Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Unread 10-17-2010, 02:28 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning
Default Kokorogawari [Change of Heart]

The spring season is a new start to the provence of Kyoto, but all is still the same. A bad air still lingers amoungst the fresh smell of the blooming flowers and cherry blossoms. For the well-known samurai of the city, it is something to be eradicated. There are many who help them and many who wish they never existed, while they live off the foul air, however they always seem to succeed. The city is strangely quiet today, maybe there's a reason for that. Perhaps something is lurking in the shadows, waiting to make a move.

(i know the picture is winter, but just imagine spring instead. xD)
Click here to see full text

Try to post at least a minimum of 4 sentences.

Name: Saitou Hajime
Species: Human
Appearance: Saitou wears a black, long, Kosode with a white scarf. Most of his long purple hair is tied up by a long, white piece of material round to the side. His fringe is rather long and jagged and hangs partially into his face. His white sash around his waist holds his 2 katanas. His eyes are purple like his hair, but also have a hint of Blue in them.

Weapon: 2x Katanas.

Bio/Personality: Saitou has been involved in Law Enforcement for a long time. He was achieving a life-long dream. He is silent and a taciturn but also very loyal, polite and wise. He's very observant but does not hesitate to draw his sword. He is a master of the left hand sword technique and often analyzes a situation before attacking to figure out which actions are necessary to complete the missions or objectives. He's well-known in Kyoto for his effiency and ability to capture the most evasive of enemies.

Last edited by Lightning; 10-26-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Unread 10-17-2010, 02:46 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Default Re: Kokorogawari [Change of Heart]

I have one word to say to this.. Awesome!!

Alrighty! Here goes my character:

Name: Mika Konaji (criminal name) Mika Konoji
Species: Human/Neko
Appearance: Mika is a small girl with light pink hair. When in her neko form, she has black ears and tail and her hair grows somewhat longer and her eyes turn a more darker red.

Weapon: Two katanas and the one she's holding I don't know how to explain.

Bio/Personality: Mika, in her human form, is sweet and helpful by nature. She can get kinda irritated when someone says something about her height, or her lack of chest. In her neko form, Mika can be crafty, sneaky, and very flirtacious. Occacionally, her helpful side will come out, and that brings problems to her. Mika's a normal student by day, surviving the last year of high school. By night, she becomes a criminal. This criminal side of her gets into alot of trouble, yet the real Mika is never caught.
Unread 10-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning

Alright, le's do this. ;D

Saitou walked out of a meeting. A girl called Mika Konaji huh?.. He looked at a picture, you couldn't see her face, but she appeared to have 3 weapons. Doesn't that slow her down? How does this girl not get caught?... No matter. Saitou shook his head and walked down a path and headed out for the streets of the city. He walked with pride and dignity, with a hint of elegance. The cherry blossoms contrasted perfectly with his hair and clothing. He ignored the people around him, his mind set on what his first move would be.

Last edited by Lightning; 10-17-2010 at 03:20 AM.
Unread 10-17-2010, 03:16 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

Mika sighed. School was over and she was on her way home. Walking under the cherry blossoms, this always reminded her of a movie she'd seen when she was a child. A girl was walking alone a park of cherry blossoms and the boy she liked came up to her and confessed. Mika sat down and a daydream started. In Mika's daydream, the boy she liked was the inner self she had that she hated. The confession: It's my time to play. Mika opened her eyes and looked at her watch. Five oh eight.. In about three hours, Konaji's coming out..
Unread 10-17-2010, 03:19 AM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Saitou continued down the path, becoming more observant and watching all the people around. There was a girl sat down. He caught her attention for some reason. She looked worried, yet anticipant.
"Are you okay?" he asked, looking down at the girl more thoroughly.
Unread 10-17-2010, 03:25 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Mika shook her head, then looked at the person who spoke. She jumped. This guy was part of the law enforcement team. Had she been found out?! Dummy, he just asked if you were okay. Mika quietly sighed. Oh good. For a second there, I thought my cover was blown. She looked at him again, then nods.
"Yeah! I was just.. Tired and I needed a rest." she said, standing up.
Unread 10-17-2010, 03:31 AM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Saitou's eyes were subtly narrow.
"Alright." he didn't sound entirely convinced. Maybe he'd keep an eye on the girl for safety's sake. He turned around and began to walk away slowly. His footsteps seemed to be practically silent. Something.. wasn't right with that girl...
Unread 10-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Mika watched him go and then for a while sat there. She watched the leafs fall off the trees for a while then got up and started for home. If you would've been acting more suspicious, he could've started asking more questions. Konaji snapped. Oh, shut it. Who's fault is that's making me all paranoid over law enforcement? Mika complained back in thought. Konaji kept quiet after that.

((I'm starting to put bits of D N Angel in this. XD ))

Mika's home was a simple one. Two story home. Pretty normal you can say, right? Well.. The house itself has secrets of it's own. It has an underground attic. Might be kinda normal, but it ranges out of your ordinary attic. This attic was huge!! And what was it used for? To store all the stolen things that Konaji has gotten.

Mika got home, and started searching for her key. Do you notice.. Somebody's following you. Mika nodded. I noticed since I left the park. Mika opened her door, and walked in.
"Mama, I'm home!!"
Unread 10-17-2010, 03:45 AM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

(( I noticed. xP ))

Saitou kept a fair distance from the girl, while still keeping his usual watch on the town. After all, right now he was on patrol. Perhaps i should ask him to help... He could be useful... Saitou shook his head lightly and smiled at himself. There was no need for that right now, after all, he didn't fully get why he followed this girl, just some form of instict suggested he should.
Unread 10-17-2010, 03:59 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

"Mika, sweetheart!! Welcome home!!" her mother said, putting her arms around her.
"Hi, Mom. Why do you make it seem like I haven't seen you in years?" she asked. Her mother snuggled with her.
"Because I've missed you! That's why!" she said in a happy voice. Mika sighed.
"What is it that you want, Mother?" Mika asked. Her mom pulled away.
"What are you talking about? I can't miss my own sweet, little child?" she asked. Mika stared at her, then shook her head. Her mother sighed, then started jumping like a little girl. Okay, well, there's this new Greek charm that came into the city's museum today. The charm is suppost to be from Aphrodite, the goddess of love." Mika nodded.
"What time?" Mika asked.
"10 pm. Warning letter already sent." she said, winking.

Tags
good or bad, neko, paragraph roleplay, samurai