Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Unread 08-29-2015, 03:47 AM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 91,660, Level: 100 Points: 91,660, Level: 100 Points: 91,660, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them
Default nomore heroes a new saga

ten years after the battle with the UN. those of the busters that didnt go off to far away places that are untrackable stayed at a place they wanted to make good for other specials and hope to make a better world for everyone to be treated equally.

Zeke and Dakota had settled down in a big abandoned school like building and planned and worked hard to get where they can help others with their powers help them control their powers so that they can live peacefully if the specials where ever welcomed back to be among others.

Zeke had changed alot where he wasnt as talkative as he used to be he would answer when spoken to unless he had to to help the others learn their powers. he became more secluded into himself after so much with the battle of the UN and he wouldnt talk about anything that would bother him.

Dakota got where he was better using his mind reading and speaking where he could not have alot of effort in it where it was hurting his head now he can do it without a headache and he was enjoying himself in helping others though he worried about his twin brother alot wishing he knew what he was going through since he couldnt read his brothers mind since he wouldnt allow him to.

front of the school:
Click here to see full text

back of the school:
Click here to see full text

Dakota was looking at the screen of a machine that he and Zeke made to help locate specials all over the world so that they could go introduce themselves and help them.

Zeke sat in a chair in the same room watching silently.

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 09-09-2015, 02:35 PM
Citizen

Points: 1,534, Level: 23 Points: 1,534, Level: 23 Points: 1,534, Level: 23
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Keita is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Keita
Default Re: nomore heroes a new saga

The siblings. The brothers that disappeared right before the fighting with Mr. Sound. They were sound and safe,, but something happened in an instant,, so they had to fall back leaving the others. No, they werent scared, problems jumped in front of them.
Now, years later,, they were still traveling around the world, searching for specials like them. They were hoping to find some of the guys from ten years behind. A month or so after they established where to stay for a while, waiting to hear for others of their comrades аnd then.. it happened. A school for Specials. Instantly they took their baggage and went right for the school.
Later on..
The siblings were in front of the school аnd went right for the cabinet of Zeke and Dakota and when they found the place.. they knocked on the door waiting for someone to open.

-----

Keita Aoi. A newcomer who has traveled along the world with specials, fighting in wars and stuff. He gained his identity name in a war where he saved a village. He was using a flame element, teached from Haruki Hayato before 5 years. He wanted to do something in his life and went to that new school he has heard about. A school for Specials, he could've teach and stuff. Keita was hoping to see the brothers, his element master.
Unread 09-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 91,660, Level: 100 Points: 91,660, Level: 100 Points: 91,660, Level: 100
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

Dakota was working on finding other specials.

Zeke heard someone knock on the door and sighed, getting up he went to the door and opened it.

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 09-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Citizen

- Hello, Zeke,, old friend. - smiled Kiyoshi and as always Haruki wasnt showing any interest, and even so, he was glad to see old buddies.
Unread 09-10-2015, 02:16 AM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

"hello," Zeke said dully a blank expression on his face.

Dakota read new thoughts and went to check it out seeing the two.

Unread 09-10-2015, 12:26 PM
Citizen

" Oh, Hello to you, too,, Dakota. Remember us? " - smiled Kiyoshi.
Unread 09-12-2015, 03:07 AM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

yes i remember you, Dakota thought smiling at the two.

Zeke just stood there silently.

Unread 09-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Citizen

"So, what are you guys doing? Can we help with something? And where are the others?" - asked Kiyoshi.
Unread 09-13-2015, 01:44 AM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

'they left and went their own way,' Dakota thought his lips wasnt moving and he knew the two knew he was deaf and mute.

"we are hunting for other specials that need our help," Zeke said no expression on his face.

Unread 09-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Citizen

"So, there is a way to help ya two, or no?" - asked Kiyoshi watching the two guys in front of him.