Go Back   Anime Forum > DragonBall/Z/GT/AF/Super Anime and Manga > DragonBall/Z/GT/AF/Super Anime and Manga > DragonBall/Z/GT Manga

DragonBall/Z/GT Manga DragonBall/Z/GT Manga

Unread 02-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Senior Moderator Experience
Blogger
Super donator
Flightleader Dragon

Points: 31,620, Level: 100 Points: 31,620, Level: 100 Points: 31,620, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Son Goku Has shown honour and chivalrySon Goku Has shown honour and chivalrySon Goku Has shown honour and chivalrySon Goku Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to Son Goku Send a message via Skype™ to Son Goku
Default If Goku banged his head. Would he remember his mission?

I've just been thinking..
Let's say Goku banged his head again in a way that he did as a baby. Would Goku remember his mission?
Possibly thinking of fulfilling his Saiyan destiny?
Or would What Vegeta, Raditz and King Kai told him about his purpose have overwritten the thing's he would remember from banging his head?
I would love a movie or series where, let's say Raditz or any other evil Saiyan comes back to life some way and wishes for goku to have never broke his head.
Or say have his memories back. Trying to pursuade him to come back to the dark side. sorta speak lol..
Might never happen as goku's a fully pure being n all. Cant help my mind wondering though lol
Im sure if earth or namekian Shenrons cant do it. Surely the Super dragonballs can. However. Spoilers! Goku wished for kid buu to come back as a good guy.
so it should be easy lol.

What do you think?

DragonBall/Z/GT/AF Anime and Manga

My home is at AF, And there's no place like home.
Unread 02-12-2018, 11:27 PM
Site Creator

Points: 376,871, Level: 100 Points: 376,871, Level: 100 Points: 376,871, Level: 100
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default Re: If Goku banged his head. Would he remember his mission?

Well he was not pure to begin with. Before the bang on his head he was a pure killer with no compassion.
I am tempted to speak as Vegeta would and say/ kakorot got brain damage from the bang on his head and that was what lost him his killer ways. And another bang might set him right again.
However Vegeta has turned his back on those killer ways now too.
Maybe the bang just removed the killer programming and speeded up a natural process of understanding a better way..

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Tags
alternate, dragonball, goku, series, super