Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Animeforum RPG:

Animeforum RPG: Animeforum RPG rules , Anime Role Playing Games.

Unread 07-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Site Creator

Points: 385,503, Level: 100 Points: 385,503, Level: 100 Points: 385,503, Level: 100
Activity: 52%
Activity: 52% Activity: 52% Activity: 52%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default Forum name change.

This is currently the main rpg forum. But thats just its name, the members own rpg forum is the most popular and the actual 'main rpg' now.
This is very confusing.

The name 'main' here is historical, as this was once the only RPG forum. Its not any more.

This forums name needs to change.

Any suggestions for a name that better discribes it?

maybe Anime forums RPG? any ideas?

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 07-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Citizen

Points: 7,482, Level: 60 Points: 7,482, Level: 60 Points: 7,482, Level: 60
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
xXAsbelXx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xXAsbelXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXAsbelXx Send a message via Skype™ to xXAsbelXx
Default Re: Forum name change.

Maybe... We could change it to something like "Specific Anime RPG"? And then within the column, the creators post their own threads with the guidelines and stuff, while the ones there before could be used as examples and stuff. Just an idea and whatnot, I just don't know how to explain it properly lol
Unread 07-30-2011, 09:31 AM
Site Creator

Points: 385,503, Level: 100 Points: 385,503, Level: 100 Points: 385,503, Level: 100
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpunk95 View Post
Maybe... We could change it to something like "Specific Anime RPG"? And then within the column, the creators post their own threads with the guidelines and stuff, while the ones there before could be used as examples and stuff. Just an idea and whatnot, I just don't know how to explain it properly lol
The name is good, but the differnce between the two is that memebrs own RPG is just that, and the creators post their own threads with the guidelines and stuff there. Main is where the rules are the same for the whole forum.
Im looking for a better name right now, but am open to changing the format if thats what people want.

Anyway, the name is causing confusion, so im acting soon regarding that, so if you have an oppinion, please post it soon.

Talking /Thinking

Unread 07-30-2011, 11:05 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 219,255, Level: 100 Points: 219,255, Level: 100 Points: 219,255, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

I agree the name is confusing to new people and a name change would be good. I will have a think what would be a good name to change it to.

Unread 07-30-2011, 11:11 PM
Banned

Vegetto has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastVegetto has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past

Maybe it'd be simpler to just remove the "Main" and leave it as "RPG". That way, new members will recognize this is the original forum for RPG games, and removing the confusion that it's the main one in use.
Unread 07-31-2011, 10:17 AM
Site Creator

Ok thanks everyone.

I will change the name today as we need to stop confusion as soon as possible.

Keep posting if you have any other suggestions.

I can always change it again if we get a better name.

Talking /Thinking