Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 04-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Points: 22,986, Level: 100 Points: 22,986, Level: 100 Points: 22,986, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Catriinaa has shown loyalty and contrubutedCatriinaa has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Skype™ to Catriinaa
Default Dreamscape (closed)

My name is Elizabeth Taylor Stewart. But I hate that, so just call me Taylor. I'm a university student. 22 years old, so it's my last year. Studying archaeology. It's not so bad, but the studying is boring. Despite my appearance, I love adventure. I've been traveling alot during my free time with whatever money I had and could make in little time... I'm not proud of the methods I used to make it. Anyway... I've been working in flat on something cool. I always find my dreams fascinating. I just always find it a shame I can only be in them for a short while. What I'm working on, what I'm trying to do. I wanna make dreams, I wanna make it my own, I wanna create it. I think I'm brave to an extent, I guess I'm a little scared to do this alone. I doubt any of my mates would be up to it though, they're complete opposites of me... Guess I'll just have to wait

Her strawberry blonde hair fluttered with the gentle breeze as she stood by the bus-stop, a five minute walk from her flat in busy London. Streets were packed as usual, same as the roads, but she always made sure to leave with a lot of time in advance so traffic didn't make her late for her lecture. She stood their with others, but her grey/blue eyes were down on a little notebook she was scribbling in. Writing down different chemicals for her own flat experiment.
The bus finally arrived and she took a seat at the back, wear she usually sat. Today, in her head, was just going to be yet another day, nothing accomplished due to her own fear of using her 'invention'. She sighed heavily and put her books onto her lap, letting her hand rest from writing and closed her eyes whilst she tilted her head back. Resting and thinking over things at the same time.

anime-girls-4014.jpg
Name : Elizabeth Taylor Stewart
Lives in London, born there too
Likes : Adventure, Prehistoric History, Shopping, Hot weather, Dreaming
Dislikes : Cold weather, her taste in friends, her small fears, Waking up, Studying.

-Had a great time on this site. Missing you all x
Unread 04-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

Points: 45,171, Level: 100 Points: 45,171, Level: 100 Points: 45,171, Level: 100
Veku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalry
Default Re: Dreamscape (closed)

There are many criminals in this world, going around everyday. They are doing whatever they want, and even though most of them are caught, there are those out there who are still ouut there, able to roam free, only out to hurt innocent people. Whether it be emotionally, mentally or physically. One way or another, someone innocent gets punished for an evil-doing by said criminal.
With every criminal, however, there is also always a person who wants to catch them.

Detective, vigilante, computer cracker, or even just a civilian who wants justice brought to those who have been wronged. These people, sometimes brought together to right the wrong, but most of the time, depending on what they are trying to do, they die.
But what if there was something else on their side? What if a criminal could use the one time where a person is most vulnerable against them? That being, of course, within a dream.

Lucas always considered whether or not what he was doing was a crime or not.

When a person is asleep, and dreaming, that dream can be twisted and tampered with to one's content. It's a scary thought, certainly. However, Lucas never saw it that way. Dreams were...interesting. Not dangerous.

He liked to play with things, within dreams.

As a very curious and high-paced person, Lucas always relished the idea of mystery and a challenge. He also liked to play with people's minds for fun. Some my call him rather twisted, in asense. That was what he loved most. People's thoughts and their reactions whilst he played around with them. Did that make him a criminal? He didn't think so.

He guessed it was just because he was still young that he found it so...energizing. Being in senior year, Lucas was twenty-one. He got in early, thanks to his parents being friends with the principle and his intellect helped too. Anyway, regardless of prior babble, Lucas didn't quite understand why he was able to play with his dreams so much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His head rested on the window cill of the bus, right up at the back. He sat there, resting his eyes. The previous night had been too much fun and it had left him rather battered in the wake of the morning. Lucas held his little black book on his lap, scribbling random notes in it with his left hand in it. Though preferably right handed, Lucas could use his left half-decently. He smirked to himself. His mind was already set on the afternoon. The thought of what he was going to try was so exciting. For now though, he would wait. He would finish today's school work and be done with it early so he could go to sleep earlier.

His thoughts were interrupted as the bus came to a sudden stop outside the school gates. "Shit," He cursed aloud to nobody. A few people turned their disapproving gazes back at him as he uttered another cuss more quietly. He returned their disapproving judgement with the middle finger of his right hand. "You got a problem, eh?" The people instantly turned their heads away. That's what I thought. He smirked, standing up and swinging his back over his shoulder while pushing his pen and notes into his left pocket of the jeans he was wearing. Lucas flipped the collar of his black jacket down so that it wouldn't irritate his neck, and then continued to ruffle his spikey black hair. "School..." He muttered. "I can't wait." He said sarcastically to the small brown-haired boy next to him.

Pushing forwards, he walked up through the corridor of the bus and out of it, entering the school grounds.

Name: Lucas Damien Canters

Apperance:

Personality: Lucas is rather quiet to most, although many people try to get him to open up and share his opinions. He’s unique, fun, and outgoing, but somewhat shy towards new people. His intellect is quite high, graduating from high school with some relatively high marks in every subject but mathematics.

While being seemingly 'cool' to most people, Lucas doesn't quite like being surrounded by his group. Rather, he prefers to have his space. He manages to digress though. Also, Lucas likes to keep out of the social-norm, and likes to be different than most.

Likes: Fun, Sweet Foods, Plain Clothes, The Cold, Jackets, Literature and Prose, Medieval/Greek History, Dreams and High-Adrenalin activities.

Dislikes: Fake People, Unintelligent Coversation, The 'Norm', School, Lazy People.

Is that the best you can do?
Unread 04-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Points: 22,986, Level: 100 Points: 22,986, Level: 100 Points: 22,986, Level: 100
Catriinaa has shown loyalty and contrubutedCatriinaa has shown loyalty and contrubuted

Taylor slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times before realising her school moving. She flashed her eyes wide open and gathered her things quickly, 'STOP! PLEASE!' she yelled and let out a sigh of relief when the bus suddenly halted. She jogged down the centre of the bus and apologised to the driver. She hopped off the bus and became a little embarrassed. She just laughed off, smiling to the younger ones who were giggling, 'Monday mornings... worst time huh?' she let it drop once she was past them and through the gates. She remembered that she had her extra English class before her real studies. A smile grew on her face. The small class had to write about what fascinated them and then read it out. With the thought of hers in mind she jogged up the stairs through the main entrance and walked briskly through the corridors to place she attended every Monday morning.

Unread 04-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

Points: 45,171, Level: 100 Points: 45,171, Level: 100 Points: 45,171, Level: 100
Veku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalry

The halls echoed with the chatter of students and teachers alike going to their classes for the first class of the day. Outside, the day was bleak, threatening rain and it was particularly cold, even for the late Britain common weather. Suddenly, the bell tolled for the 9th hour, some kids and teachers rushing off into their classes, into the library, or whatever else they had for that day. Through the hall came a racing Lucas. After about three minutes of hustle and bustle, dodging and weaving, he made it to a door, flinging it open, the chatter that was going on in the hall abruptly stopped as he closed the door behind him. On the door there was a frosted glass window with golden letters on it stating that this room was Room 247 and the only matter to be taught in there would be English. Lucas ran his hand through his spikes as he flopped himself down onto one of the chairs near the back. In this position of the room, he could daydream and still get away with it. He smiled as he gazed out the window.

"Maxwell Smart?" Called the female teacher, immediately answered with a "Present." from the boy in question. "Jacob Wells...Johnathan McHardy...Samantha Higgins..."

Lucas sat silently, waiting for his name to be called.

"Lucas Canters?" She called out, looking up over the round spectacles infront of her wrinkled ebony eyes.

"Yes. Here, Miss." He replied blankly, sitting up slowly and pulling out his English Pad to place it on the desk in front of him.

"Elizabeth Stewart?"

Unread 04-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Taylor took her usual seat. Second row. By the window. A place to day dream and not be caught as much, but close enough to the board so she didn't have to squint. Again... I tell her every week and yet she still calls me that she cursed inside her head but a had a sickly sweet smile on her face, 'It's Taylor, miss' she corrected her politely and got out her pad of paper she used for this extra one hour of hers. Only reason she signed on for something extra was to be able to use her imagination and let it run wild on the paper. She opened it up onto the pages she wrote about her own fascination and got out a pen to finish up on the last sentences. From the messy writing of where she left it she must have fallen asleep

Unread 04-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

As he gazed half-liddedly out the window, he noticed a few things. A few students were milling about outside. Presumably newcomers. The bigger, more athletic boys were tossing footballs back and forth shouting at each other and laughing like idiots at a high school party. The girls were busy painting their nails and gossiping at the newcomers who had only just arrived in their territory. Sighing in hopes of dispelling the awful thoughts that clung to the corners of his mind, Lucas decided to distract himself by taking in the surroundings instead. Outside, the clouds were thick and tumultuous. Small droplets of rain began to fall from them as lightning struck in the distance, followed by the shouts of thunders that echoed in his ears. Other than, there wasn't much else than the football field, with the aforementioned jocks acting like the idiots they were.

The thought struck a chord in his mind. Ugh. It bothered him now. How was it fair for someone with an actual intellect has to work for years upon years of study and genuine hard work to get the chance at a scholarship while an idiot can just get tackled, catch a ball and throw it gets a scholarship so easily? It made no sense. Regardless, he began writing his little description of what fascinated him.

Unread 04-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

The muffled roars of the thunder made her look nearly instantly out the window to see the black glooming clouds, floating heavily low, mixing with each other, causing friction that would strike the earth any second. It reminded her of the time she watched a horror movie and woke up at the sound of crashing thunder within her dream but surprisingly it was also real afterwards. She finished her sentence and raised her hand. Not straight up, but not leaning her elbow on the desk. She spoke in a quiet voice to her and was then told to read hers out. She got of her seat and walked to the front of the class. She wasn't a fan of speaking out loud, all of the pairs of eyes watching her, no, staring. It was discomforting. She kept her eyes down and took a breath, her thumbs shakily lightly whilst holding her pad of paper. 'Dreams. Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. Dreaming fascinates me. It's pure creation... without you even knowing it's happening. You only realise something was strange when you wake up. I think being able to make a dream, control it, would be a leap forward in studies. Creating a dream that feels that you can live in and remember afterwards, making whatever you wanted at that moment in time...' she grew more confident as she spoke. He interest making her smile, making her able to look at the class and even make hand gestures due to her excitement of just talking about it. She made sure not to go on for too long, she made sure not to mention her experiment. She slowly concluded, reeling her excitement back in to lock it up once more.

Unread 04-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

A gulf of air went down into his lungs as he adjusted his jacket. Lucas's attention diverted near immediately as his ears picked up something that caught his interest.
I think being able to make a dream, control it, would be a leap forward in studies. Creating a dream that feels that you can live in and remember afterwards, making whatever you wanted at that moment in time...

What was that? Did he just hear what he thought he had heard?! Lucas lifted his chin off of his palm which he had previously used as a support for it so he could stop himself from dozing off. His attention was instantly caught. Did she know how to do it too?! How...What? No..no. It was improbable. That was absolutely no way. Lucas shook his head. Anyone could have written such a thing...I'm over reacting.. Lucas sighed before finishing off the final sentence of what he was supposed to write. "Hey, miss! I'm done." He proclaimed, standing up and gliding past Taylor. As he passed, he made sure to spare a glance, take in her features. He would keep a keen eye on her.

"Mindgames." He began, taking another glance at Taylor as he made it to the front.

Unread 04-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

She was surprised by the sudden glance and automatically showed a curious expression on her face. She normally kept to herself in this one hour. Mainly because she only saw these people during this one hour and... well she didn't really know why. She took a seat back down with a sigh, she was glad she hadn't bored the audience. She shut her pad and was about to watch the stormy sky until guy that gave her a look spoke of some thing which linked with her own essay. She watched him with curiosity and fascination as he spoke, unaware of her own stare as she sat back in her chair with her arms loosely crossed

Unread 04-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

"The mind. A pit of thoughts, a source of information. A helpful, guiding friend, yet also a taunting enemy, or even a labyrinth of fear. Pondering problems, events. Thinking of eventualities, evaluating situations at hand. Imagining possible issues and outcomes. Yet often the mind tricks us. It shows us scenes of horror, going from bad to worse and then, eventually, the worst case scenario. Those suggestive horrors we see turn into endless worries. Neverending stress and fear, nightmares that have no ending. So, is the human mind. Yet, what if those thoughts, those images and suggestions were controllable? What if someone could take that part of the mind and twist to their heart's content, eh? Being able to trick the human mind into thinking something other than its original intention is a very fascinating, as well as frightening concept indeed. Playing tricks on the mind, leading it into a false sense of security. Imagine being captivated by thoughts. So many truths around you...Or are they all just lies? Tormented by confusion, who or what to believe anymore? Lies and deceit circle through your head. Round and round and round, over and over. Eventually, you'll start to believe them. You try to find the truth, yet there is no choice. As the path is laid out before you already. And diversions are not possible, only accepting a fate unknown. Would that be cruel? Think about it for a while." He smiled at Taylor, noticing he;d caught her attention. "That's all I've got at the moment, miss. My sincere apologies." With that, he swiftly walked back to his seat.

Closed Thread