Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 04-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Points: 22,986, Level: 100 Points: 22,986, Level: 100 Points: 22,986, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Catriinaa has shown loyalty and contrubutedCatriinaa has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Skype™ to Catriinaa
Default Re: Dreamscape (closed)

Taylor sat during the other students reading out their own. She paid little attention to them. She sat there staring out the window, running over what the boy only 2 seats behind had talked about. Lightning flashed again, a single strike, she thought it was actually pretty. She didn't usually daze out the window, ignore the other students' attempts at a good piece of english, but that guy... they had a common factor and she needed someone to go under with her, to help her... maybe this guy was it. She didn't even know his name. She found it ridiculous she was wanting to ask a complete stranger to explore dreams and creation with her. Okay... maybe I wont go straight into it and look like a mental person... Would you like to have lunch? No, that's to much. Coffee?... I guess that's a little better. The bell rang and shocked her out of her head. She packed up her things and stood up, swinging her satchel over her head to fall across her body, looking a the boy behind. She hesitated, but knew she'd look like more of an ass if she stood staring. Slowly wandering over, she shyly came to introduce herself, 'Hi,' she held her hand out, 'I'm Taylor... You're speech was... intriguing' she complimented

-Had a great time on this site. Missing you all x
Unread 04-12-2011, 07:39 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

Points: 45,171, Level: 100 Points: 45,171, Level: 100 Points: 45,171, Level: 100
Veku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalry

Lucas smirked to himself. No one knew what he really meant to accomplish with that little speech beforehand. The topic was his exact intention; Mindgames. With Taylor. The other classmates probably hadn't picked up on it, but he'd hoped she had. When she approached him, he was almost sure of it. "Hello." He flashed a half smile up at her from his seat,turning his head to face her. Her features were soft, her hair eyes rather pretty. She wasn't the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, but she was surey half decent. He smiled. "My name is Lucas. And, thank you. As was yours."

Is that the best you can do?
Unread 04-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Points: 22,986, Level: 100 Points: 22,986, Level: 100 Points: 22,986, Level: 100
Catriinaa has shown loyalty and contrubutedCatriinaa has shown loyalty and contrubuted

Taylor gave a quick smile and put her hands into her jeans pockets, 'Thank you, Lucas' she replied kindly. 'You're trying to play one now aren't you? Or at least were. I go up, talk about dreams, which then attracts your attention. You then immediately respond and go talking about mindgames, something similar to my own 'interest'. Can I really pass it as coincidence?' she asked him. To her, this was important, more important than her real class now, she didn't care if she was late, as long as she found out a little more from this person. She made sure to speak in a normal tone, not to quiet, as that would attract attention, but not too loud as that was just far too obvious.

Unread 04-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

Points: 45,171, Level: 100 Points: 45,171, Level: 100 Points: 45,171, Level: 100
Veku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalry

Lucas' smirk became more obvious as he used his left hand to briskly readjust the bangs covering his eyes so he could see her more clearly. "Normally I would have lied and told you that I wasn't, but the fact that you caught on so quickly means you probably would have seen through it anyway. Correct?" He pushed backwards off hs desk so that he had room to move onto his feet with ease. "Yes." Lucas smiled, closing his eyes as he did so. "I guess you're not juvenile like our other classmates, then." Said he, gesturing towards the hall where three of their classmates were pushing around a smaller, younger boy. He opened his eyelids and began walking towards the hall. "Coming?"

Unread 04-15-2011, 11:25 AM
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

'I probably wouldn't have you know.. I'm not that smart. Guess I'm just lucky that you didn't lie.' she smirked a little. She moved out of his way when he breezed past and was a little surprised by him wanting her to follow. 'Uh, sure' she caught up to him and walked just behind him. Walking past the one of the classmates, she slapped him, not hard, across the back of his head, 'Holly won't be happy with you if you carry on Nick' she spoke as she walked past and gave him a smile over her shoulder. She then turned her attention back to following her new acquaintance.

Unread 04-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

"You should probably get yourself a better self-concept." Lucas stated rather matter-of-factly, looking over his shoulder as he strode past the kerfuffle going on in the hall. Mindless ingrates.. "We haven't even had a full conversation yet and I can already tell your self-esteem isn't what it should be. I mean, being able to see through my game is enough to make you smart. Even if only a little." The young man continued down the hall, taking an abrupt left to the corridor that led to his locker.

As he reached the corner, Lucas heard a loud shriek emitting from behind him, followed by the sound of rushed footsteps and a terrified looking brown-haired lad. Upon instinct, Lucas stuck his hand out just in time to catch the boy by the shirt and drag him around the corner, right in the gap between wall and row of green-painted metal lockers. "Stay there." Said he angrily, royally pissed off that he had to deal with the idiots again. "Hey." Lucas called out plainly, running a hand through his hair as he stepped past Taylor to meet a tall dark-skinned American boy. Obviously a jock. "Leave the kid alone, will you?" He sighed, showing his obvious discontent with the situation.

The dark-skinned jock crossed his muscular arms and smirked. "What exactly can you do about, scrawny?"

"How very mature of you." Lucas said sarcastically.

"Stop bein' a smart ass will you?" The older boy grunted loudly, waving a hand to bring over three of his fellow jocks.

Lucas folded his arms in the same brutish fashion. "Look," He started angrily, a flare in his eyes. "I don't have the time to bugger about with heroics. I don't, and I'm sure as hell he doesn't," Lucas gestured to the corner, where the frightened boy stood, "appreciate you using your superior size, strenght, and apparent lack of intelligence to pick on those smaller and weaker than yourselves. I mean, really, does it make you feel stronger? Does it give you that extra boost to get up in the morning? C'mon. Just let h-"

In an instant, a huge force collided with the side of his face, sending him sprawling across the hallway floor. The young man wiped his bottom lip with the cuff of his jacket slowly, wincing at the slight pain the shot through it upon connection with the little cut on his lip. His brows narrowed and his expression displayed a little weakness, but mostly anger. "Okay then..."

The group of jocks laughed at him, pointing as they did so. "Haha, nerd!"

Lucas used the wall as support to help him to his feet. Not excited about this... Lucas stepped forward, grabbing the ringleader by the shoulder as he was turning around to walk away, only to turn him back around and return the favor. Lucas could feel the connection of fist with jaw as they collided with each other. "Don't you ever lay a finger on me with out permission, bitch." He smirked as the boy hit the floor, only to jump back up with nothing more but a red mark. Well shit. Lucas sighed to himself, thinking about how stupid he felt now. The other boy's fist came at him, and Lucas narrowly avoided it with a pivot to the right, ducking in the process to be met with the boy's knee.

"I'm a brown belt in Karate, bitch." Said the boy as he kicked Lucas to the floor again. Without another word, the boy began pummeling Lucas against the wall, holding him there forcefully. Lucas could do nothing to protect himself, the dark boy was much stronger than him.

Feeling that Lucas had had enough, the dark boy released him, lettign him fall to the floor barely conscious. "The name's Curtis. Don't you forget it." Said Curtis as he turned away, walking back down the hall laughing and joking with the others.

"Ow... That... was stupid..." Lucas mumbled.

Unread 04-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Taylor made sure the younger lad was feeling okay before letting him get off to his class. She shook her head, feeling disappointed with the maturity of some people. Sure she didn't mind the odd prank, stupid action or joke, she liked having fun, but when it comes to bullying, she just couldn't help but just feel like kicking each of the suckers where it hurts. She came out from the corner and dropped her bag beside Lucas. She walked away to the nearest toilets, grabbing some paper towels and wetting them with cold water. After coming out she knelt down at his side and gently applied it to his swelling lip. 'I know it's a pain to watch... but if you're going to end out like this then there's really no point... you've just made yourself a target for them' she spoke in a quiet voice, concern on her face.

Unread 04-16-2011, 12:13 PM
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

His head swirled. Only now did he realize how completely stupid that was to even think of. Lucas sighed to himself, wincing a little as she lightly dabbed his lip. How very stupid of me! I didn't even stand a chance! Lucas looked up at Taylor and smiled. "I... was hoping for a less physical and violent way of dealing with things..." he pointed out. He hated bullies, so very much. It was almost a passion. "A target? Perhaps... They'll get what's coming to them when they flunk college though. I can almost guarantee that." He winked, grunting aloud because of the swelling. Another bad idea.

Unread 04-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Taylor smiled with a light huff of a laugh, her eyes just focused on his bleeding lip, 'Perhaps...' she took the paper towel off and looked at his lip and then properly at him, 'C'mon... best go get an ice pack for that lip before it gets any bigger' she raised an eyebrow with a smile. She pushed herself up slowly and leaned over to pick up her bag and swing it over her, 'Oh, and with guys like that who hardly even know 200 words... your going end up dealing with things physically' she held out her hands for him, knowing he would most likely be pretty unsteady after the beating her took.

Unread 04-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

Clever girl. She think just like me.
Lucas smiled a small smile. "Thanks." He said gratefully in a quiet tone as he took her hand appreciatively, allowing him to find his feet much more easily if he hadn't. Her skin was soft to the touch, and warm too. That was, on her hand anyway. Lucas held his head lightly with his free hand and smiled at her. "Ice sound like a good idea." Lucas moved the bags out of his eye away with his wrist and closed his swelling one. "Is that kid alright?" He asked, a little concerned for the kid's welfare. After all, he didn't take that previous beating for nothing.

Closed Thread