Go Back   Anime Forum > The Castle of AF > The Castle of AF > The Mages Tower

Closed Thread
Unread 08-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
GohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mage Level Promotions

Mage Clan Promotions

All Mages above Expert, who pass exams, and ascend to the next level will be reccorded here for all time..

Levels:

MAGIC CLAN: Leader of the Magic clan. Gohanmaster Rank = Lady of the lake:
12, Grandmaster Mage
11, Battle mage
10, Master mage

May the circle be open and remain unbroken,
May the circle be open and forever in your heart.
Merry Meet, and Merry Part, till Merry we Meet again!”

Incubus Succubus, May the Circle be Open
Unread 12-05-2009, 01:28 AM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100
GohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mage Level Promotions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ai~
I, ~Ai~, in the presence of the Lady of the Lake, I do of my own free will and accord, swear that I will ever keep the code of magic, and never reveal the secrets of the Art except it be to a proper person, properly prepared, with a Circle such as this.
may my magical weapons turn against me if I break this my solemn oath."

~Ai~ , you have acheaved Expert Mage For your your loyalty to your Clan and land,,
and for learning and followingThe Mystic Contract and Magic Laws , you are to be promoted to Master Mage this day.
May you continue on the path of wisdom you have chosen.

Unread 01-02-2010, 01:48 AM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Quote:
If I may request a promotion. I have been here longer than most members and have reached over 7k posts
~Ai~ , you have acheaved Battle Mage For your your loyalty to your Clan and land,,
and for learning and followingThe Mystic Contract and Magic Laws , you are to be promoted to Battle Mage this day.

Unread 02-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_nk27

I, sakura_nk27, in the presence of the Lady of the Lake, I do of my own free will and accord, swear that I will ever keep the code of magic, and never reveal the secrets of the Art except it be to a proper person, properly prepared, with a Circle such as this.
may my magical weapons turn against me if I break this my solemn oath.
sakura_nk27 , you have achieved level 10, Master mage For your your loyalty to your Clan and land. You have been a loyal member of this site since the beginning, and be for , you have been a great help saying hi to all the new member and have contributed very well to the community and for learning and following Mystic Contract and Magic Laws , you are to be promoted to Master Mage this day.

Last edited by GohanMaster; 02-16-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Unread 02-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara
May i request a promotion as i have been around for a few months and have near 6k posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara

I, Gaara, in the presence of the Lady of the Lake, I do of my own free will and accord, swear that I will ever keep the code of magic, and never reveal the secrets of the Art except it be to a proper person, properly prepared, with a Circle such as this.

Gaara, you have achieved level 10, Master mage For your your loyalty to your Clan and land. You where a training mod, a citizens repetitive, and have done a great job to encourage members to post, and
for learning and following Mystic Contract and Magic Laws , you are to be promoted to Master Mage this day.

Last edited by GohanMaster; 02-16-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Unread 08-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KozaKuraHaiNe
I, KozaKuraHaiNe, in the presence of the Lady of the Lake, I do of my own free will and accord, swear that I will ever keep the code of magic, and never reveal the secrets of the Art except it be to a proper person, properly prepared, with a Circle such as this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber
KozaKuraHaiNe is rewarded some reputation from The Royal Clan, for her contribution to the community by daily greeting the new members and chatting to them on their pages for a year.
Thank you for your generosity.

This member is hereby noted in the book of Honor and Great Deeds.

KozaKuraHaiNe, you have achieved level 10, Master mage. For your loyalty to your Clan and land. You where a citizen and have done many great deeds to help our site grow, you say hello to just about every member every day for almost a year, you are kind are make our new members feel at home, you have done so much and for learning and following Mystic Contract and Magic Laws , you are to be promoted to Master Mage this day.

Last edited by GohanMaster; 08-28-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Unread 11-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_nk27
I, sakura_nk27 , in the presence of the Lady of the Lake, I do of my own free will and accord, swear that I will ever keep the code of magic, and never reveal the secrets of the Art except it be to a proper person, properly prepared, with a Circle such as this.
sakura_nk27 , you have achieved level11 Battle Mage For your your loyalty to your Clan and land. You have been a loyal member of this site since the beginning., You have been a great help saying hi to all the new member and have contributed very well to the community and for learning and following Mystic Contract and Magic Laws , you are to be promoted to Battle Mage this day. Thank you for everything you have done.

Unread 11-23-2010, 12:14 AM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamoya
I, Asamoya, in the presence of the Lady of the Lake, I do of my own free will and accord, swear that I will ever keep the code of magic, and never reveal the secrets of the Art except it be to a proper person, properly prepared, with a Circle such as this.
Asamoya, you have achieved level10,Master mageFor your your loyalty to your Clan and land. You have been a loyal and have been a great help saying hi to all the new member and have contributed very well to the community and for learning and following Mystic Contract and Magic Laws , you are to be promoted to Master Mage this day. Thank you for everything you have done.

Unread 03-02-2015, 03:34 AM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero

~Z~, you have achieved level 10, Master Mage, for your loyalty to your Clan and land. You have been loyal, have been a great help saying hi to all the new members, contributed very well to the community and for learning and following Mystic Contract and Magic Laws, because of that, you are to be promoted to Master Mage as of this day. Thank you for everything you have done.

Last edited by ShineCero; 03-02-2015 at 03:46 AM.
Unread 03-02-2015, 03:44 AM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero

Kit-Kat 0513, you have achieved level 10, Master Mage, For your loyalty to your Clan, the land and for learning and following Mystic Contract and Magic Laws, because of that, you are to be promoted to Master Mage as of this day. Thank you for everything you have done.

Last edited by ShineCero; 03-02-2015 at 04:05 AM.
Closed Thread