Go Back   Anime Forum > General Discussion Forums > Games, & Media Discussions. > Games Talk

Games Talk Talk anything gamming

Unread 03-30-2015, 03:58 PM
Site Creator

Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default Spore creature creator abominations

Spore creature creator
Click here to see full text
Spore creature creator is an old graphics programme and game that is still around and working on today’s computers.

In the picture above, you can see how you make various creatures out of different combinations of body parts to create different creatures.
There is some level of artificial intelligence in some body parts causing them to behave in certain ways depending what connected to. I decided like others to stretch the boundaries of what the creature creator could make. Have some fun seeming my abominations and how they behave. Even though some of my creations may look mechanical they are all built with only creature parts.

My abominations- Warning, some are. ( To see them in 3D and see how they move and animate, check the Videos)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - Humanoids (and a Namekian)- Warning! some of the creations in the picture in spoil tags below as not for the week hearted.
Click here to see full text

Super Heroes -
/
Fat Man- Warning!

Dirty Ol Man Warning! not for the week hearted.-
#
Horror -
[.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2- Conjoined creatures (2 creatures made from one)

Unhappy union

3- Transport, (cars and bikes.)

4- Sci-fi - (Science fiction machines.)

'

5- Mecs, Giant robots. (mostly western mecs from the game mecawarrior 2*.)

Unread 03-31-2015, 09:00 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100
Activity: 72%
Activity: 72% Activity: 72% Activity: 72%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default Re: Spore creature creator abominations

Colourful and extreme and funny and clever. I did not know this game was quite so versatile.
A lot of hours work has gone into these creatures. 'Abominations' is a good word to use aswell.

Unread 03-31-2015, 10:56 PM

Points: 3,883, Level: 41 Points: 3,883, Level: 41 Points: 3,883, Level: 41
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
BoredomIncarnate is on a distinguished road

Certainly...something...The things that game can produce never cease to amaze me. Or horrify, for that matter.
Unread 04-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Site Creator

Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

I have added a few short videos in the first post since making the thread to show how they move.

Check them out, but be careful some are real abominations and have warnings.

Im glad your having fun seeing these. Remember I only used basic creature body parts.

The best thing is when I make these ones appear as the other creatures in the main game.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 04-02-2015, 10:00 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Vegeta View Post
I have added a few short videos in the first post since making the thread to show how they move.

Check them out, but be careful some are real abominations and have warnings.

Im glad your having fun seeing these. Remember I only used basic creature body parts.

The best thing is when I make these ones appear as the other creatures in the main game.

This is awesome. So can you tell me a bit more how you changed the game to achieve the mechawarriors. 'Mechs' are normally metal and are machine like but you have used the 'spore' body parts which are like an animal. How did you do this?

Unread 04-09-2015, 11:28 PM
Site Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
This is awesome. So can you tell me a bit more how you changed the game to achieve the mechawarriors. 'Mechs' are normally metal and are machine like but you have used the 'spore' body parts which are like an animal. How did you do this?
You just deform the body parts until they look like machine parts.

Once you create the creatures you want, if you spam them multiple times in the editor, they come up in the game it self as your enemies and friends. see the video below for an example of the mechs or cars I made in the editor appearing in the actual games.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 10-11-2018, 07:22 AM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
GohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of light

I have never heard of this and when I saw that first picture, my first thought was "what the flip???" and then I clicked on the video and I could not stop laughing!
I need to have this game. I want to create a funky character! Some of those look creepy, but I'm still very intrigued lol.
Unread 10-11-2018, 11:07 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

I do not know how you managed to spend so much time making these characters to get what you wanted. The original game was nowhere near soo creative.
Crazy characters but funny too.

Tags
abomination, ascended, spore, spore creature creator