Go Back   Anime Forum > Art Centre: > Art, Literature, Fanfiction, Videos, AMV's & OC World > Members own AMVs

Members own AMVs Anime Music Videos made by members

Unread 12-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior Section Leader Mod
Fire breathing Dragon

Points: 25,499, Level: 100 Points: 25,499, Level: 100 Points: 25,499, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Luxtra Has shown honour and chivalryLuxtra Has shown honour and chivalryLuxtra Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to Luxtra Send a message via Skype™ to Luxtra
Default Re: YouTube Poop Collection 2

Nice collection of videos once again! I had a good laugh. xD I viewed them and commented on most of them. And I didn't know that there was a Mario or Zelda cartoon. Though I knew about the Star Wars cartoon and I love that you chose to use it. xD
Unread 12-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Banned

Itsuki Predator is on a distinguished road
Default Re: YouTube Poop Collection 2

awesome vidoes
Unread 12-13-2011, 02:05 AM
Citizen

Points: 6,958, Level: 58 Points: 6,958, Level: 58 Points: 6,958, Level: 58
PusoPimp will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to PusoPimp
Default Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsuki Predator View Post
awesome vidoes
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxtra View Post
Nice collection of videos once again! I had a good laugh. xD I viewed them and commented on most of them. And I didn't know that there was a Mario or Zelda cartoon. Though I knew about the Star Wars cartoon and I love that you chose to use it. xD
I saw these comments. Little error on my part, the Super Mario Bros. Super Show was from th 80s. The Zelda cartoon was played on fridays when that was running.

Last edited by Saber; 12-13-2011 at 02:19 AM. Reason: double post
Unread 12-31-2011, 11:57 PM
Citizen

Default My new YTP

I finally got my lazy ass around to making a new vid. It could be my last due to SOPA looming in the distance but I'm 90% it's not.

Unread 01-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Fire breathing Dragon

Points: 16,123, Level: 87 Points: 16,123, Level: 87 Points: 16,123, Level: 87
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Blaksun Has shown honour and chivalryBlaksun Has shown honour and chivalryBlaksun Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to Blaksun Send a message via Skype™ to Blaksun
Default Re: My new YTP

hope you will be able to continue

some bad word´s to the one´s that is trying to stop cavetvity...

Unread 01-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaksun View Post
hope you will be able to continue

some bad word´s to the one´s that is trying to stop cavetvity...
I've heard SOPA talks aren't resuming until March, so I have time. Hey, if you have things to say, say them to your congressman, I know a petition that let's you do that (via phone call or email, they tell you what to say in a call). Me and my friend did the same and I got an email from my congressman saying he was going to oppose SOPA. I wouldn't curse out a government official or anything but tell them what you have to say, it helps more than you realize. Not forcing you, but think about it. Personally, I wouldn't mind a stop to online piracy, when you look at how smaller entertainment industries like anime have suffered from it. I like to think (and many companies do think) parody vids like I make actually help the industry, as it provides some free advertising for what it spoofs. Under SOPA this wouldn't matter and I'd have to stop, in fact under SOPA I'd get in trouble for the quote at the end.

I'm actually weighing options like private distribution of videos if SOPA passes, like via email or something. Depending on how many people are interested I will think more, I can't think of a way to survey at the moment.
Unread 01-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Citizen
Fire breathing Dragon

Points: 25,499, Level: 100 Points: 25,499, Level: 100 Points: 25,499, Level: 100
Luxtra Has shown honour and chivalryLuxtra Has shown honour and chivalryLuxtra Has shown honour and chivalry

I don't live in the US but all this SOPA stuff makes me sick. Because it won't just affect the US, but the whole internet and therefore the whole world. I hope that it won't pass, so that people like you can continue making parody videos and show them in public. I enjoyed this poop and I'd love to see more.
Unread 01-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Citizen

Quote:
I don't live in the US but all this SOPA stuff makes me sick. Because it won't just affect the US, but the whole internet and therefore the whole world. I hope that it won't pass, so that people like you can continue making parody videos and show them in public. I enjoyed this poop and I'd love to see more.
Out of curiosity, just what would be the the impact of SOPA outside the US? I've heard a lot about how it could turn the internet on it's ass, but what they're proposing is something a lot of communist countries like China for example have been doing for a long time. Considering that China has the largest population in the world you'd think it would be a bigger deal than them, but you don't really feel the effects of that.

Sometimes I wish I weren't American.

I've been fighting SOPA as much as I can, and I've seen my efforts come to fruition in my home district. The uprising of citizens opposing SOPA here is supposedly unprecidented. I've never seen the American people fight a bill this hard in my 19 year life. The fact that it's got a legitimate chance of passing inspite of this is a rather eerie fact.

I hope the same, it would suck on so many levels for it to pass now, when I'm finally coming into my own as a pooper. It would suck for us all. Just when I was introducing my videos here too, the fanbase on AF is great.

I will attempt to remain active until it passes, if it does. I'm glad you enoyed this, and hope to remain active in providing you and all of the rest of my small but strong fanbase with laughs for as long as I possibly can.
Unread 01-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Citizen
Fire breathing Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PusoPimp View Post
Out of curiosity, just what would be the the impact of SOPA outside the US? I've heard a lot about how it could turn the internet on it's ass, but what they're proposing is something a lot of communist countries like China for example have been doing for a long time. Considering that China has the largest population in the world you'd think it would be a bigger deal than them, but you don't really feel the effects of that.

Sometimes I wish I weren't American.

I've been fighting SOPA as much as I can, and I've seen my efforts come to fruition in my home district. The uprising of citizens opposing SOPA here is supposedly unprecidented. I've never seen the American people fight a bill this hard in my 19 year life. The fact that it's got a legitimate chance of passing inspite of this is a rather eerie fact.

I hope the same, it would suck on so many levels for it to pass now, when I'm finally coming into my own as a pooper. It would suck for us all. Just when I was introducing my videos here too, the fanbase on AF is great.

I will attempt to remain active until it passes, if it does. I'm glad you enoyed this, and hope to remain active in providing you and all of the rest of my small but strong fanbase with laughs for as long as I possibly can.
Many internet companies/websites have their home base and main servers in the US, like Youtube for example. So if this act is taken to the extreme (which is possible due to that what is written in there), they could take down the whole site because of the copyrighted material on it. They most probably won't do that with such large sites, but there would be very grave changes nonetheless. That's what I heard in a lot of videos and read in a lot of articles at least.

It's not easy to be a European either.

When I first heard about this bill I couldn't believe that it was actually serious. It's scary because these people actually mean it.

I'm glad that you're liking the fanbase here. We (or at least I) will support you as long as you can still make videos.
Unread 01-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Citizen

Quote:
Many internet companies/websites have their home base and main servers in the US, like Youtube for example. So if this act is taken to the extreme (which is possible due to that what is written in there), they could take down the whole site because of the copyrighted material on it. They most probably won't do that with such large sites, but there would be very grave changes nonetheless. That's what I heard in a lot of videos and read in a lot of articles at least.

It's not easy to be a European either.

When I first heard about this bill I couldn't believe that it was actually serious. It's scary because these people actually mean it.

I'm glad that you're liking the fanbase here. We (or at least I) will support you as long as you can still make videos.
Well, for YouTube specifically the most likely scenario is that if SOPA passes they will remove any and all videos that have copyrighted material in them. There are also rewards I understand, for those who can find and report websites that host it. They also intend to censor websites from other countries that host it.

I've always thought about moving to England or Ireland or some European nation like that someday. I truly have grown to despise the United States over the years.

To me what scares me the most is that, ballpark estimate of 80% of people in the US oppose SOPA, and with all the flooding of congressmen's emails expressing opposition, boycotting of websites that openly support it (even Nintendo of america fears these boycotts and has withdrawn, to give an idea of how huge these boycotts are), and petitions being signed, it's still got a legit chance of being passed. It's unnerving a;most how little power the people can have sometimes.

Oh yeah, the fans are great, all of you. It's really true what they say about anime fans being the greatest fans there are. I've been one for most of my life, but there's really nothing like being on the other side of fandom! Anime fans as a whole, we're greater than most of us realize.