Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Unread 10-17-2010, 04:11 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning
Default Re: Kokorogawari [Change of Heart]

Saitou didn't see anything out of the ordinary for a while so he continued his patrol. He walked past a small group of people. 'I heard that girl is going to be out again tonight.' 'oooh, really?!' Overhearing this part of these girl's conversation, he stopped. The girls continued to talk. 'Yeah, apparently she's going to be at the museum.', 'i want to go watch.' , 'i don't know what time though.' Saitou had heard enough, he continued to walk calmly. From what he was told in the report, the girl didn't come out until it was dark, even now it was only just sunset.
Unread 10-17-2010, 04:20 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

Mika sighed. Staying up late tonight. she thought, going into her room. Yes!! I get to play late!! Mika rolled her eyes. She sat down on her bed, then looked around. She sighed, then went downstairs.
"Mom, I'm going to take a walk. I'll be back later." Mika said. Her mother poked her head out from inside the kitchen.
"Okay, honey! Just come back before you have to go to the museum!" she called. Mika nodded to herself, then walked outside. She took a deep breath, then smiled.
"Tonight seems like it's gonna be a good night." Mika said, with a hint of Konaji's voice.
Unread 10-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning

Saito was back to the path he was at earlier. The sunset made the trees look somewhat pretty. The path seemed almost never-ending from where he was stood. A small child came up to him and tugged on his sleeve. He looked at her and looked around. It didn't look like her parent or guardian was here. "Are you lost?" he asked, trying not to sound so petulant. The little girl nodded. "Where did you come from?" he asked, she pointed into the distance. He looked at the little girl again and back to the distance. Without saying anything, he took her hand and began walking in the direction she pointed. This just happens too often.. i wonder where her parent is...
Unread 10-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

Mika was walking around, when her phone started to ring. She pulled it out, reading the caller I.D.
Keiichi? I wonder what it is this time.. she flipped the phone and took the call. "Keiichi?"
"Mika! Have you seen my little sister around?!" he asked. Mika stopped walking, then looked around.
"No, I haven't seen her. What happened?" she asked. There was a sigh on the other side of the phone, and a small silence.
"We were out in the park and I guess we just looked away for a minute and Tohru was gone." he said. Mika started walking again, going towards the park.
"Okay. I'll around for her." Mika said.
"Thank you, Mika. Call me if you find her." he said. Mika nodded, then hung up the phone. She put it in her pocket, then continued walking. Don't take to long looking for this child. Time's ticking and you could change in any minute.
Unread 10-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Saitou looked at the little girl, she seemed a little worried. "Hey, what's your name?" he asked her, in a soft tone of voice. 'Tohru.' is what she replied in a quiet voice. "Alright Tohru, we'll find someone." he continued down the path. She said she had been at the park, so it seemed best to go there first. He smiled lightly at the girl, something he rarely did.
Unread 10-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Mika picked up her pace. She couldn't take long on this search. If she were to do that, she could transform.. And in public, too. As the park came in view, she slowed her pace down. Once she made it there, she looked around. She's not here. Mika thought. Look around the outside of the park. She could've wandered out and got lost. Mika nodded.
"Tohru! Tohru, where are you?" Mika said. She looked around, until she saw the guy from ealier with Tohru. "Tohru!" she exclaimed, running towards her.
Unread 10-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Saitou heard someone calling her name. He walked a little faster, but not too fast for the little girl. That voice sounds familiar. He continued walking and saw the girl from earlier. She ran towards them and tilted his head lightly. Letting go of the girl's hand so that she could run to her. "You know this girl?" he asked, a stupid question really. "You should take her home." he said. His voice monotoned as usual. He ajusted his swords and turned around, heading for the museum.
Unread 10-24-2010, 06:46 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Mika picked up Tohru, and looked at him.
"She's a little sister of a friend of mine." Mika said. Mika looked at gave him a closer look. He's not so bad looking.. Mika shook her head lightly. No time to think of that, I gotta return Tohru to Keiichi! Mika turned around, then looked back at the guy.
"Um, thank you for taking care of Tohru." she said, then headed off for Keiichi's house.
Unread 10-24-2010, 06:54 PM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

He glanced back over his shoulder. "It's no problem. It is my duty after all." he said, then contining on. She's a nice girl.. he thought, as he walked on. He got to the museum and stood outside. I shouldn't stand somewhere obvious.. he looked around, there were a few people who had heard about what was happening and so there was a small crowd, but there was a dark alley opposite. Maybe he could watch from there. He checked nobody was watching and headed over there.
Unread 10-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

((I can just imagine him standing there in the open, his hands on his waist, looking around. ))

As Mika made it to Keiichi's house, she knocked on the door.
"You found her!" he exclaimed, picking her up. Mika nodded, then looked back at the big clock in the distance.
"Yeah, she was with a policeman, and I found her." she said. Keiichi slightly bowed.
"Thank you, Mika. Would like to come in for some snacks or tea?" he asked. She shook her head, looking back at him.
"I'm kinda in a hurry now, so I can't. Maybe later?" she said. Keiichi nodded, and then Mika rushed home.

Halfway home, the clock striked nine pm. The last ray of sunlight disappeared, and her ears popped out. Damn. She rushed into a dark alley and transformed completely. Her black ears and tail. Her two katana's. Her red eyes and longer hair. Her spear not summoned yet.
"It's time for me to play now." said Mika, smirking. Then headed off towards the museum, jumping on the roofs.

Tags
good or bad, neko, paragraph roleplay, samurai