Go Back   Anime Forum > DragonBall/Z/GT/AF/Super Anime and Manga > DragonBall/Z/GT/AF/Super Anime and Manga > DragonBall/Z/GT Anime Fun

DragonBall/Z/GT Anime Fun E.G. Whos the hottest? whats the best battle? anime / non -canon

Unread 01-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Resting Senior Section Leader Mod
Warrior

Points: 23,877, Level: 100 Points: 23,877, Level: 100 Points: 23,877, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
SSJ4Aaron Has shown honour and chivalrySSJ4Aaron Has shown honour and chivalrySSJ4Aaron Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via ICQ to SSJ4Aaron Send a message via AIM to SSJ4Aaron Send a message via Yahoo to SSJ4Aaron
Default Best Quotes From Dragon Ball/Z/GT

There are several lines that are memorable in Dragon Ball or Z or GT. Well this is the new thread to put them in. Follow the rules. Make the quote as accurate as possible, because we dont wont wrong quotes to confuse others.

Rules:
1. No one, two or three word quotes. This is spammy and will be deleted.
2. Remember to say who says the quote, this helps
3. No double posts obviously.

Ex.

Bojack: Its been so long... since I've snapped someones neck.
Bojack said this when he first appears.
Unread 02-01-2010, 01:54 AM
Veteran member
OC Guild 1
RPG'er

Points: 24,422, Level: 100 Points: 24,422, Level: 100 Points: 24,422, Level: 100
Raditzthehairball has shown loyalty and contrubutedRaditzthehairball has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to Raditzthehairball Send a message via Yahoo to Raditzthehairball
Default Re: Best Quotes From Dragon Ball/Z/GT

Vegeta : It's over 9000!
he said that when Nappa asked him about goku's power level.

Last edited by Saber; 02-03-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Unread 02-01-2010, 03:57 AM
Banned

Syn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastSyn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to Syn

Android 13: Pitiful humans! War, segregation and hatred - is that what you've done to your free will, boy? Don't you lecture me with your 30-dollar haircut; Goku dies!

(Android 13's reply to Trunks' outburst: "You're just a slave! A pawn with no free will of its own, is that it?!")

Another one of my faves:

Gokua: Someone not to be trifled with, boy! (It's his answer to Trunks' "Whoa! What the hell are you?!")
Unread 02-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero

Vegeta: I shave my MOOSTACHE YOU IDOIT! (Yellsyell at Chichi after she fails to realize what different about him)
Unread 02-01-2010, 05:22 AM
Citizen: Magic Clan. Nikikeya
OC Guild
RPG'er
Neophite Mage

Points: 9,118, Level: 66 Points: 9,118, Level: 66 Points: 9,118, Level: 66
Goku-sama will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shineman View Post
Vegeta: I shave my MOOSTACHE YOU IDOIT! (Yellsyell at Chichi after she fails to realize what different about him)
(Actually he yells that at GOTEN. X3)

(OH and Vegena, Its: ITS OVER 9000!!)

Funniest:

Goku watching the others pop back to normal size after Exsacaping from Super Majin Buu

Goku: Look Vegeta! People Popcorn!

Vegeta: Arg! What is he on!

--------

Best: (I LOVED IT when he said this.)

Goku: I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you!

Last edited by Goku-sama; 02-01-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Unread 02-01-2010, 05:33 AM
Veteran member
OC Guild 1
RPG'er

Points: 24,422, Level: 100 Points: 24,422, Level: 100 Points: 24,422, Level: 100
Raditzthehairball has shown loyalty and contrubutedRaditzthehairball has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to Raditzthehairball Send a message via Yahoo to Raditzthehairball

( no , he yelled at Bulma and Chichi, I'm sure about that )
Goku : It's the lastest fashion on planet Yagrat . it's does look kinna strange, but at least it's not pink
(Goku answer vegeta after Vegeta askec him where did he get the stupid outfit when goku came back to earth)
Unread 02-01-2010, 06:10 AM
Citizen: Magic Clan. Nikikeya
OC Guild
RPG'er
Neophite Mage

Points: 9,118, Level: 66 Points: 9,118, Level: 66 Points: 9,118, Level: 66
Goku-sama will become famous soon enough

(But first he stops Goten in the hallway... I thought he yelled there... Or did he just let him run off. @_@ Its been a Long time since I watched GT)

Ever notice that Vegeta has some of the Best lines in terms of humor?

"That guy just pointed his finger and Kakarot fell down!" (Vegeta while watching, from a distance, as Future Trunks tells Goku that Bulma is his mother- episode: Mysteries Revealed)

"Welcome to the End of your Life...and I promise...it's going to hurt! (Vegeta to Pui Pui just before battling him in Stage One of Babidi's ship. Episode: King of the Demons)

"Piccolo, if you're even in there ONE SECOND longer than the allotted time, I'm coming after you!" (Vegeta as he waits impatiently for Piccolo to come out of the Hyperbolic time Chamber - Episode: A Girl Named Lime)

"What is taking that Namek so long?!! Really!! Doesn't he know he's wasting important people's time?! If he stays in there any longer I'll BREAK that door down and calmly DRAG HIM OUT!!" (Vegeta while kicking the door to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber when Piccolo was inside - Episode: A New Guardian)

"These garments that you left...are they for a man or a woman?! They're PINK!!! This is REDICULOUS!!I'm a WARRIOR, not a variety of FLOWER!!! (Vegeta to Bulma after she forced him to take a shower, upon his return to Earth just before King Cold and Frieza arrive. Episode: Frieza's Counterattack)

"If only there were some way I could summon up enough strength to Defeat this overgrown android...cuz if I could...they'd need TWEEZERS to pick up the Pieces!!" (Vegeta to himself after Recoome messed him up - Episode: No Refuge from Recoome)

"Ok, use your instincts Kakarott. Right or Left? (Hmmm... I'd have to say... left.) Good. Then I'm going right!" *Goes the opposit direction* (Vegeta to Goku as they try to find their way to free the others inside Buu - Episode: The Innards of Buu)

"Tell the officials my opponent has decided to forfeit." (Vegeta after popping his opponent in the face before their match because his opponent was calling him an old man - Episode: Buu's Reincarnation)

“You’re no warrior. You’re just a mindless freak of nature, a big wad of spit-out chewing gum.” (Vegeta to Buu)
Unread 02-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Veteran member
OC Guild 1
RPG'er

( holy! you remembered them all? how awesome you are *hugs* )
Goku:Hey vegeta,since it's about a million of them wouldn't mind linding me hand would you?
Vegeta: Who ?me? of course not. I'm a team player.
---
Dad Worm: Please forgive my son, he's young.
Goku: Sure, no problem
Vegeta: Uhh thats just great, now he's making friends with worms

(lol when they were in buu's body )
Unread 02-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Resting Senior Section Leader Mod
Warrior

Points: 23,877, Level: 100 Points: 23,877, Level: 100 Points: 23,877, Level: 100
SSJ4Aaron Has shown honour and chivalrySSJ4Aaron Has shown honour and chivalrySSJ4Aaron Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via ICQ to SSJ4Aaron Send a message via AIM to SSJ4Aaron Send a message via Yahoo to SSJ4Aaron

"Yama may look like a brainless bear, but he does have his moments." Elder Kai

When Elder Kai sees Vegeta on Earth he says this to Kabito Kai.
Unread 02-02-2010, 12:55 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 221,664, Level: 100 Points: 221,664, Level: 100 Points: 221,664, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

From the Majin Buu Saga;-

Goku and Majin Vegeta are still fighting.

Vegeta is saying The Saiyan race has evolved so much that Buu is no threat,
''Think about it Kakarot,we Saiyans have taken a rulingplace in the world that even its over seers could n't predict... Majin Buu is sorely outclassed''

Goku replies;-

''You 're wrong. I can feel something deeper inside of him.''

Vegeta goes
'' Enough of your feelings,your stalling cos you know I am going to beat you''

Goku replies;-

No Vegeta, I know you can sense the same thing. You 're just too proud to admit it.

Another time where Vegetas pride gets in the way of what he really is sensing and knowing.