Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Unread 12-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Citizen
BloggerOC Guild 2
Resting Mod
Master Mage

Points: 22,271, Level: 100 Points: 22,271, Level: 100 Points: 22,271, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
KozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to KozaKuraHaiNe Send a message via Skype™ to KozaKuraHaiNe
Default Re: The OC guild Training Grounds

Yuu looked around in delight at everyone, taking in the atmosphere and feeling the potential of the training grounds. "Our training can be completed faster with these amazing grounds," he said in a voice that sounded more like an exhalation.
Unread 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
OC Guild 1
RPG'er
Fighter

Points: 11,131, Level: 72 Points: 11,131, Level: 72 Points: 11,131, Level: 72
~Ayu~ has shown loyalty and contrubuted~Ayu~ has shown loyalty and contrubuted

Armistice kept on giggling seeing Halifax's reaction but she finally stopped laughing when the man suddenly knelt before her. It was the first time someone treated her like a woman and not as a warrior or some princess destined to save her land. She stared at him for seconds before she replied, "I am doing quite fine, thank you. Just a little bit guilty that I wasn't here when the first mission started. And I am sad that Maya isn't here with us anymore. How about you?"

Unread 12-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Dragon Clan
OC Guild 3
RPG'er
Fire breathing Dragon

Points: 11,743, Level: 74 Points: 11,743, Level: 74 Points: 11,743, Level: 74
PencilSketchS has shown loyalty and contrubutedPencilSketchS has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via AIM to PencilSketchS Send a message via MSN to PencilSketchS

Shia arrived at the training grounds and glanced around awed.

"Elf lord, are you sure you need someone to set up traps? It looks like you've assembles everything anyone could need..." He trailed off, lost in taking it all in. He was thrilled to see the archery secions!
Mikail Surgis+Noah Sena, Ciaran+Aiden,
Caige+Daien, Larial,
Uly+Kieron, Madroth+Logan
Shia Kendrick
Unread 12-30-2010, 03:14 PM
Site Creator

Points: 376,669, Level: 100 Points: 376,669, Level: 100 Points: 376,669, Level: 100
Activity: 64%
Activity: 64% Activity: 64% Activity: 64%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilSS View Post

"Elf lord, are you sure you need someone to set up traps? It looks like you've assembles everything anyone could need..." He trailed off, lost in taking it all in. He was thrilled to see the archery secions!
Can never have too many traps
A few more but no rush. Enjoy yourself, this could be fun.
Unread 12-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Citizen
Blogger
OC Guild 3
RPG'er

Points: 113,047, Level: 100 Points: 113,047, Level: 100 Points: 113,047, Level: 100
Krillin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Krillin Send a message via Skype™ to Krillin

SeanThunderHead was developing respect for armistice and felt that she had done well so far she should not feel guilty at all in seans view he was trying to think of words to say.
RP char of month ap 2010 ,member of month ap 2010 nov 2012, Quality posting jan 2013 , activity award X 15 , 1 community award, 1 posting award, top posts in pts and amt, 6th user pts, 4th in pts ,2nd VMs got, ex Citizens rep leader rep X3 , had 6 awards once.
Krillin , Sonic the hedgehog,Megan ThunderHead
Unread 12-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Citizen
BloggerOC Guild 2
Resting Mod
Master Mage

Points: 22,271, Level: 100 Points: 22,271, Level: 100 Points: 22,271, Level: 100
KozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to KozaKuraHaiNe Send a message via Skype™ to KozaKuraHaiNe

"Let me come with you, Shia," said Yuu, wanting to do something to help. He was still in awe over the strength and depth of the training grounds. Never had he been in such a powerful atmosphere.
Unread 12-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Banned

Syn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastSyn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to Syn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayu~ View Post
Armistice kept on giggling seeing Halifax's reaction but she finally stopped laughing when the man suddenly knelt before her. It was the first time someone treated her like a woman and not as a warrior or some princess destined to save her land. She stared at him for seconds before she replied, "I am doing quite fine, thank you. Just a little bit guilty that I wasn't here when the first mission started. And I am sad that Maya isn't here with us anymore. How about you?"
Halifax rose up and held her hand. "I know how you feel." he said quietly. "I wasn't there to aid them in the mission too. But - " he sighed as he trailed off. "At least I'm glad everyone else is alright. And there's a way to get Maya back as well. I know it. I can't sense nor see her spirit. So there may be a chance." he said. Upon realizing he was holding her hand, he blushed. "Sorry - I - " he blurted out. "You look really beautiful today."
Unread 12-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Citizen
BloggerOC Guild 2
Resting Mod
Master Mage

Yuu glanced at Halifax and Armistice and laughed. "Oh, love," he thought to himself with a small smile. "How long is it since I loved like that?" He glanced at them again and laughed once more.
Unread 12-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
OC Guild 1
RPG'er
Fighter

Points: 11,131, Level: 72 Points: 11,131, Level: 72 Points: 11,131, Level: 72
~Ayu~ has shown loyalty and contrubuted~Ayu~ has shown loyalty and contrubuted

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilSS View Post

"We are here if you need some help with the traps, Shia," Armistice said with excitement in her voice with the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krillin View Post
SeanThunderHead was developing respect for armistice and felt that she had done well so far she should not feel guilty at all in seans view he was trying to think of words to say.
Armistice felt Mega's concern for her and smiled at him and said in a whisper, "Thank you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta Syed Putra View Post
Halifax rose up and held her hand. "I know how you feel." he said quietly. "I wasn't there to aid them in the mission too. But - " he sighed as he trailed off. "At least I'm glad everyone else is alright. And there's a way to get Maya back as well. I know it. I can't sense nor see her spirit. So there may be a chance." he said. Upon realizing he was holding her hand, he blushed. "Sorry - I - " he blurted out. "You look really beautiful today."
Armistice blushed with Halifax's compliment and got more conscious that he was holding her hand tightly. She tried to look him in the eyes but he can't do it without blushing like a tomato, "Thank you, Halifax. I didn't expect for you to say that, though. And now I don't know what to do," Armistice closed her eyes as she said it.

Unread 12-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Citizen
Blogger
OC Guild 3
RPG'er

Points: 113,047, Level: 100 Points: 113,047, Level: 100 Points: 113,047, Level: 100
Krillin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Krillin Send a message via Skype™ to Krillin

Sean ThunderHead heard what Armistice has said and smiled back at her.
RP char of month ap 2010 ,member of month ap 2010 nov 2012, Quality posting jan 2013 , activity award X 15 , 1 community award, 1 posting award, top posts in pts and amt, 6th user pts, 4th in pts ,2nd VMs got, ex Citizens rep leader rep X3 , had 6 awards once.
Krillin , Sonic the hedgehog,Megan ThunderHead

Tags
grounds, oc guild, training