Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Closed Thread
Unread 04-14-2015, 09:56 PM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts
Default Belmont Manor

In the middle of town is a request board for Guild-Member locals to take in exchange for payment, be it scaring away the Boogeyman or hunting a Wolfman sneaking around the local clinic. Today, there seems to be a rather peculiar quest...

"PLEASE HELP - BELMONT MANOR

The Lord of Belmont Manor has up and disappeared! Plates fly, brooms sweep alone, cobwebs glow green! I'm the remaining servant here, everyone else has gone! I fear something dark is in the works here. The courtyard has become awfully lively this morn, but I don't believe it is friendly company knocking at our doors. Wait, was that a skelly bones!? Oh no the bats got in again! Why must they keep breaking the windows!?

Come quickly, and bring lots of Holy water!!!

--Servant scared out his wits

REWARD: 2,000 Galleons"

The last portion of the letter seems to become shaky in penmanship, the reward money scribbled sloppily. It flutters in the wind, slightly crumpled. There appears to be rust colored splotches on the edge of the page, but could easily be dirt.

RULES:
  • This is the first time I've tried an Open game with a broad plot, so hopefully it goes well!
  • Yes, Belmont Manor is a play on Simon Belmont (Castlevania), so preferred characters can be Humans, Magicians of variant classes, Knights, etc. Pretty much Fantasy genre Humanoids.
  • You are free to play one of the strange things going on at the manor, just VM me to let me know! Big Baddie is Me.
  • AF Rules apply
  • Don't be afraid to use inventory items (potions, charms, white sage, etc.) like you would any RPG player game!
  • Genre: Fantasy, Halloweenish (SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS)
  • This isn't a completely serious game, so feel free to add some humor where it fits!
  • Have fun!

Last edited by LoopyPanda; 04-14-2015 at 09:58 PM.
Unread 04-15-2015, 03:55 PM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 93,514, Level: 100 Points: 93,514, Level: 100 Points: 93,514, Level: 100
Activity: 76%
Activity: 76% Activity: 76% Activity: 76%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Belmont Manor

Oliver walked silently the trail he was on leading his albino horse Ghost with him since the trees set lowly.

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 04-15-2015, 03:57 PM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts

The person who seemed to have posted the request was dressed in a dark red robe, walking away. It was not one of the servants from Belmont Manor from how they dressed.
Unread 04-15-2015, 03:58 PM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 93,514, Level: 100 Points: 93,514, Level: 100 Points: 93,514, Level: 100
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

Oliver was headed towards the place that held the manor but he had no quest as of yet.

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 04-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Banned

The manor itself seemed to be deserted, quite unusual since it was a bustling estate. The front gates seemed practically sealed shut with thick cobwebs. There were indiscriminate noises from beyond the gates and into the front courtyard of the Manor. The absense of people within the manor gave off a feeling of foreboding. What happened in there?
Unread 04-16-2015, 03:05 AM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Oliver mounted Ghost as soon as he came out of the woods and rode on towards the Manor at a faster pace now that he was mounted.

Unread 04-17-2015, 04:17 AM
Banned

"Hm? What's this?" Another figure, though cloaked in some sort of black veil-like robe over her red dress, held a lace parasol over her head as she stooped to grasp the fluttering paper. "Oh my.... so many things seem to happen in this town..." The woman said.
Unread 04-17-2015, 04:28 AM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Oliver came up on the woman and pulled Ghost to a hault just a ways away from her.

Unread 04-17-2015, 04:48 AM
Banned

"Have you seen this request? It's quite peculiar, though I'm unsure if I can go alone..." she said. Her ashen hair curled up in wisps and out from under the cloak's hood. Her skin tone was olive and stood out starkly against her colorless hair. Though she seemed to be one of the locals who liked to peruse the Request Board.

She held the page up so Oliver could see it, wondering if it meant something important besides a possible prank.
Unread 04-17-2015, 04:55 AM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

"no i have not seen that request before," Oliver said dismounting and moving closer.

Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, spooky!!!, testing