Go Back   Anime Forum > General Anime/Manga & Cosplay > General Manga Discussion

General Manga Discussion Mangas that don't have their own category.

Closed Thread
Unread 01-25-2016, 05:22 PM

Points: 566, Level: 11 Points: 566, Level: 11 Points: 566, Level: 11
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
cld12 is on a distinguished road
Default Hi :) Would you help me?

Hi there,

My name is Claudio and I am currently trying to re-design a Manga Reader App. This is not a commercial project but just some practice I am doing to improve my skills. I would need to ask you guys some questions to help me with the development of this project and I wonder whether or not you could help??

I only need answers from people in USA or UK who reads Manga on Apple Mobile Devices or traditional book style. (No Samsung, No Nokia, etc…) (No Anime).

Thanks for your help!

Questions

1) Age?

2) Where are you from US or UK?

3)Are you Japanese at all?

4) Occupation?

5) Activities and Interest?

6) How often do you read Manga? (e.g. on a scale 1 - 5 with “1” being “not very often” and “5” being “expert reader”)

7) When and where do you read Manga? (e.g. When I go to work/On the Train - Before I sleep/In Bed)

8) Could you describe the actions of a typical day (or more than one) in which you read Manga?(e.g. I wake up > I read Manga while having breakfast > I go out > I get the bus > I read Manga on the Bus to work… etc.. if it makes sense).

9) Why do you read Manga? (e.g. “ for fun”, “entertain myself while queueing”, etc…)

10) What genre do you enjoy the most? What’s your favourite Manga?

11) Do you read Manga on Mobile devices or traditional book style? What technology do you use if any? iPhone 5, 6, 6 plus or any iPad?

12) Do you consider yourself an expert iPhone or iPad user? How well can you use it? (on a scale 1- 5 with one being “not very well” and “5” being “expert user”)

13) Do you currently use any App to read Manga? (Yes or No) If Yes which one?
Unread 01-26-2016, 01:24 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 197,286, Level: 100 Points: 197,286, Level: 100 Points: 197,286, Level: 100
Activity: 56%
Activity: 56% Activity: 56% Activity: 56%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default Re: Hi :) Would you help me?

I am happy for you to be a normal member who likes anime and manga but I am not sure you should be trying to get information like this from our members. I am closing this thread to check with the other admins if this is okay.

Closed Thread