Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Closed Thread
Unread 04-17-2015, 03:15 PM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Belmont Manor

She handed the paper over to him. "I tend to take interest in these sorts of quests, but I'm much too frail at what I do to go unaccompanied."
Unread 04-17-2015, 03:18 PM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 91,660, Level: 100 Points: 91,660, Level: 100 Points: 91,660, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

"interesting," Oliver said as he read the paper narrowing his one eye the scars over the left one was as visible as if they was fresh but they was only 11 yrs younger then he himself.

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 04-17-2015, 03:20 PM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts

"Might you be one of those Guildspeople? I'm not quite officially from it, but I certainly do like a good case. I also need the money. Selling potions isn't always a good turnout." Explained the cloaked woman.
Unread 04-17-2015, 03:27 PM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 91,660, Level: 100 Points: 91,660, Level: 100 Points: 91,660, Level: 100
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

"Guildspeople?, no im just a traveler but i will be willing to help you out," Oliver said smiling up at her "names Oliver," he said folding the paper.

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 04-17-2015, 03:58 PM
Banned

"My name is Estelle. Glad to meet you, then! If all goes well, we can split the reward half-and-half." She held out her hand to shake his. "I am just staying in this village for a short while until I feel satisfied with my findings."
Unread 04-17-2015, 09:24 PM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

"sounds fine to me," Oliver said smiling holding his hand out to her.

Unread 04-17-2015, 09:50 PM
Banned

"Now, I haven't seen the manor for myself yet, but is it of interest?" Estelle inquired.
Unread 04-18-2015, 12:23 AM
Banned

Grey Star will become famous soon enough

A blonde with glowing blue eyes on an armored warhorse rode alongside an old man in a brown cloak riding an old horse.
"Are you certain this is the town?" The blonde man asked.
"Yes my friend. I would not lie considering your over zealism for rightous causes." The older one replied.

They rode right on by Oliver and Estlle.
Unread 04-19-2015, 02:09 AM
Banned

~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry

A girl walked past both Oliver and Estelle, almost as if completely ignoring their existence. She stared at the paper and the prize that came with it and wanted it for herself. She stared at the two others before her. The female was a bit pale and has short black hair. (Think of Naolyn's design but she's just meaner. A LOT meaner.)

"Do you guys know where this stupid house is?" Her voice sounded near emotionless. "I got stuff to do.."
Unread 04-19-2015, 02:39 AM
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

"why should we tell you with that kind of tone?" Oliver asked narrowing his eye he was short tempered.

(he only has one eye if you read the thread ages you will know why )

Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, spooky!!!, testing