Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 06-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Red face Pokemon Sekai

Time: Dawn
The peaceful town of Shuku, with it's pokemon inhabitants. Surrounded by trees, cherry blossoms, and a forest near by, this is the place that these pokemon live in.
The rumors of the disappearance of the Takoizu Hoseki's arrived in the little town of Shuku. The residents were worried and murmurs were heard all around the town.
Then one day, there was a scream on a morning day.
Everyone rushed to the house from where the scream came from. What did they find?
A small Eevee in the shape of a human, crying in the arms of it's mother.

Place: Mid-Noon
-a couple months later-
More of the inhabitants were becoming human like.
Only a few of the pokemon still had their normal forms.
Some already accostomed to living with human characteristics, while others were still scared out of their wits.
Except for the certain few, the ones who actually believed in the old folk tale of the Takoizu Hoseki, wanted to see what was behing all this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are somethings that I want to put down before we start the game.

-there will be a posting order. To not cause any confusion, any members that are signed up will be listed in a certain order and when it's their turn to post, you can post.

Posting order:
~Suki~
hisjoker101

-if you need to go out, or say something throughout the roleplay, put the out of character speaking in parenthesis.
ex: ((OOC+ I will be going out of town for a couple days..))

If you would like to play, but don't have a character sign up is in the link below:
Pokemon Sekai: Character Registration

without further ado, you may play.

Last edited by Goddess_of_Hyrule; 06-04-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Unread 06-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Citizen

Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Sukichu~
Default Re: Pokemon Sekai

(OOC: Awesomeeeee. )

Suzu looked around for a moment. She was noting the surroundings. It was Mid-noon and she was merely looking at the sky for a moment, but then she looked back down at the ground. "It still doesn't feel normal!" she said to herself, her right ear that managed to stay twitched. "Even though it's been a couple of months already, it still feels unnatural." she muttered to herself with a >.< face.

Hana was in a different area of the town, but more-so deep in the forest area where the ruins of another city was. She was sitting on a broken down stone watching the clouds. "Hmmm. . . What to do about this situationn?" she asked herself, still staring at the sky.

Sorano on the other hand was merely walking about, but she felt pretty uncomfortable with the form she had. "I just want to find out what happened to that stone and revert back to myself. I don't like the way I've reverted now." she mummbled to herself as she kept walking.

Mimi and Nini on the other hand were running around chasing each other in a game of tag. Mimi was the one who was being chased after by Nini due to the fact that it was Nini's turn to tag. "Come on, Nini! You gotta be faster than that!" Mimi teased. Nini had an agitated pout look on her face and this caused her to run faster. "I'll get you when you least expect it!!" she then said.

Last edited by ~Sukichu~; 06-04-2011 at 10:23 PM.
Unread 06-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

Roro was right behind Suzu and smiled. I dunno what you see so bad about it. It's not that bad actually! he said, running around her in circles. His green little hat fluttered behing him, and his sword bumped against his back every time he took a step.

Ruki! Be careful for all the people that are around. Nana said, calling after her sister, who happened to be running ahead. Don't worry! I'll be careful! Ruki said, as she turned around to look at her older sister. They were on their way to Nana's job.
Unread 06-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Citizen

Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them

Suzu watched Roro run around her in circles for a moment, then shook her head. "It just doesn't feel right. To me at least. ." she muttered under her breath. "If you're going to run around in a circle, please be careful not to hurt yourself." she then said with a sweatdrop.

Hana then stretched where she was, then jumped off of the stone she was sitting on. "What to do, what to do. ." she said to herself and she was rocking back and forth while standing. She then looked around her once more, then shrugged her shoulders. "Let's just wait and see what happens, neh?" she thought aloud.

Sorano had come to a stop for a moment. She was running through a thinking process. "There's gotta be someone whose got clues. . I doubt anyone here would be the ones though. Heck, some of the others LIKE these forms." she said to herself and she then merely sat on the ground, going into her thinking process.

"Don't count on that! I'm always expectant!" Mimi then said after Nini, but then instead of paying attention to what was in front of her, she was more-so paying attention to Nini and this caused her to run into a tree and fall on the ground back first. "Owwwww!!!!!!!" she said with a >.< face. Nini took that opportunity to run up to Mimi and tag her. "Tag! Now you're it!" she said, but then helped Mimi up. "Are you okay?" she then asked.
Unread 06-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Roro stopped, then looked up at the sky. Suzu? he asked, before he looked at her. "Do you believe the town elders? Because of the jewel missing, that we're like this?" he asked, before he looked at himself then back at Suzu.

Ruki went ahead to the store and greeted the Kecklon that was caring the store. "Ahh, hello Ruki. How're you doing?" he asked as he saw her bound up. Ruki smiled up at him and nodded. "Hello! I'm doing good! How're you?" she asked in a cheery tone. It was then when Nana came into the store and laughed slightly. "Ruki, you better not be making any trouble with Mr. Kecklon's shop." she said teasingly.
Unread 06-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Citizen

Suzu then looked back down at Roro. "Hmmmm? Well, it's half and half. I kinda believe them, but then again I don't. I'm more skeptical on the fact that the stone being missing caused this, but something tells me that it has something to do with it." she then replied. 'Either way, I still wanna know what happened to it.' she thought to herself.

Hana had heard a small cry in the distance. It sounded like someone made a sound of pain. "Hmmmm? What's this?" she asked herself and then she followed the noise until she was peaking out of the trees and saw two children. 'A Plusle and Minun at that age and they still got affected by it? Hmm. .' she thought to herself.

Sorano was utterly quiet, she was more intune with her psychic at the moment than what was going on around her. 'Let's see. . What can be done? Search for it? Where would I start though?' she asked herself mentally.

When Mimi had gotten to her feet thanks to Nini, she brushed her knees and back off then she smiled. "Yupp! I'm finee! I just didn't pay attention to where I was going." she replied and she stuck her tounge out, then quickly tagged Nini back. "Now you're tagged and it again!" she said, then took off running again. Nini looked like she was confused for a moment, then she blinked. "Hey! That wasn't fair, Mimi! You cheated!!!!" she then said and ran after Mimi.
Unread 06-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Roro looked down at a rock a couple feet from him, then looked up at Suzu and looked at her blankly, before gasping, and jumping up and down excitedly. "Suzu, Suzu! I have an idea! I have an idea! Listen, listen!" he said, still jumping up and down.

The Kecklon chuckled softly and shook his head. "She's no bother at all." he said. Nana then laughed and put her hands on Ruki's shoulders. "Oh, don't say that. She'll start to get a big head and will cause trouble." she said. Ruki looked up at Nana. "Hey, what's that suppost to mean!?" she asked. Both Nana and Mr. Kecklon laughed.
Unread 06-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Citizen

Suzu's right ear twitched and she glanced back at Roro. "Hmm?" she then asked. 'I wonder what he's got up that little sleeve of his this time?' she asked herself in thought, waiting to hear what Roro's idea would be.

Hana watched the two run from where they were. From what she could see, they were playing tag. "The situation doesn't even seem to phase them in the slightest. They're more concerned about having fun." she said. "It's fun to be that young. No worries, no responsibilities~" she said to herself. She then heard something like a rustle of leaves and this caused her ear to twitch and she quickly turned around. She then took off immediately in the opposite direction of where the new noise was heard.

Sorano sighed to herself and she glanced up at the sky. "Well, nothing is going to do anything by itself. I can't just sit here and not do anything." she said, then she stood up and started walking again.

Mimi then stopped running when she saw the shadow of something run through the trees at a quick pace and she tilted her head sideways. "Hey, Nini?" she then asked, causing Nini to halt behind Mimi making sure not to run into her. "Huh?" Nini then asked. Mimi stared at the place where she saw the shadow go by for another moment, then looked at Nini. "Wanna go check out that forest?" she then asked. Nini looked at it for a moment, then she tilted her own head. "I guess. I mean, there's no reason not to!" she replied.
Unread 06-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Roro stopped jumping up and down, then looked around, and got closer to Suzu, as if he were going to tell her a secret. "Well, I was thinking.. Maybe we can go in search of the jewel!" he said, throwing his arms up in the air. "I mean, they said it's deep inside the forest right? It shouldn't be so hard to find and see what happened." he said, jumping up and down again.

Nana laughed and patted Riku on the head and ruffled her air. "Okay Ruki, it's time for you to go home now." she said softly. "I have a job to do, and I'd like to not be fired." she said with a slight laugh. Ruki smiled and nodded. "Have a nice day at work then! Bye Mr. Kecklon!" she said as she went out the shop.
Unread 06-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Citizen

"I thought of that once or twice, but the Forest hasn't really that good a place lately even with it being protected." Suzu said. "We can give it a shot though just to see if it helps." she said to herself.

Hana had come to a stop behind a tree that was close to the ruins. She kept her ears sharp and looked around. 'The protected Forest isn't so protected anymore it seems.' she thought to herself and she then tuned in to the sounds around her.

Sorano had then started to walk past the Forest when she saw a Plusle and Minun in the same form that she was standing in front of the Forest. "Even at their age it happened to them? Wow. That really says something." she said to herself and she then took another look at the Forest. 'Wait a minute. . This was where the jewel was. .' she thought to herself.

Mimi was the first to take off into the Forest, but when she entered it, she immediately got an eerie feeling about it. "Nini? Does the atmosphere in here feel. . creepy?" she asked in a small voice. Once Nini made her way inside, she stopped somewhat behind Mimi and she shook a little bit, but shook her head. "Y-Yeah, but it's okay. The Forest is protected!" she said.