Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Unread 10-01-2014, 01:33 AM
Citizen

Points: 1,538, Level: 23 Points: 1,538, Level: 23 Points: 1,538, Level: 23
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
elucifexeia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to elucifexeia Send a message via Yahoo to elucifexeia
Default [elucifexeia&hisjoker101] poltern;

It had taken everyone at the time by surprise; Naru had taken it upon himself to protect the members of SPR from what would have meant their death, perhaps it was due to the provocation of another but his temperament slipped and, riled, he used an almost lethal amount of his power to protect them. He supposed he might have owed them that for protecting him most recently--not that he'd openly say so.

But, such an act had it's consequences and though it took a few minutes, his heart eventually failed him and he collapsed. Those who were with him didn't hesitate to call for an ambulance and the young man was rushed to intensive care; luckily death had yet to take a firm hold on him and he began to recover just fine.

Though he truly hated sitting around doing nothing. 'Rest', they said. 'You need to recover', they said--it was every day--eventually he even told his co-workers to stop visiting and do their jobs. He supposed it did the trick as not one of them showed up again; whether it was them avoiding his foul mood or actually listening to him for once, he'd never be able to tell (and didn't particularly care either way).

Still, with little patience, to simply lie around all day, Naru took it upon himself to slip out of the hospital bed and walk over to the window; he looked outside, wondering how much longer he'd have to be subjected to this... torture. Though he did not sigh openly, he closed his eyes and let the disappointment and irritation fester. Just when was he going to be able to leave this place?
Unread 10-01-2014, 01:46 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Default Re: [elucifexeia&hisjoker101] poltern;

Yume entered the room of the young man that had arrived due to a problematic heart. He arrived almost dead, but he managed to survive. After everything was settled, Yume was assigned to him. While he was unconscious, she touched his wrist and everything almost exploded. Her mind was filled with images from the boy's past.

She then realized that the boy himself was a clairvoyant.

I'm sure we told you to remain in your bed, child. She said, closing the door behind her. What would you have done if you fell over and had a fit? How could you have called me? Yume was sort of rude about it, but then she sighed and composed herself. If you would have waited for a couple minutes longer, I actually would have allowed you to go outside. It's stuffy in here and I know that they've been keeping you in. However, your condition is doing well, so you're now allowed to move around the bedroom- that way you don't get blood clots in your legs and take them to your already weak heart. She sighed once more and let his file drop down to the table by his bed.

Yume sat down on the edge of his bed and beckoned him to come closer. Now, come here and tell me about yourself.
Unread 10-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Citizen

Points: 1,538, Level: 23 Points: 1,538, Level: 23 Points: 1,538, Level: 23
elucifexeia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to elucifexeia Send a message via Yahoo to elucifexeia

For a moment, Kazuya found his eyes narrowing; to be called a child was, though true, rather insulting. Perhaps because whilst working, those who did not believe in what he did ultimately blamed everything they could that was happening on the 'school dropout', or the 'kid just preying on the weak'. He supposed in this situation however, he did deserve the light scolding.
Naru didn't move, though. His eyes still focused on the outdoors; what lied beyond just the grounds of a hospital he'd found himself bedridden in, what was out there was far more important that even Naru's own health. If he could, he'd leave. But dying before finding him would leave both of them without closure.

Reluctantly, he turned around; arms leaving the ledge and instead folding in front of his chest. He didn't move any closer and stared back to the nurse. "Then, I'll be able to leave soon?" he questioned, "I have work to do and it's certainly not getting done lying in here." He cared little for talking of himself--in fact it was a topic he generally would try to avoid lest it be found out who he really was. Though he'd mentioned the work, a part of him was assured that Lin, and the others, were more than capable of handling it. Rather than get himself in further trouble, he eventually did move back toward the bed; though his stoic expression and folded arms did not alter.
Unread 10-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

"Just because I said you'd be able to go out of the room, didn't imply that you were going to be released soon." she said. She watched him come to the bed but he had not answered what she requested. She eyed him slightly and wanted to get right to what she wanted to ask him, but she wanted to see if he would tell her himself.

"I'm sorry to say, that you might be staying a couple days longer. Which means you have to deal with me." she smirked a bit. "So whether you want to tell me or not about you, I can always look into your past." she emphasized. She really couldn't, since she could only see his future, but she could look into his medical files and history.. Which is some way of looking into the boy's past.

Last edited by Freak; 06-02-2015 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Closed the wrong thread.. Removed closed notification

Tags
elucifexeia, hisjoker101, poltern;, roleplay