Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 10-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Leilah has shown loyalty and contrubutedLeilah has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Default Starry-Eyed Universe

The Story Begins:

The shops couldn't have looked more inviting if they tried. With every physical possession imaginable nearly bursting through their windows, Leilah could literally hear her pocketbook screaming. She had little money as if was. Drop her into a place like this and she'd go home in serious debt.

Having just moved into a brand new place didn't help matters any. She'd dropped living in the middle of nowhere. To be honest, she'd hated it. Living alone in the middle of the woods made her feel like she'd wind up as one of those old women with thirty cats. A small apartment was more her style, situated on the far side of town, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, though close enough to get where she wanted to go on foot.

She was currently standing at the window of a smith's shop, ogling the hand-crafted, three-foot-long silver blade she'd had her eye on for days. Clearly out of her price range at a whopping $600, though cheap to those NOT in her predicament.

She swallowed, her throat dry. "One day, you will be mine," she mumbled, resting her palm against the cool glass.

Click here ---->

Last edited by Leilah; 10-16-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Unread 10-17-2009, 04:18 AM

Points: 3,022, Level: 35 Points: 3,022, Level: 35 Points: 3,022, Level: 35
Hanakazari is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hanakazari
Default Re: Starry-Eyed Universe

Don't You Like Summer Rain?

[OOC+Mind if I join you?]

Finally, a day off. A day she could relax from breaking her back, sticking her neck out and putting herself in danger, for someone else. It had been a while since she had finally gotten the day to herself with mission after mission being assigned to her. Though, because she had little free time to begin with, she wasn't quite sure what to do with herself now that she had it.

Though while she trotting along the pavement, she noticed a rather tall blond staring into a window. Although at first glance it looked more like she was peeping at somone in particular, only to notice a Shop sign above the door to disprove this theory. Once she got closer to the shop she noticed what in fact she was oggling at. A smile crept along her pink lips as she noticed how the blade glinted in the sun.

"You can't afford it can you?" Her voice hit the air with such intensity, she might as well have broken the sound barrier. Though with all the bustle around, speaking in a confident tone, was necessary.

She stared at the blade in the window, her hands on her hips. She wasn't completely prepared to handle a voilent situation. She didn't bring her pouch, her holster, even her headband was gone. She didn't even look like a ninja. She might as well be a civilion. Not to mention, she was completely unprepared to deal with someone she had never seen before.
Unread 10-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

Leilah has shown loyalty and contrubutedLeilah has shown loyalty and contrubuted

[[OOC: Not at all! ]]

Leilah swiveled on her heel to face whomsoever belonged to that voice. They struck her partially rude, even if that's not what was intended. Confident, was more the word.

Like herself, the voice in question belonged to a blond haired, blue-eyed girl, seemingly nearing the end of her teen years. 18, 19 perhaps, but no more than 22. She stood akimbo, hands on her hips, a slight curl to her pink lips.

Leilah cocked an eyebrow, giving the girl a once-over. She was small, far smaller than she, but her words were large and knowing. It was all she could do, biting her lip then, to keep herself from laughing. Not at the girl's appearance, no. She'd seen persons in life you would never think were people at all. She laughed in spite of the situation, and that she could be read so easily.

"No," she mused, glancing back through the window. "Of course not. But nowadays, who can afford luxuries? The world is falling apart." She turned back to the girl, a smiling stretching her cheeks. "Pretty soon we'll all be stealing everything we want."

Click here ---->
Unread 10-18-2009, 12:17 AM

It appeared she had come off on the wrong foot with this woman. She already seemed to find her amusing. Judging by the way she studied her like an exhibit, she guessed that she assumed to be not only not interested in fighting, but amused by the notion that Autumn appeared stand-offish. Autumn had let her emotions overpower her, which was very unbecoming of a ninja.

She stepped closer to examine the blade. Keeping her eyes on the weapon, but her instinct on the woman with oddly shapped ears. "I dunno. It's not wise to steal. Not with so many things to stop you." She looked up at the elf. "Then again, you don't look much like a petty theif. Hardworking, in fact. You'd rather earn such a prized tool, would you not?" She looked back at the sword and smiled sincerely. "As a working girl myself, I know that if I looked at such a handsomly crafted sword, I would want to earn the right to weild it, rather than take it and expect it to work the way it was meant to."

Autumn had a thing about stealing. Though she didn't mind swiping food now and then when no one was looking, even if it was against her nature. But stealing a weapon, when it was so beautiful, she imagined it would only work to the best of it;s ability if it was earned. Food is simple, spice here, dash there, some ingredients. But a weapon, it takes time to craft. It's an art. If a weapon is not crafted perfectly, it won't do any damage, it might as well be a broken stick in the woods.
Unread 10-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Wyrm Dragon

Points: 8,893, Level: 65 Points: 8,893, Level: 65 Points: 8,893, Level: 65
andyz96 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to andyz96 Send a message via Skype™ to andyz96

[can i join? lol and sry for my ignorance but what does ooc mean?]

Tsuna walks around seeing nobody on the streets, then he saw 2 ladies talking to each other in front of a shop that had a giant blade for sale in the window. Right now, Tsuna was walking with deep regret, his friends were in the hospital getting treatment. Though the damage was little, he had been unable to protect them.

He walked up to the 2 that were talking and said hi with a gloomy smile. As he looked at the 2 ladies, he was thinking in his mind, "I had been unable to protect them." He then looked up at the shining, glistening blade, it was a beauty but it was an expensive deal.

Still smiling, he tried to say something to the strangers. "Uhm nice to meet you 2," he says. He was in so much misery now that he didn't know what to say anymore, neither that and also that he forgot he was talking to 2 strangers that he jsut had met today.
Unread 10-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

[OOC: Not a problem. It means 'out of character'. Makes it easier to tell when you, yourself, are talking and not your character. And make sure you give us a link to your profile, Andyz, so we can see it. Thanks! =D]]

Leilah lips quirked up at the sides, smirking at the other woman, though she did not reply to her immediately. Instead, she turned her attention toward the man that had just approached them, hinting the sadness that clouded his eyes. Never had she seen a more miserable being in her life.

"Hello," Leilah offered politely. "And may I say that we have never met." At this she chuckled lightly. "How can it be so nice to meet us when you know us not?" She knew she should be more openly kind to him, but she was always such the curious one.

To the woman she added: "As for the 'stealing' concept, you think that I would? I was simply stating a fact, mind you. I wasn't implying that I would steal such a magnificent piece of art."

Click here ---->

Last edited by Leilah; 10-18-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Unread 10-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Resting Mod
Wyrm Dragon

Looks at the woman who just turned to him... "Oh I am am sincerly sorry, I don't know what I am saying anymore," he says. Looks to the ground feeling quite embarrassed.

Then looks up in surprise after hearing the word "stealing" ... He then asks, " Are you two planning on stealing that?" Points to the big sword in the display window.

He gets a chill down his spine. "I advise you not, stealing is a bad thing and stealing for youself is even worse!" he says with a serious voice.
Unread 10-18-2009, 11:24 PM

Autumn chuckled. So, she did understand. Well, at least she wouldn't resort to violence then, afterall. She looked over at the boy. He seemed extremely unaware of everything around him. Though, he did say hello, it caught her a little off guard that he was still completely out of it. She smiled and nodded to him. "I suppose it's noce to meet you as well." As she looked at the other girl she nodded. "And to you as well."

She looked back into the window and smiled. "We weren't going to take anything. In fact, we were just discussing how something so beautiful would need to be earned, not taken." She looked back at the boy. "You you don't need to worry. No need to become enemies, anyway. Besides, I'm one of the good guys."
Unread 10-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

[[OOC: I have to admit... this is turning out to be quite colourful. xD]]

"It's a pleasure." Leilah extended her right hand toward the girl. "I suppose an introduction would be polite, wouldn't it? The name's Leilah." She then extended her left hand toward the man, meeting his eyes and looking back and forth between the both of them. waiting for her handshake to be met.

She must have looked silly, she thought, with both arms extended outward like that. But it was better to be openly polite than rude, wasn't it? Strangers or not...

"And if it's any condolence, sir, there will be no theft in my near future." She cracked a wide grin.

Click here ---->
Unread 10-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Resting Mod
Wyrm Dragon

[OOC : turning out pretty well ]

"Oh okay that's good because you both seem so nice to steal," he says. Shakes Leilah's hand and says, "Yes, it is a plesure." My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi but you can call me Tsuna.

Looks toward the other lady. "What is you name?" he asks. "Glad we aren't going to become enemies," he says while cracking up a smile.
Closed Thread