loyalty and contrubutedLeilah has shown loyalty and contrubuted

Her size was massive, standing nearly up the the elf's shoulders; almost two hundred and fifty pounds of sheer, quivering muscle and snow white fur. Her eyes had narrowed into slits, her mouth into a snarling muzzle of sharp, pointed teeth. Her paws resembled those of a bear, her ears laying flat against her skull; the picturesque of aggression and raw, burning hatred.

She had watched Devlin's display with interest, though showed no sign of commending him on his efforts. It wasn't so much his skill, but the power of his sword that piqued her curiosity. What had seemed to be a rusty, dull blade had transformed itself into something beastly.

Much like herself. A seemingly innocent, fragile girl hiding within her a murderous beast. Perhaps he wasn't as loathsome as she thought.

"One wolf is all you need," she growled. "You think a sudden increase in numbers can protect you? I've eaten things larger than you for breakfast." Saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth. "Now then... as Devlin has so kindly started us off... it's only right that I finish this."

She leapt forward. Before the man could comprehend what was happening, Keira had him in her jaws. The others looked on in horror as she snapped the man cleanly in two and tossed his broken body among the remaining Black Haven, blood staining the freshly fallen snow. "Now who's next?" she taunted, blood spattered on her muzzle.

The remaining Black Haven erupted into fits of rage. Galeon commanded half of his men after her, leaving Devlin to attend to the rest, while he, himself, slipped off into the shadows. But Keira didn't have the time to go after him now. She knew he wouldn't go far, if he really wanted Devlin's sword to himself.

And when he did, she would personally dispose of his filthy carcass herself.

But in the meantime, how to deal with these insignificant little pests?

With swords raised, they came at her, with every intent to kill. They seemed to care little of her size and blindly swung at her legs, her stomach, anything within their reach. She leapt lithely out of the way, dodging each swing. She swung her massive head, knocking two of them away and into a nearby cart. Another she grabbed by the leg and shook him violently until his limb was ripped from his body, blood spraying into her mouth. She reveled in the taste of it. And she wanted more.

"Is this all you have, Galeon, you coward?!" she shouted, swiping her giant paws at the man to her left. "It's going to take more than this to..."

Her breath caught as pain exploded from her side. She hadn't seen him. One of the men she had thrown into the cart had managed to find his legs and ambush her from behind, digging his sword deep into her stomach. Her step faltered a bit, and another took this opportunity to swing at her haunches, slicing through the tendon in her back, left leg.

Angrily she thrashed her skull left and right, knocking the men out of the way, and most, unconscious. The pain threw her into a rage unlike anything one had witnessed before. Her eyes were glazed, blood gushing from her stomach. Any man on the ground became short work for her teeth. She tore off limbs, bit off heads, ripped organs from their stomach. There was absolutely no stopping her now.

Click here ---->
Unread 12-05-2014, 10:50 PM

Devlin looked on as the white wolf destroyed part of the Black Haven regiment in the village. Lemiros, he thought. He had heard that of that city before, but long thought that it had been abandoned. He didn't know, he had other matters he was tending to. As Devlin watched the decimation of humans go down, he sensed something. He turned and looked up, only to see another Black Haven member trying to ambush him from the sky. Devlin swung his sword and stepped back in perfect dance unison, separating the man's head from his body in one foul swoop. Arrows came from everywhere, and Devlin jumped into the sky. As he hit his peak and began to descend, the rain of arrows continued.

"WINNNND SLAAASH!" Devlin sent the power of his mighty blade towards the ground, destroying the arrows in its path and completely tearing and slicing through the archers shooting it. Immediately body parts began to fall off each archer in different succession, but ultimately the ending of their lives is what came about. He had seen where Galeon went, and although the wolf was hurt, it was not his concern. She chose to get into this battle, she should have known there would be consequences. He landed on the ground with one knee down, and burst off into sprint into the remaining soldiers blocking his way. He swung his sword ferociously, the giant blade separating limbs from different people, blood spewing and squirting all over his gear, as if had been in a severe rainstorm of maroon. He hit the corner of an alleyway in between the inn and the alchemist's station, and caught the sight of Galeon trying to escape. Devlin jumped high into the air towards Galeon and landed right in front of him. He grabbed him by the neck and slammed up against the wall and pierced his skin with his fingernails.

"Grrrrrrr, arggrrrrrrrr. Someone sent you. And I need you to tell me or I can shove my sword through your eye." Devlin held Tetsusaiga tight, in its small form, and placed the tip about an inch from his eye.

"Start fucking talking or die."

Unread 12-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

She almost didn't notice that the fighting had stopped; she was too busy biting the head off of the last member of the Black Haven. Devlin, too, was gone, as she had expected him to be. He'd gone after Galeon, no doubt, much to her dismay. Or her relief. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about it.

What she did know was that she felt weak, no doubt from the loss of blood. Whether from that or her rage, her vision was foggy, though it didn't take much to notice the decimation that lie around her. The scent of blood was strong. She could taste it on her tongue.

She needed to find Devlin and Galeon. He couldn't be the one to kill him. It had to be her. She had to avenge her mother's death. It was possible that she would die from her injuries, and if that were the case, she wanted to die with dignity. She wanted to die knowing that she rid the world of evil.

She put her nose to the sky and sniffed the air. Over the metallic scent of blood she could just make out the elf. And Galeon's fear. Limping, she padded through the sea of death, tongue lolling from her mouth. She wound through the streets as quickly as she was able, rounding the bend towards the inn. There, in the alleyway, Devlin had Galeon cornered.

"Dont... don't kill him," she growled, her breath labored. "Not yet."

Click here ---->
Unread 12-06-2014, 08:07 PM

Devlin looked over at the injured wolf as she came around the corner. Who is this girl? Whatever. He had to control his thoughts, focus on the task at hand.

"I told you to stay out of it. You are probably going to die now, right along with this human filth. How dare you request something of m, not knowing me or who I am." Devlin looked at Galeon, the veins in his neck and forehead pulsing as Devlin held him there against the wall, up in the air. He couldn't breath, and the pain and blood vessels in his eyes displayed that. Devlin squeezed harder, and Galeon's mouth opened wide, as if he were trying to scream but nothing could escape.

He looked at the wolf, the desperation in her eyes. If anything, he had respect for her. She stood her ground, fought for her kind, stood by her strength. It was...commendable. He remembered his mother, being slaughtered by pureblood demons on his home planet. He remembers the vengeance h unleashed upon the enemies, the satisfaction he received once he took the head of the demon king who slayed his mother so brutally. Devlin closed his eyes, pulled his hood back over his head with his left hand, and dropped Galeon to the ground. Galeon gasped for air, clutching his throat with both hands. After a few seconds, h caught his composure, and spoke.

"You asshole. You will pay fo...."

Devlin placed his hands against the wall and forced his knee into Galeon's face with epic force, smashing his head against the wall, putting a minor break in the stone. Galeon's unconscious body slumped over and laid motionless. Devlin adjusted his cloak, and pointed Tetsusaiga towards the ground. She shrunk back to the normal sized rustic blade look, and Devlin flicked his wrist, shaking the blood off of Tetsusaiga (or as much as would come off) and sheathed her. He then turned around and walked down the alley towards her. He stopped as he passed the woman, and looked down at her.

"I commend your fighting skills. You have MUCH more to learn though. I did not kill him, he is simply unconscious. Once you recover from your wounds you will be able to ask him whatever you want. I have questions of my own. I grant you this ONE grace, for kindness is not in my scope. There is something about you though, dog demon, that intrigues me. I am going to clean my blade. Once I return, have your wounds dressed up and be ready for interrogation. This....incident has delayed me far too long." Devlin started to walk again. After a couple steps, he stopped again, and looked behind him.

"I am Devlin, by the way."

Unread 12-09-2014, 02:25 AM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

By now the blood loss was exponential. If she were in her human form she'd have died long ago. Though even in this form, she feared it wouldn't be long. And as much as she didn't want to admit it, the elf was right; she needed to dress her wounds, first and foremost. If she died now, there would have been no meaning to the last seventeen years of her life. All that talk of vengeance for her mother would have been for nothing.

Keira couldn't allow her efforts to have been for nothing. She just couldn't.

As for this Devlin... what was his damage? One minute he seemed to hate her and the next he seemed to feel somewhat obligated to graciousness. He could have very well killed Galeon against her wishes. What reason did he have to listen to her?

He seemed far more concerned for the well being of his sword anyway. That strange, magical piece of weaponry... what was it? And why was he so god damn protective of it?

Her mind was fuzzy, light. The world around her seemed to warp into itself, spinning slowly. The elf was standing within inches of her suddenly, his lips moving, but there was no sound. She strained her ears to hear, but it was as though the entire world had been silenced... and had begun to sway.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't..." she managed to say before the great white wolf collapsed into the dirt.

Click here ---->
Unread 12-09-2014, 06:11 PM

Devlin closed his eyes and faced his head forward, and began to walk forward. He began to think to himself, the old training of his planet. "Those who fight by your side in battle are your brothers, your kin. They have your back, and therefore, no matter how evil or hateful you may be, you have theirs. This is the code of Darshan pride, honor, and loyalty." These words rang true in Devlin's head. He hadn't asked this dog demon for help, but she still jumped headfirst in, and damn near sacrificed herself in battle. Her reasons are her own, but she still fought with him, and not against him.

Dumbass girl. Stupid wolf. I told you I could handle this. Now you are on the brink of death, and by my royal code, I HAVE to help you. *sigh* Fine, l will assist you. This human can come too.

Devlin picked up the demon wolf and threw her over his left shoulder. He walked over to Galeon, who still laid unconscious and head was bleeding. He lifted him up and threw him over his right shoulder. Devlin carried the 2 unconscious bodies through the village, who by this time had flooded the streets and were staring at the mayhem Devlin and the wolf had caused. They saw Devlin, and immediately made way for him to carry the two. He made his way to the inn, and kicked the door open. He approached the desk, and spoke with authority.

"I need a room please, 2 beds. And I need it now." The clerk took Devlin's name, and placed a key in his hand that was holding the wolf. He made his way to his room, and dropped Galeon to the ground in front of it. He unlocked the door and went in, laying the wolf on the bed. He then went back into the hallway, grabbed Galeon, and tied him up to the wooden chair at the desk on the other side of the room. Galeon began to make noises, waking up from his knocked out state. He looked around, momentarily, and and then spoke.

"Where a...." Devlin punched him in the face, delivering a right hook from hell. Galeon immediately went back into a slumbered state. Devlin walked over to the injured wolf and placed his hands on her open gashed wounds. He applied pressure and ripped the sleeves from his cloak. He created a tourniquet and wrapped and dressed her wounds, cleaning them and stopping the bleeding. He then sat on the other bed, crossed legs, with Tetsusaiga leaning against his chest.

"Now, when you two wake up, we will continue this discussion." Devlin waited patiently and silently.

Unread 12-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

It was dark when Keira finally managed to open her eyes. They felt heavy, as though weighted with sand. Her head was pounding in her ears and her entire body felt as though she'd been hurled off of a cliff. Even the slight rise and fall of her chest made her want to cry out. But with the pain came the assurance that she was, in fact, not dead, as much as she wished she was at this moment. If that were the case, she wouldn't feel a thing.

After a few moments her eyes adjusted to the darkness enough to make out her surroundings. She was lying in a bed on her side with a blanket drawn over her, staring at a blank wall. Directly within arms reach was a small table with a vase of wilting flowers, a few chipped glasses of water and a bowl filled with bloodied rags. Beyond the foot of her bed lie the door, light dimly creeping in through the gaps in the sides. As for what lie to her back, she hadn't the strength to see. She could only assume she was in an inn, for she caught the faint scent of mead on the air. But how on Earth did she get there? The last thing she remembered was Devlin speaking to her in the alleyway in the square, and then... nothing. He had walked away, leaving her to Galeon. No peasant would have brought her here; they'd rather have left a demon to die. So who...?

She caught a familiar scent then, one of dirt, blood, sweat and...

Elf.

"You..." she croaked, her throat dry. She craned her neck around as far as she could without moving her body, temples throbbing with the effort. "Why are you... what are you doing here?"

Click here ---->
Unread 12-10-2014, 03:39 PM

Devlin opened his eyes and looked over at Keira. "WELL! That's one way to be about me SAVING your life. How ungrateful. I should have just let you die in that alleyway..." Devlin sighed heavily, and faced his head towards the ground as he closed his eyes.

"You asked me not to kill this filth scum, and I didn't. You fought with me in battle, and on my planet, in my culture...that makes you a brother in arms. So I was obligated to help you." Devlin placed his feet on the ground, and laid Tetsusaiga against the wall. "Now, you asked me not to kill this guy, and I didn't, but for what reason? Vengeance? Let me tell you something. Unless you have the thirst, the darkness inside of you, vengeance will ONLY leave you broken and psychologically destroyed. I have questions, but mark my words, this man WILL die after I have learned what I need to learn. So if you need to ask any questions, I highly suggest you get over your pain and wake him, and start asking." Devlin stood up, and hung Tetsusaiga from the cloth belt wrapped around his kimono/cloak combo. He folded his arms in one another, and stood waiting.

"Oh, and by the way, I guess not EVERYONE had proper training. I guess it's because I was a prince, but when someone gives you their name, it is customary to give yours too, even if you are on the brink of unconsciousness. So again, I'm Devlin. And you, dog demon, are?"